ASCLAC part 3

• SSC>>you do whatever you think is best for you. you know your relationship with this man better than anyone else. let's hope for the best. πŸ™‚

and yes, scorps are very good in tune with reading people's energies.

• Flow - you're not butting in! HAHAHA

SV - I just got to learn to chill, which is hard for us scorps!! LOL

Can we, ALL SCORPS, agree that it is uncomfortable sometimes being able to "read" people?? There's some thoughts that go through some peoples minds that I would just prefer NOT to know!!!!!!

• SSC,

Okay you officially got a good giggle out of me. Yep...I totally agree on not wanting to know. I learned to block that s,hit because it sometimes gets too much.

All I can say to you is that if you got that feel right last night savour and remember when the dry spells hits home, what you experienced.

Because dry spells will come. I have been reading on these Crabs for a couple of months and they do like sitting upon or hiding under a rock.

All I can say is keep your head straight and mind that temper. Mine has been doing some rearranging and lots of people ain't liking the raft. Count to a million....LOL

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yea, I know what you mean. But what I don't get is this about a crab, I've read sooooo many places that they are clingy. But yet from I've experienced and what I see other's experience, it's just the complete opposite. Unless they mean "clingy" as in "cling" to you physically like a koala bear to a tree when laying down!! LMAO!!!!

• SSC>>honestly, I know the "high" you feel after you spend time with him, but you need to take it easy and breathe. if you want something to work out with this guy, you need to be patient. you can't rush anything, especially if his divorce isn't final. it doesn't matter if they've been separated for a year. that's not very long for a cancer. you have to understand that he's going to need some time to heal. he's going to need some time to just be and figure himself out. from what you're telling us on this thread, he just seems really back and forth with you. playing games. just be careful. I only mean well, I promise, I just don't want you to go through what I've been through/going through. lol...

I do have to say though, you're koala bear comment is hilarious!

• I didn't mean to put the ">>" after your name....I'm not thinking straight....sorry 😞

• SSC -

I'm about to leave work and i just caught the tail end of this...I will explain clingy when i get home (and catch up on all the posts).

Short version - we're clingy only AFTER we've let you into our shell

• I've been so sad today...I'm on the verge of tears...and I HATE crying, let alone crying in front of people! ugh...I don't like this feeling...

• SV -

That anxiety SU*CKS! I had such bad anxiety not too long ago...some of it was due to Scorp. I never figured out exactly all the causes just that Scorp exacerbated it. Some of it had to do with getting older, not being where I wanted to be career-wise, some of it was a fear of death, some of it was being trapped in my current flip with my ex-Aqua and never getting out, some of it was fear that I'd never meet anyone (probably why I was clinging to Scorp for so long), fear of becoming a loser....the list could go on and on and on lol

You need to figure out some way to calm yourself, some way that works for you...do you do anything artistic? Sing, draw, paint, write poems? I know you said you used to belly dance, is that something you could take back up?

Flow -

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to pull you out of your shell...I might just start posting funny pictures πŸ˜›

When's your next concert? I think you said September?

Adventure Girl -

How was your music course?

SSC -

Those pics were katie's pics, she went on a boat-bus tour. Looks amazing

Ok so yes we do get clingy but only after we've developed an attachment and it's really "clingy" in the normal sense of the word...we do weird sideways things to get your attention.

If you've been following...I tried using jealousy and making my Aries angry to get his attention, that was me being clingy because I just really needed his attention.

Some tips to help win a crab dude over:

1. Be romantic! This is so important....my Aries is so romantic (he's a Pisces/Aries cusper lol so I think the romance comes from the Pisces side)

2. Be sensitive to his feelings...watch what you say, we can take offense to the smallest things

3. Be consistant...because we are not lol we are up and down with our emotions

Moonbeauty -

Is scorp still working on your case?

Ok so what I've seen so far, between all the Scorp and Crab cases and my own experiences...silence is more often than not a manipulation tactic.

It's passive agressive manipulation and it puts the other person in fear, it's a terrible thing to do! I try not to do it anymore because it's so nerve wracking

So him not responding could definately be him trying to manipulate...god that would drive me NUTS...my scorp would feed me a bread crumb get me excited and get me chasing him again and then go quiet, that a*sshole lol But I stalk the dxpnet boards too, I guess us Cancers do the same thing 😞 it's terrible

I mean I guess your scorp could be busy or just have forgotten or whatever...I guess lol but you know me, I always jump to conclusions

Lua -

I have no comment on your crab lol To me, I think he's depressed....there's nothing you can do for him, he has to fix it himself

When's your next competition? In hawaii right?

