ASCLAC part 3

• not in the mood today...I have to be all preppy and happy pappy and excited at work, because that's part of my personality....but on the inside I feel kinda crappy....dull headache too...dang, I really hope this eclipse ends soon and I can get back to being normal.

Kel - I have no idea what's causing the anxiety...I do agree that it could have something to do with my career...it's slowed down in the office lately. it will pick back up but I'm wondering if I've hit the ceiling with this place....it also has to do with being lonely...the "will I ever find someone? will I just be single the rest of my life? is there ANYONE who will truly understand me and make me feel loved?" feelings....I dont know...I'm completely overwhelmed, but I'm not at the same time...it's hard to explain...I want to jump up and down and scream, LOL....I stopped bellydancing because I got a little busy with my friend's wedding and stuff and work was a little hectic in between. I'm going to start back up in August. I wanted to go home and meditate yesterday, but instead, my sister came over and dragged me out for shopping and dinner. which I'm not complaining about, but I just wanted to relax last night and it got a little messed with. but she deserves to get outta the house too, so I didn't complain. πŸ™‚ hopefully I'll get back on track...hopefully this feeling will go away...I think it's more like a feeling of helplessness...it's like I WANT all these things to work and happen and be good, but instead I feel like I'm stuck in a rut! I dunno....maybe I'm just blabbering...I do that sometimes...lol

Moon - lol yeah, the Drake video is a little weird huh...stop checking your e-mail!!! he will communicate when it's time! how's your hair looking now? omg yes, the TV thing was TOTALLY freaky. I was home alone too, and I was like "hello? is someone messing with me??" because it was like IMMEDIATELY after I put my question out to the universe. totally trippy!

SSC - yes, take it easy. stop jumping when he says jump. lesson number 45387 that I've learned about a cancer boy, do NOT text him right after you've spent the night with him to tell him how it was or how you feel or ask him if he's ok. leave him be.....I do have to say though...your situation sounds more and more like mine. mine drank everytime we had a deep conversation too...he once told me that "he drinks to forget"....it scared the h*ell out of me...he also told me other tid bits that would make me want to dig further but he never would let me in...of course I wouldn't let him either and it was like a power struggle with us....but honestly SSC...the more I hear your story, the more I believe that you need to LEAVE and not look back till he comes back to you....he NEEDS to figure himself out first, or else it will most definitely keep being this back and forth game that he's playing with you...but again, it's your decision...:)

ok all...I'm done for the day...I'm exhausted...been having weird dreams....I'm sad and lonely and I really need a hug...:(

• HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY LUA!!!

just in case I don't feel like talking tomorrow, I just wanted to wish you! πŸ™‚

• SV - Love the whole "lesson number 45387" bit! LOL I am certainly learning as a I go through this. I'm being patient but yet at the same time trying to let go. It's really hard. I don't think he's an alcoholic or anything or "drinks to forget". I have no idea. Some friends of mine, that we've gone out with before, are wanting us to go out tonight and I told him Monday about it, he said "we'll see" due to his kids. WTHE! He hasn't mentioned it again since and I'm CERTAINLY not going to contact him about it. I'm just going to go out with MY friends and have a good time, with or without him. And the sheer fact of him not letting me know by the end of this afternoon whether he's going or not after I asked him about it on Monday, will help me make my decision final about him!

• SCC,

"And the sheer fact of him not letting me know by the end of this afternoon whether he's going or not after I asked him about it on Monday, will help me make my decision final about him!"

Yep, you're a Scorpio alright!! May I give you a kind word of advice.....start counting to a million....been there done that...regretted and had to do repairs. But it's your party!! I will elaborate another time because I am ill today and just skimmed through.

But to my knowlegde men with commitment issues does pull of these whoppers...boy do I know about it.

Count to a milliion...if you feel the same by all means proceed.

Adventure,

Virtually we are together so hang in there hun. I will respond to you another moment. But you are on a mission don't let "the diapers and smelly" take you of your destination.

I am very good in burning brigdes with little to no regret but I have learned it's not always the way to go.

I am on a mission as you are please, hang in there. I personally think you would have to pick up that thought you had about moving back off the shelf and look into it. You need CHANGE big time. And the time is NOW for you. mwuah

If I feel a bit better I will log in later if not tomorrow. Take care all.

• Hi all... I am absolutely convinced there is something putting everybody in a down/angry/less than positive mood. The mood at work today is horrible for everybody including my boss and so many people called out sick.... and it's cloudy/hazy so I know it's not for the beautiful weather. I'm going to see what's up in the astro world and if it could be affecting everybody's mood.

Hmmm.....

SCC- Ok real quick... let him take the lead. Play "Money See... Monkey Do" with him. Simply mirror his actions at a toned down pace...

Trust me on this one. I'm good at it... most days anyway ..lol..

I think... now this is just an "I think" okay....

You might be giving him too much. What I mean is you said through your super Scorp senses you can tell he's falling for you... sooooo.... if you like him, let him.

When you have a fun time on a date.... don't call to tell him, that's his job. He's supposed to be wooing you.

