ASCLAC part 3

• UPDATE:

Sorry, I've been away all weekend, my computer went down. First of all, thanks for ALL the advice.

So here goes, Friday I was off. His daughter was at the pool. She and I instantly bonded, spent ALL afternoon together. She opened up to me about her life, her likes, dislikes, etc. She was even giving me insights on her dad, Mr. Crab! LMAO When he got home, I could see the "shocked, surprised, happy face" when he saw she and I hanging out and bonding. She and I get along GREAT!!!!!! She even fussed at him because he wouldn't give me a definate answer about going out that night. She told him "DAD! It's either yes or no, NO POSSIBLY!!!" LOL He turned around and looked at me and said "Yes, if (insert my name) doesn't already have plans with other 'guys' at the club" and then smiled. I just looked at him with one raised eyebrow like, "WTH"??? I knew right then that's why he had been so wishy washy of whether or not he was going to go hang out with me and my friends Friday night because he was testing me to see how sincerely I was interested in him and how "faithful" I am. LOL So he took his kids to supper and then turned around and came back to my house while I got ready. ????? That was a first!! So then he told me that his daughter told him before he left "Dad, you know that this is just hanging out and listening to a band and NOT A DATE! You need to take her out on a REAL date!" HAHAHAHAHAHA That girl is a trip!! So fast forward to the rest of the night. He tried to kiss me at the club and I told him friends don't kiss 😉 He said "I thought we were more than friends" I said "You were the one who said we were just friends". Now, of course, I'm saying this in a flirty, teasing way. He said "First, I really like you. Second, I find you extremely intriguing. Third, I love spending time with you. And lastly, I'm really happy and shocked that you and my daughter bonded so quickly and so great." I told him that he was the one who said he wasn't looking or wanted a relationship/dating. He said that I "misunderstood" him and that he was open to a relationship and dating. Anyone else confused??????????? How can anyone misunderstand "not wanting/not looking" and "open to"??????? So anyways, as the night progressed, he told me that he wanted to "court" me and for us to get to know each other. I told him I'm game for anything, whatever makes him comfortable AS LONG AS WE are both comfortable at the pace. I don't mind going slow but the "rubberband affect" is not my style and I won't tolerate it. He explained that's not what he was trying to do, saying that it's been 15 years since he's "dated" or "courted" anyone and that this is all new to him. He said that he NEVER thought that he would already be going through and analyzing his feelings/emotions this early in the situation with me. So anywho, the night ended well. The next day, we hung out ALL day long!!!!! Then yesterday, a friend of mine came down to visit and I wanted him to meet her, so I sent a text saying she was there and what she I were gona do instead of what I had told him we had planned when I informed him on Saturday that she was going to be coming. Well, no reply from him. But he did however, stop by last night and waved and of course, his daughter practically climbs out the window to tell me bye! LOL She's so much like me!!!!!! :-)))) Anyways, he never called, never text UNTIL 11:00 last night with "sleep well....". I've yet to understand the whole "....." at the end of a text. Are they wanting a reply???? Well, needless to say, I didn't reply because I was already asleep and I haven't sent him a response yet.

So that's my update. So when everyone can get their heads back on straight from all the confusion from above, tell me your thoughts/advice/opinions! 🙂

• Hi all!

Flow, thanks for the Auntie Moon... lol... that's cute! AND you're the first one to say it! 😛

I'm sorry you're in a place where you have a lot to work out. I hope it does all work out soon for you.

I was posting more for the Great Cosmic Void ..lol.. more so then for a Flowsco special. Deep down... I think I know my answers.

It's like katie and her crab, Lua and hers.... When I care about somebody... really care... I can't let go.

I still have the hope that this man... is my guy.

But enough of that... I'll make you a deal... So you don't feel as though I'm adding more to your dish of food for thought .... if I need you, I'll say "FLOWWWWWW I NEEEEED YOUUUUU" ..lol..

Everything else.... lets keep for the Great Cosmic Void...

There are others I can torture on this thread ..lol.. Oh, and let's not forget how great Kel is at the analize everything thing ..lol.. I love that.

Sometimes it makes me feel better to post... I don't want to overwhelm my Libra BFF's. And... well... I sometimes need that little footing to keep me grounded. Not to mention little Bro has deemed Scorp an "Off Limits Topic Forever" ..lol..

But Flow, when you're ready to post or chit chat... about What's Eating Gilbert Grape... or just about anything... I've got your back.