FB says July 23rd...is that the right date for your bday? πŸ™‚

That would make you a cusper!! You are kindred! lol a leo/cancer cusper

Raexo -

No worries take your time πŸ™‚

Katie -

oMG! I have no comment on your crab either lol what a poser lol!!!!!

Have a good trip! Take pictures and post please!!!

Update on me

Aries and I had a long talk Monday night....then s*ex lol

Things are getting better, we realized we're both doing things wrong and working on it. Thank god for his pisces cusp lol Makes him sensitive and deep, makes it easy to talk to him lol

We're soo mushy gushy with each other hahahaa it would probably make any of you sick, how are you Scorps with that stuff? We like pour our hearts out to each other like everyday and I plan to keep it that way. I think if we ever stopped trying to make the other feel special, our relationship would fall apart. He and I are built so similarly, it's scary sometimes...

Anywhoooo hope you gals have a good night!

And hope I didn't miss anyone, give a holler if I did

• Moonbeauty -

Is scorp still working on your case?

Yes. Ugh... I'll NEVER do that again with another human for as long as I live!

Ok so what I've seen so far, between all the Scorp and Crab cases and my own experiences...silence is more often than not a manipulation tactic.

I figured so. Darn.

It's passive agressive manipulation and it puts the other person in fear, it's a terrible thing to do! I try not to do it anymore because it's so nerve wracking

It is... I'm back to checking the email box 30 times a day ..lol..

So him not responding could definately be him trying to manipulate...god that would drive me NUTS...

OMG! It is...

my scorp would feed me a bread crumb get me excited and get me chasing him again and then go quiet, that a*sshole lol But I stalk the dxpnet boards too, I guess us Cancers do the same thing 😞 it's terrible

Hmmm... that's why I'm waiting. I'm not going to contact him. It's his turn ..lol..

I mean I guess your scorp could be busy or just have forgotten or whatever...I guess lol but you know me, I always jump to conclusions

Yeah, I do too.

Aries and I had a long talk Monday night....then s*ex lol

Things are getting better, we realized we're both doing things wrong and working on it. Thank god for his pisces cusp lol Makes him sensitive and deep, makes it easy to talk to him lol

I'm glad. I bet you two get stronger with every new turn around the bend.

We're soo mushy gushy with each other hahahaa it would probably make any of you sick, how are you Scorps with that stuff? We like pour our hearts out to each other like everyday and I plan to keep it that way. I think if we ever stopped trying to make the other feel special, our relationship would fall apart. He and I are built so similarly, it's scary sometimes...

I love mushy and gushy! Oh Kel, I'm so happy that you're happy.

Anywhoooo hope you gals have a good night!

You too! I'm going to try and go to bed early tonight... get my mind of the Scorp.

SV,

I can relate as I am in a sour mood.... sour? I dunno, some kind of mood...

Yuk!

• Flow- Carrots and avacado? Hmmm.... I might try that when this wears off. Is it hard to wash out?

Did you get the urge to start singing again?

Katie- I'll post back tomorrow about the crab thing ..lol.. I'm still giggling. POSER! ..lol..

Adventure- have fun in class.

Lolpet, raexo, who else did I miss??? I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Oh, Lua- Tomorrow!

PS

The lunges? HURT! ..lol.. in a good way.

• Moon>>I had a friend who was a pilot and he made about $150,000 A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that was maybe.... 8 years ago! I believe he worked for Continental Airlines.

Your crab makes 3 times that amount and he cant FEDEX??????

First of all, it's HK so the international mailing rates are probably WAY more expensive than it is in the US. Is FEDEX international? I don't even know if they have FEDEX there, they didn't in Japan or India. I know you can recieve vis FEDEX but didn't have a way to send through FEDEX. I sent myself a package from India by ship because it would have cost over $100 dollars to send it by air.

Many Airline pilots actually are making less than they did 8 years ago. The $150,000 you quoted is probably for a captain, right? First Officers (co-pilots) make a lot less. Also, is that before or after taxes and how much do they actually bring home a month? In Asia they quote salaries based on after taxes and per month, not year. So what would be $80,000 a year before taxes? Crab told me that he had pilot friends in the US that were only making $2500-$3000 a month (after taxes). Maybe major airlines like continental they make more, but I have a friend who is a co-pilot for Continental and he's making $60,000 a year before taxes now, they've gone through some salary cuts the past few years.