Give him time to appreciate how much fun he had with you.... and how he can't wait to hear from you again... ok, here it is... the moose story!

Moose Story:

Mr. Smith went out to buy himself a new rifle to go hunting with (he's looking for a girlfriend).

He wants to shoot a moose stuff it and mount it on his wall (You're the moose)

He wants to invite all his friends over to look at the moose.

As he walked out of his house to buy his new gun... low and behold a moose had wandered on to his property (you) the moose walked up to his front door and dropped dead right on the steps ( the moose dying--- is you calling/asking him to hang out/asking him if he had fun or telling him you did or asking "where things are going with you two" or worse "asking him how he feels about you").

He looks at this dead moose on his front steps--with his gun ready to shoot-- and swiftly calls the local Sanitation Department to remove the dead moose. He then steps over the stinky dead mooses body and proceeds to shoot another moose to stuff and mount and hang on his wall.

The point...

If you wanna get stuffed and hung on his wall and showed around like a trophy... he's gotta hunt you down. No man's going to stuff and mount some moose that just up and died on his door step. Let him hunt.

Get the books...

πŸ˜‰

It's the same reason why I can't call or email my Scorp. I want to more than anything... BUT it's his turn, he's up next. If I mean that much to him.... and I think I do... Well, I hope I do ..lol.. He'll hunt me down. In the mean time I'm going about my own business as that's all I can do. I miss him and I'm glad he's not a worm... but I still can't chase him.

I'm HOPING he'll hunt for me... but nothing is 100%.

and yes, it feels like it's taking FOREVER.

😞

See you all later.

• Hi all... I am absolutely convinced there is something putting everybody in a down/angry/less than positive mood. The mood at work today is horrible for everybody including my boss and so many people called out sick.... and it's cloudy/hazy so I know it's not for the beautiful weather. I'm going to see what's up in the astro world and if it could be affecting everybody's mood.

Hmmm.....

SCC- Ok real quick... let him take the lead. Play "Money See... Monkey Do" with him. Simply mirror his actions at a toned down pace...

Trust me on this one. I'm good at it... most days anyway ..lol..

I think... now this is just an "I think" okay....

You might be giving him too much. What I mean is you said through your super Scorp senses you can tell he's falling for you... sooooo.... if you like him, let him.

When you have a fun time on a date.... don't call to tell him, that's his job. He's supposed to be wooing you.

Give him time to appreciate how much fun he had with you.... and how he can't wait to hear from you again... ok, here it is... the moose story!

Moose Story:

Mr. Smith went out to buy himself a new rifle to go hunting with (he's looking for a girlfriend).

He wants to shoot a moose stuff it and mount it on his wall (You're the moose)

He wants to invite all his friends over to look at the moose.

As he walked out of his house to buy his new gun... low and behold a moose had wandered on to his property (you) the moose walked up to his front door and dropped dead right on the steps ( the moose dying--- is you calling/asking him to hang out/asking him if he had fun or telling him you did or asking "where things are going with you two" or worse "asking him how he feels about you").

He looks at this dead moose on his front steps--with his gun ready to shoot-- and swiftly calls the local Sanitation Department to remove the dead moose. He then steps over the stinky dead mooses body and proceeds to shoot another moose to stuff and mount and hang on his wall.

The point...

If you wanna get stuffed and hung on his wall and showed around like a trophy... he's gotta hunt you down. No man's going to stuff and mount some moose that just up and died on his door step. Let him hunt.

Get the books...

πŸ˜‰

It's the same reason why I can't call or email my Scorp. I want to more than anything... BUT it's his turn, he's up next. If I mean that much to him.... and I think I do... Well, I hope I do ..lol.. He'll hunt me down. In the mean time I'm going about my own business as that's all I can do. I miss him and I'm glad he's not a worm... but I still can't chase him.

I'm HOPING he'll hunt for me... but nothing is 100%.

and yes, it feels like it's taking FOREVER.

😞

See you all later.

• Flow - I agree. I'm going to let him do whatever. I'm not gona text, call or msg him any form or fashion! He knows where I'm at and how to reach me.

Moon - That was toooo friggin funny!!!! Moose!!! LMAO I was going to get that book during my lunch break but didn't have time because of office issues and had to take a short lunch break. To me, it's just all a game and I've always considered myself to be a very REAL person! I hate and despise games! To be honest, at this point with everything he's said and done, I don't have anything to say to him and I really don't want to hear what he has to say. So, yea, the Scorp stinger is rearing it's ugly little head but I'm trying to keep it under control! πŸ™‚

• Ok i have to butt in here...

SSC...why are you getting upset? Your crab needs some alone time to process everything that just happened...he obviously had an amazing time, he needs to process all of that and figure out what to do next

I told you crabs are slowwwww lol

• moonbeauty and Scorpiosc

Thanks God I read this message. Im having slight guy problems and unfortunately ive already commited the mistake of asking, "How do you feel abut me?" Agh!!