😉

You've been very good to me, and I appreciate it.

• scorpiosc - I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to answer you from before. I was in and out of the house in the past couple of days. it's a mad house, I'm telling you! BUT it looks like it worked out for you. now take it slow, and keep it calm. don't rush anything. he just sounds like he needs some time and to take it slow as well. good luck!

• kel, moon, flow, katie - I'll try to respond to you guys this afternoon or tonight.

lolpet, shorty, lua, raexo, stranger, (did I miss someone??) - hope all is well. 🙂

• Hi SCC, so I read your first story and second ..lol.. but it would seem that all that's covered I think so I'll start from here if that's ok with you... (sorry, dealing with some Scorp drama ..lol..)

Ok so when she said....

"Dad, you know that this is just hanging out and listening to a band and NOT A DATE! You need to take her out on a REAL date!" HAHAHAHAHAHA That girl is a trip!!

Yes, she is and making YOUR life much more easy in the "Let's Figure Out What's Going On With The Crab" department ..lol..

So fast forward to the rest of the night. He tried to kiss me at the club and I told him friends don't kiss 😉

HA-HA Good, let him know that you know!

He said "I thought we were more than friends"

Oh really..... (yay!)

I said "You were the one who said we were just friends". Now, of course, I'm saying this in a flirty, teasing way.

I was going to ask if this was a se.x.y fun cute voice...lol.. I'm glad it was.

He said "First, I really like you.

Wow!

Second, I find you extremely intriguing.

Wow, Wow!!

Third, I love spending time with you.

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!

And lastly, I'm really happy and shocked that you and my daughter bonded so quickly and so great."

Yay and a super wow!!!!

(I would NEVER say that to a man if I didnt mean it... NEVER! And I have 3 kids FYI... OMG! NEVER! ..lol.. yay!)

I told him that he was the one who said he wasn't looking or wanted a relationship/dating. He said that I "misunderstood" him and that he was open to a relationship and dating.

Ok.... just smile and ride the wave ..lol..

Anyone else confused??????????? How can anyone misunderstand "not wanting/not looking" and "open to"???????

Yes, welcome to "Crab Land" there is an empty seat next to Katie, she's sitting next to Lua, who is sitting next to lil Shorty, who's right in back of SV and across from Raexo! Kel is teaching... I'm a sub from time to time.... mostly I post about my Scorp and kill them with my ever twisted thoughts of heart shapped boxes...lol...

So anyways, as the night progressed, he told me that he wanted to "court" me and for us to get to know each other.

Awwwwww.... how cute!

I told him I'm game for anything, whatever makes him comfortable AS LONG AS WE are both comfortable at the pace.

good luck with that. A crab and a Scorp? I think you may have better luck with driving two cars on the highway side by side at the exact same speed...

I don't mind going slow but the "rubberband affect" is not my style and I won't tolerate it. He explained that's not what he was trying to do, saying that it's been 15 years since he's "dated" or "courted" anyone and that this is all new to him.

May be true... I say give him the benefit of the doubt....lol..

He said that he NEVER thought that he would already be going through and analyzing his feelings/emotions this early in the situation with me. So anywho, the night ended well.

nice... I'm glad.

The next day, we hung out ALL day long!!!!! Then yesterday, a friend of mine came down to visit and I wanted him to meet her, so I sent a text saying she was there and what she I were gona do instead of what I had told him we had planned when I informed him on Saturday that she was going to be coming.

Well, no reply from him.

Hmmm.... okay (?)

But he did however, stop by last night and waved and of course, his daughter practically climbs out the window to tell me bye! LOL She's so much like me!!!!!! :-))))

Awwwwww... cute!

Anyways, he never called, never text UNTIL 11:00 last night with "sleep well....".

Ok, he's pacing... spacing.... taking his time. It's ok.

I've yet to understand the whole "....." at the end of a text. Are they wanting a reply???? Well, needless to say, I didn't reply because I was already asleep and I haven't sent him a response yet.

Good, don't.

😉 (I mean that in a good way).

Now, I am making a suggestion to you... go get two books "Why Men Love BITCHES" and "Why Men Marry BITCHES"

I think they'll help you not to be the moose that dies at the door!