Flow-what I see is that my crab makes a lot of money but he spends it faster than it comes in, the first day I was there he went and bought a new laptop and some other electronic stuff. He's always getting the latest gadgets. On the way back from Brazil he bought an iPad and some scanner that cost $1500. I see this is a result of growing up middle class in South America where even if you are middle class you can't afford to buy anything because even the good jobs there doesn't pay much (most pilots make about $1500 a month) and going nuts now that he can afford things. I think he is also trying to fill the emptiness he feels from being home sick and in dfficult cutural adjustment with material things. I can relate because after living in Brazil for 8 years I had reverse cultural shock coming back here,

However, I'm sure the airmail cost isn't more than $30 or so unless he's sending something really heavy. Last time he just sent me T-shirts. So he's being cheap..

• Kel-yep, my birthday is July 23 and it's tomorrow!! I am a cusper but I still don't understand crab behavior. I'm much more of a Leo. In fact my Leo friend said he thought my birthday was the end of July because I was such a strong Leo...funny my bff is a Gemini/Cancer cusp and she's a total Gemini!! I see no cancer traits i her at all. I was supposed to be born July 20. I was 3 days late. I was actually born at 0.09 degrees of Leo, in other words pretty much right after the sun went into Leo so it's as if I REFUSED to be a cancer and hung on until it the sun went into Leo, lol!!!

well, maybe some things, I do sometimes cling to past memories, not people really, more like past experiences and past places...I'm still hanging on to Brazil after 10 years...the whole experience of living there...maybe that's why I can't let go of crab completely..it's not him but he represents Brazil for me..so I just need to meet a hotter Brazilian guy I can communicate in Portuguese with.

I think my crab is depressed too..he's been in depression before. He even went to therapy.

He's still sending me crabmail. He sent me a picture of a Kripsy Kreme donut he ate yesterday in Manila. A few months ago I would have interpreted that as "I'm in Manila and I am thinking of you" but now I think it means "I know you are dieting and haha you can't eat this".

• hello everyone.

well no surprises i am depressed. again. i dont like to be on here when i am like this. but just letting you all know. i have taken a step back from this... all getting too much for my brain. and struggling too with the whole internet thing. feeling more and more cut off. needing a real hug. i also wanted to try and help others as i have been helped. god knows if i have . whatever. its all a journey and a process. to be out of self for a while. and trying to understand myself better.my emotions and thinking have been haywire the last few months.nothing new there either i suppose but it has felt more intense. alot of stuff i cant even begin to talk about. im fantasizing more and more of completely reclusing and dropping out of society all together. getting rid if computer tv house car crap the lot. go and live in the bush in a tent myself and just get hairy and crazy and not give a f.uck.

music course has been a challenge and is painful. everyone is under 20 and already formed their little click i feel like i am back at highschool. which had bad memories for me. the only others who are closer to my age are two men who are nearer to 50 well one in particular and he wears the worst aftershave and keeps trying to talk to me and he is sleazy and fake and smelly and i hate it. i feel lost and alone and got my running shoes on. i almost didnt last the week. i also feel way over my depth, they are much better musically and they are 10. and i am 80. thats how it feels. and i feel geeky old and awkward. and shy. still. f.uck it auurrgrghrhhh.and they are all sooo friggn cool and i dont even understand what they are talking about, i know i am being negative. the other guitarist looks about 18 and looks like a boy from the hood yo kind of thing with his cap and metallica and no smiles and absoluteley nothing in common with me. i am disappointed. i hoped to meet at least another chick more my age.or on my wavelength. today i was talking with this young girl and told her i had a bubble machine( god knows why i have it- got it used it once still have it) then she asked me if i had children i said no then she joked-" but you have a bubble machine" i felt like hitting her. i am tired of trying to prove myself in the world. i dont want anyone here to try and fix me by the way. i feel like holing up and living a simple life.

