ASCLAC part 3

• What is your gut telling you to do?

Listen to it, it won't steer you wrong

I listened to mine with Aries and I'm happy I did; I DIDN'T listen to it with the Scorp and got burned

• Kel - Date????? He hasn't asked me out!! LOL He keeps flip flopping in his brain about dating. Go back through my posts and you'll see. hahaha

• Kel - Right now, I'm so blinded by his mixed signals that it's confusing my gut a little.

• Then back away from the situation until you have some clarity ๐Ÿ™‚

Slow down and try to see the bigger picture

Sorry my mind is a little distracted lol I haven't had a chance yet to catch up wtih the posts from last night, I will when I get home though

• How are you feeling about this whole situation, outside of confused? Are you experiencing anxiety? Stress? Is this causing you to make snap judgements or say things that maybe you shouldn't?

• Anxious, stress, snappy, and I went and got 3 tattoos yesterday (but I've been thinking about them even before I met him). I know, he's toxic!

• Yea those kinds of situations are very unhealthy

The stuff wiht my Scorp made me so anxious I was getting health problems

Take care of yourself first, get yourself grounded and centered and happy again before you attempt to take this any further

On a side note, what'd you get for tattoos? If you can post some pics ๐Ÿ™‚

• What size do the pics need to be?

• This the sanskrit symbol for the lotus flower.

• Trying AGAIN!

• This is my last try!!! LOL

• They need to be 400 pixels wide by 800 high

Oh very nice tat! How many do you have total?

• I tried to do the other ones, but they're not cropping right for the correct size. I'll try again tomorrow. The other one's I'm trying to post are the sanskrit symbol for "balance" and "strength". They are on each side of my ribcage, which is under my bra! LOL I have 3 other ones. One on my lower back of my zodiac symbol and then 2 on the back of my neck of my children's zodiac symbols. I'm discreet about my tattoos but they ALL have a deep meaning for me. They are not cartoony or anything. I'll get music notes on my foot next time. ๐Ÿ™‚

• haha dating a cancer man guideline...

replace the dots with .

can't post links or the admins remove them

SSC -

Your tattoos sound rad ๐Ÿ™‚ Every scorpio i know has their zodiac symbol tattooed on themselves somewhere lol I'm more into piercings, I don't have any tats I used to have my eyebrow pierced and my lip pierced, but had to take them out for work ๐Ÿ˜ž i want to get something pierced again, not sure what exactly

• Ok, I opened that website and Step number 1????? But most people on here are telling me not to initiate??? LMAO Now, I'm more confused! LOL

• This is what I meant about being consistent...

Can you handle being the initiator? Us water signs tend to be tooooo sensitive to handle always being the initiator, if we get rejected we hide away

• I still think you need to wait and relax and try to see the big picture so you dont stress yourself out, do this before you decide on making any moves

• Yea, his brother in law just got out of the hospital today and is coming home so I'm sure he'll be there spending time with him. I just thought of this btw! LOL I told him the other night that if we didn't do anything tonight then we could do something tomorrow night. HAHAHA I guess he just took that as he wouldn't have to give me a concrete answer about tonight! LOL

• Oh are you kidding me? lol that's why he didn't respond to you

Family ALWAYS comes first for us crabs....to the point we ignore everyone else if something happens (like a family member getting out of the hospital)

• Sorry had a million errands to take care of, have to start settling down for bed, I'll post tomorrow