• Moon, thanks for the quick response!! I actually kind of sit back and laugh at the way things transpired last week and over the weekend. His daughter is 15 and he has a son who is almost 14. He adopted them when he was with his previous wife. Is that not commendable or what????? :-))) I'll put it this way, she told me SOOOOO much about herself. She opened up to me like we've known each other our whole lives. She's told me things that she hasn't told her own dad! 😉 And he knows, by me and her telling him, that mine and her conversations are strictly between us. He smiles at that! LOL I will go get that book later. Have heard alot about it. But it's just not in my nature to be a b*tch, a classy one though! 😉

• oh, scc, I over analize everything like 10,000%. Sorry it's how i think... if I get a little too much for you with it... just let me know ..lol.. I don't take it personal.

🙂

• Moon, got to head out for a bit. But I know what you mean by OVERANALYZE!!!! LOL I will overanalyze something into the ground!!! LOL I know you are involved with a Scorp, right? Tell me your situation, make it easy on me, and I will tell you what I think. Seeing as how I'm a Scorp and have been involved with Scorp men. I will say that I am very intuned with my own sign and alot that I dont' want to "share", I will share with you to help give you peace of mind! 😉

• Katie-

You ae going on holiday now? Have a great time! Maybe we can chat again when you come back. I've still been trying to get back on my local tie sleeping hours, since I spent a month on "South Africa time", I can't sleep at night. It's like being jet-lagged without going anywhere!

So you saw crab again..

Katie to Kel>>can you tell me what makes you say that he is not wanting me anymore? it is so hard to believe that someone can be like that. and can get over something that he pursued for half year. i mean i know im stupid, cause i should not approach this question with my personality, as i am very much different. i thought about it a lot and i just cant quite grasp it. interesting HOW different people are.

I wonder the same thing about my crab...in my case he came searched for me for years from the other side of the world, came to my door after 13 years, pursued me with passion for about 6 months, telling me he couldn't stand to be without me, then suddenly gets cold and doesn't want to be with me any more, yet sends me emails, links, and even a package. How can he go from hot to cold so quickly, I don't get that either.

Did you watch the WC final? Iker was really good at saving the goals from Holland. My bff is Spanish, she still can't believe Spain won. She went to Spain in May and saids Spain is helping her to heal overher crab. We were joking about feeding our crabs to Octopus Paul (Octopus eat crabs), putting our crabs in these cages, mine with a Brazilian flag on the cage and hers with an American flag, and release this huge monster octopus on them to see which one he would eat first, lol. You cn add your crab too, and put a greek flag on yours, haha.

Thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday. It's this weekend. Not sure what I am doing yet supposed to go out with my girlfriend but she's a big flake. I wanted to travel but I m going to save my money to travel next year. I either want to go to Brazil in February or go to Europe in the summer.

Crab boy's fan club? Hahaha, I'm a Leo, Leos don't join fan clubs, Leos HAVE fan clubs ...

My crab has been the same, he sends me tons of emails when he has days off, he stays on the computer most of the time, he sent the package sea mail so I won't get it until October.

I am Feng Shui-ing my house and reorganizing this whole week. I have a good Virgo friend who has been doing it and in just about 6 months, most of his wishes (or intentions) have been coming true. He wanted to move to Manila and he's got a job and apartment all set up for him there now, it happened so suddenly it was amazing! Maybe I'll be able to let go totally of crab and find true love in my life, someone who loves me back and treats me well without side-stepping.

I'll catch up with everyon else soon! I am going to try to sleep now, it's nearly 1 am.

• On a side note, I would like to highly recommend the book Eat, Pray, Love. It's a phenomenal book!! I normally read books pretty fast but this book, I am taking my time so that I can ingest it all.

• Hey Lua, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!! My little son (who is FINALLY potty trained! YAY) turns 4 on 7/24.

June/July are big in my family... my Mom is 6/13, my Dad is 6/18, Fathers Day is at the tail end of June, My aniversery WAS (..lol..) June 15, My B-day is 7/2, my little son is 7/24 and my ex husband is 7/28. He also has 4 nieces and nephews shuffled in all that mix..lol..

I'm laughing at the fan club ..lol.. ironicly, He is in your fan club aka the email and attention... he's made his own and dragged you in by your heart.

BUT yes, he pursued YOU so ..lol.. you are the original fan club ..lol.. all those years of waiting??? Girl, He's still the club president in my opinion!

Just a confused man. A VERY confused man.

..lol..