i sent the thing i made to scorp yesterday. put it in a box without a note. i am sure he will figure out it is from me. so will see if he responds in any way. if not then i guess i have my final answer. i hope he likes it anyway. neighbours cat ( im allergic to cats) crying all night outside my door so i let it in( gf fed it yest said ti was starving- stupd neighbour his wife left him took the kid and he doesnt look after his dog or cat.) i hate him. stupid fat unhealthy animal abuser. i hardly slept last night cos cat was trying to sit on my head all night then clawing at my pillow and being weird and freaking me out, was drooling. im not a cat person.i kept trying to move it and it DIDNT GET IT kept rebounding onto my pillow.ugh. felt like its friggin pin cushion. then it kept sticking its bum in face. so got home today and there it was again. so i took it to neighbours he said it wasnt his!!! yeh right!!! whatever. i dont want him to have it anyway he will only let it starve to death. i may not like cats but i dont believe in cruelty. so i am hoping my gf will take it.i cant keep it here there are too many native birds.

flow. big hug. i know not the same as real. internet sucks and internet hugs are just stupid. but whatever i know you are going through some major stuff. be gentle with yourself. make sure you keep nurturing you while you are processing. i know you are a strong woman and will get to the truth of what is happening for you. i wish i could just ride my bike over and cook you dinner.

if you want to talk i will listen.also understand if you dont want to either.

kel,

hey. man i just dont know what to say. im happy for you and aries. sounds like you turned a corner with him. i respect ur honesty kel .always have.

everyone else hope ur well. i have a case of foot in mouth coming on i can feel it so i will stop here . feel myself wanting to tell people what to do what not to do. dont know if its such a good idea. bye.

• ...lol... Lua- you crack me up! He's being cheap! πŸ˜›

I always tease with that. maybe because I'm the exact opposite.

As for the job... Hmmm.... that's a good question. I dunno if he was a Captain. He might have been, he was in his late 40's then.

"I was 3 days late. I was actually born at 0.09 degrees of Leo, in other words pretty much right after the sun went into Leo so it's as if I REFUSED to be a cancer and hung on until it the sun went into Leo, lol!!!"

even as an infant you KNEW you wanted a fan club! HA-HA! That's cute!

as for your Crab...

I think my crab is depressed too..he's been in depression before.

I wonder if it's something in the air? I am SO sensitive lately and I am taking EVERYTHING so personal. I wonder if it's a crab thing. I've been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting lately.

I've been remembering things I've not thought about in a long time. They say that lack of sleep makes your mind race... mine is at super speed then. ..lol..

I've been thinking about what you and SV said too. I think I've hurt a lot of people without realizing it. People I really care about.

The problem is... all this thinking has made me even more quiet toward them. What a double edge sowrd.

He's still sending me crabmail.

Crabmail? ..lol..

He sent me a picture of a Kripsy Kreme donut he ate yesterday in Manila. A few months ago I would have interpreted that as "I'm in Manila and I am thinking of you" but now I think it means "I know you are dieting and haha you can't eat this".

That's funny, he probably thinks it's funny. I think the most odd things are funny sometimes..lol..

What are you going to do for your Bayd? It's a Friday night.... oooooooohhhhhhhhh....lol...

• Kel - So according to what I've posted about his behavior, do you consider him "clingy"????

SV - I know you are looking out for my best interest and EXTREMELY appreciate it!! Because I'm apparently not! lol

I just don't know what to make of his behavior! Tuesday night he was so open and honest, even to the point of telling me he was going to take me to meet his parents and telling me all about his parents house and stuff. He even told them about me. BUUUUUUTTTTT, I sent him a text yesterday morning saying that I had a really great time last night (Tuesday night) and enjoyed waking up in his arms that morning. Here it is the NEXT day and still no reply. Let me put this other little tid bit of information in there too, every time we have these "talks" he's drinking, not sloshed, just one or two mixed beverages. Could it be a possibility that the alcohol is really talking and not him????

This is my new signature....

Confused! LOL

• Hi Adventure...

music course has been a challenge and is painful. everyone is under 20 and already formed their little click i feel like i am back at highschool. which had bad memories for me. the only others who are closer to my age are two men who are nearer to 50 well one in particular and he wears the worst aftershave and keeps trying to talk to me and he is sleazy and fake and smelly and i hate it. i feel lost and alone and got my running shoes on. i almost didnt last the week. i also feel way over my depth, they are much better musically and they are 10. and i am 80. thats how it feels. and i feel geeky old and awkward. and shy. still. f.uck it

Adventure... i know you're just posting to vent.. but... I can REALLY relate to what you're saying right now...