Okay, He is a cancer, very moody and withdrawn which drives me insane. But I actually have never been this patient with a guy before, I think I really liking him and this worrie me all the time because I have no clue if he is on the same PLANET as me. We've been 'seeing' each other for three months. He never initiates any plan or anything. So for a while I figured screw it, Im ignoring him. Of course he continued to text me over and over again. To the point Im like, "wanna go to the movies" and he is always ready to go and happy. At some point I asked if he was seeing anyone, he said no...then I asked whether he would like to be exclusive he said 'sure'......this is as far as cutsey talk Ive gotten from him. So we got into the whole "we are not doing anything or seeing each other until I make the move" and when I do, he always says yes. but I also noticed he is extremely shy! Even after three months when he sees me it takes him a while to get the courage to kiss me...is this normal? So is he shy when it comes to making plans and telling me how he feels? Or is he just not interested, using me? The moose story is great I love it, but Im wondering if I go out for him to hunt, what if he cant pick up the gun?

You two seem to have a good grip on things, let me know what you think.

Thanks!!!!!!

• Kelcrab

I get what you are saying and as a Scorpio also pursuing a crab....how much time do you know whether they are interested- will they ever TELL you. Or simply show it.

How can you tell a difference between a blow-off and him taking time to process?

• Kel - you just have to understand us Scorps. It's like I told him the other night, "If you need 'alone' time or whatever, just please tell me and don't leave me hanging". He agreed to do so. How much time does he need???? Wouldn't you, as a crab yourself, at least let me know if you are going to be able to make it out with our friends tonight?????

• SV>>just in case I don't feel like talking tomorrow, I just wanted to wish you! πŸ™‚

Lua>>thanks!! It's already the 3rd here but the sun is still in cancer, I'm still up and checking the current chart with my birth chart. My astrologer friend once told me the significace of this. And I'm not like my crab who stayed in all day doing nothing not talking to people. I am going to the gym, beach, dinner, etc. My Scorpio friend flaked on me as expected. I'm calling a few other girlfriends as well.

• And BTW, he's the one who always starts the "deep" conversations about "us", not so much where we're going, just "us". I don't start it, it's actually quite draining. I know that's odd hearing from a Scorpio! LMAO

• Moon-if the pilot was in his late 40's he was most likely a Captain. Crab's dad was a Captain already when I met him and he was 44..The youngest Captain I met was 37. but you need a lot of flight hours to get there.

The emails I get from crab I call "crabmail". He continues to send me funny jokes, links, pictures of his food, etc. I am going to do it back at him and take pics of my birthday dinner and send it to him, leaviing the message blank.

I'm trying not to think of a year ago-it's the first time crab and I met in Manila and we had really wild you-know-what...I had gone to the dentist on my birthday and begged the dentist not to extract my wisdom teeth until after the weekend because crab was coming on the 24th..I'm not sad today though, those were fun times and I hope I find someoe more fun to have bette times with. Life goes on without crabs...

I knew BEFORE I was an infant, Moon. I knew as a FETUS!!!

• All I can tell you about us crabs is that you need to patient and need to be consistent

I dealt with a Scorpio dude not too long ago and I actually had a lot of the same problems you gals are having...I was doing all the leg work! He would always give me vague answers to things like "i'll let you know" much like your issue SSC, and he never got back to me about plans. Eventually I just stopped trying because I was sick of it, sick of it being one sided - he was manipulating me and he was selfish and just doign thing when they were convenient for him...I don't really know where I'm going with this lol

The whole thing sucked...you have to back off and let him do the heavy lifting

Now with my Aries...he pursued me, was consistent, easy to read, genuine, no head games and it just so happened I was mentally in a place where I could get into a serious relationship

He gave me lots of attention but he kept it light, never asked anything about the relationship but just kept asking me out on dates, he made me comfortable and eventually I started initiating things - dates, conversations...I was actually the one who began to delve into discussing the relationship, told him how I felt...but I made him say "I love you" first lol Even though I was feeling the same thing. Aries and I worked because he made me feel comfortable with taking chances

Oh also, he was always so classy, we held off on se*x for a while and he never even mentioned it until after we'd done it a few times...never talked about it. He intrigued me, kept me interested and I was always wanting more...even right now I'm wondering what he's doing lol although I just talked to him 5 minutes ago

Don't go down the head game route, it doesn't work with us because we won't trust you

Sorry all these thoughts coming out everywhere lol I have to get back to work but I'll respond more tonight

• just wanted to say one thing...

Moon - I always love your moose story...makes me smile every time...even though I died at the doorstep...clearly I learned my lesson....

ok back to silence....

• Trust me, I'm trying to be patient. But there's a difference between patience and common courtesy/respect.

• Another thing, do you think he's wanting me to beg him about tonight????

• No, he's looking for confirmation because he's uncertain, not looking for you to beg...

I would just leave it be, try one date a week for a few weeks and see how that goes, don't rush into spending tons of time with each other before he's ready.

• "But there's a difference between patience and common courtesy/respect."

Well remember he's also a GUY lol Guys aren't so courteous with each other, he might just be unaware that it's rude