Just a quickie - Exacty how should tarot cards be shuffled please? Thank you!!

• Hello,

I was just wondering about shuffling my tarot cards. What sort of ritual should I be doing each time? I realise that it is very important. What about cleansing them before and after too? I'd appreciate any help and thank you for you time. 😄

• I think with shuffling the cards you just have to find your own way, that feels natural to you that feels like the right way, there isnt really a right way about doing it, but there is away where you feel like the times right to stop shuffling, and start picking the cards 😄

I guess its what you feel at the time and what type of reading your going to do.

Hope i helped

Best wishes

RebecccaAnn.

• Hello RebeccaAnn, thank you for your reply, it was just that I was told that it was vital to a reading from the very beginning - in the shuffle, in that it had to be done in the right way. I haven't found anything else on this, so I thought I'd ask here. Thank you for your time, it's appreciated. I did think it was just as you say, to find your own way.

• Hello RebeccaAnn, thank you for your reply, it was just that I was told that it was vital to a reading from the very beginning - in the shuffle, in that it had to be done in the right way. I haven't found anything else on this, so I thought I'd ask here. Thank you for your time, it's appreciated. I did think it was just as you say, to find your own way.

-x-

Thats okay, glad i could help, normally i shuffle my cards so much i forget im shuffling them lol i just like shuffling them for fun, it is just how you want to do it, however you feel that you have shuffled enough, with me i kneva know Hahaha 😄

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• Hello RebeccaAnn, thanks. I shall have to just find my own way! Take care. 😄