(1) about the age thing. I'm 38 and I look about 28-29 (depending on how much sleep I've had of course) and when I'm working.... if we're working with a new group of guys usally one will will try talking to me.

Always the same thing happens lately. They'll ask one of my co-workers about me and I've actually heard people I work with say things like...

"Moon?, yeah she's like 40 or 50 and has like 8 kids" First off, I am NOT 40 or 50 & I don't have 8 kids!

Not that there is anything wrong with 40 or 50 or 8 kids... it's just I'm not and I dont.

We did a ______ at work about 3 weeks ago and I had a stranger for a partner for the day... we had been talking for hours having a really nice morning, just getting along well. We got a meal break and when I came back to work he was all stand off-ish. I was like "Ummm, did I do something to offend you???" and he said AND I QUOTE "WELL, YOU PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT" so I was like "EXCUSE ME???" and he actually asked me how old I was and if i was married. I told him "FYI I am divorced I have 3 kids and I am 37... why?"

He was mad because he was 29, and thought I was a rookie and that I don't wear a ring. I don't wear a ring BECAUSE I AM DIVORCED DUHHHH!!!!! He thought I was single. Oh, and the best part of this story was #1 out ranked him and #2 have more time on the job and #3 had more experience.

I apparently did not get the memo. You know, the memo that says if you're over 30 you're old, if you have kids that means you're used up, and if you're divoreced.... you're not single you're divorced AND got millege on you.

Adventure, this was exactly how I felt when I saw Scorps GF on the Evil Facebook. I felt like 100 years old, ugly and fat.

I have no advice. I still feel this way most days.

😞

(2) as for the cliques... That's my number 2. I'm not one of the girls who goes with the guys to the bars and drinks, I'm not one of the girls who sleep around.

Most times on details.... I'll bring a book and just read. I keep to myself as they do this male bonding cr^p and I can't relate half the time.

I don't think it's funny that they got so drunk one night one of the guys threw up in a dog house at somebody's BBQ, I don't think it's funny how they put plastic wrap on the toilets so when the other guys pee it spashes up and the guy peeing get's wet (I think it's gross actually), i don't participate when they put shaving cream in the phones so it get's in people's hair, I don't put crickets and mice in peoples lockers and vehicles, I don't break into people's desks to get their keys and move thier cars to different parking spaces.... so they can't find their cars after working for 17 hours straight... or worse, while the guy's out in the field go to their house and move the furniture around.... nope not my idea of fun.

I work in a unit with men... who act like 5 year olds... ALL THE TIME.

And you're high school thing is really hitting home with me... I have a class reunion that I really dont want to go to on August 14. It's my twenty year reunion. I hated most of the people I went to school with... They were mean and hurtful. My Libra BFF is pushing full throttle for it.

I bought the ticket... but I still may not go. I'm not that person anymore... but I am a bit nervous it will bring back a lot of the old feelings/memories I have managed to keep nicely tucked away for a very long time.

I hope you don't mind too much that I cut and pasted to you. It's just you hit on things bothering me so much today... these past days.

I'm feeling very inadequate lately.

I think SV is feeling a bit off cuff too.

😞

must be something in the air.

• SCC-

I just don't know what to make of his behavior! Tuesday night he was so open and honest, even to the point of telling me he was going to take me to meet his parents and telling me all about his parents house and stuff. He even told them about me.

That's great!

BUUUUUUTTTTT, I sent him a text yesterday morning saying that I had a really great time last night (Tuesday night) and enjoyed waking up in his arms that morning.

Yeah, you didn't get the books yet did you....

It will address that whole thing you just said.

Here it is the NEXT day and still no reply. Let me put this other little tid bit of information in there too, every time we have these "talks" he's drinking, not sloshed, just one or two mixed beverages. Could it be a possibility that the alcohol is really talking and not him????

Well i think he let's his guard down.. but his feelings are his feelings so I think that's good.

πŸ™‚

• Oh, SV I was watching TV this morning and I FINALLY saw the Drake video ..lol...

and..... it is disturbing when she shoots him in the end!

that's F-ed up!

Just wanted to say i saw it and though about you ..lol..

• ROFL @ MOON!!!!!! I'm going to get that book, I PROMISE!!! Right now I'm slowly working my way through Eat, Pray, Love. I usually read books pretty fast but this one I'm going slow so that I can digest it in my head. Highly recommended!!! But why is he avoiding me since we woke up Wednesday morning????