SCC, thanks, please feel free to read... my scorp is a tough cookie.. ..lol.. tough in the sense that he's confusing... as for being tough as in a tough as nails kinda guy ..lol.. no, not this man. If he had to fight he'd probably threaten to sue if they hit him ..lmao! ..

I wanna post something to Katie about her crab so give me a few....

• Oh, but real quick, SCC....

the book does not talk about being a B*Tc.h. Well, it does, but I think that's just a catch name the author used to sell books.

It's more about the art of making a man want more... it's funny, but true. I LOVED them!

let me know what you think.

• Katie, do you want your crab back? I know you have said you want him back ONLY if he's going to cut the cr^p out and act more open with you...

Ok, so this is what I think.... Order the Lobster.... but only if you want to know for certain if you're in the heart OR the heart shaped box.

What I mean is that I know you've told him you love him...

I know you have given him more wiggle room then normal...

I understand that you've put out WAY more than you've gotten back....

BUT...

What I think is that he's used to being a total Jerk. He never gets past the Jerk because nobody hangs around to deal with his cr^p....

AND....

I think you've touched him in a way maybe nobody has... at least not for a very long while. Katie, I don't think he wants to let you go, but I think he does not have the first idea about how to be/catch/save things with you.

If it were me and this was my Scorp...

I'd call or send a letter...

I'd put it out there...

Hey, Crab, I miss you. This is the deal... I felt that when you

(a) act secretive about things... even your b-day

(b) can express your feelings back to me

(c) never wanted to do the weeked thing..

(d) anything else as I'm going off the top of my head Katie

I'd make a very clear list... so there is no room for misinterpitations... NO ROOM...

Then I'd end it by saying something like...

Crab, I miss you and I'm willing to try this again... can we find some middle ground where we are both comfortable?

I know it puts you out there Katie ... 100% and that's scary... BUT if he responds and stays sweet and nice BUT does not ask to meet with you... you're in the box.

If he get's distant but stays nice.... he wants to only be friends.

If he says lets meet for anything... even bug scraping off the windshields of old vehicles in parking lots ..lol.. I say go, you're in his heart.

I duuno, that's just me. Ask Kel...

• Oh but again Katie, The abouve is ONLY if you want him back... on your terms or terms comfortable to the two of you...

If you want to move on then please ignore that post and...

Happy Hunting Da-ling!

(Wear the black dress because girl.... you looked Great in it!)

😉

• hey Moon! you are very great and nice and i know you want the best for me. and i totally know where all your idea/suggestion is coming from. but my answer is NO. he does not deserve it. i will NOT put myself out like that. i think he would respect me even less by that. i dont know. i am tired of emotional games and going in circles. he should man up or stay alone.

i do love him and he knows that, ive got NOTHING from him... he should feel secure, cause he knows i love him... he never told me anything. i am a woman and i have some tiny pride left which i am not willing to sacrifice.

you know how i make myself better and pull myself through the days/weeks/months without him? that i made myself like a rock. hard and emotionless. i walk on the street, i see a cute couple and i tell to myself.. come on, they will be over soon too.

i know it is a negative attitude, but the only way i could partly get out of misery was to completely shut off my emotions, close all of it away and make myself believe that i indeed feel totally complete and fine alone. now that is not the 100% true, but this is how i feel secure.

i have no intention for an emotional suicide where i put myself out again for a man who left me so miserably...

if he wanted me, but he is too weak/unable to get me... then he should spend his time alone further on... i cant save him.

but thanks moon, it is a good feeling and really helps a lot, that you guys are dealing with my episodes, cause it belongs to my grieving/processing mechanism.

🙂

ps. black dress with some other cutsie dresses are packed already. leaving city tomorrow, going to my parents house where the whole 'group' of peeps meet up and leaving the country on wednesday. 🙂

• hi Lua! glad to hear about you again! i am definitely up and wanting to have those FB chats again. i kind of miss them, but i made myself more busy than usual to get out and forget about things. 🙂

sorry that your sleeping is still not okay, i hope soon it gets resolved.

yep, ive seen crab last night. got a pretty big relapse in the morning, could cry so much, but then i got myself together and walked on. 🙂

im going away on wednesday as i mentioned to Moon above and be back around 1st of august... actually maybe the 31st of July... when freshly arrived from holiday there will be supposedly a group meeting where not crab but the other guy celebrates his birthday. which means freshed up and rested first thing is to fall in his company again... cant wait... hope holiday makes me stronger.

have LOTS and TONS of fun Lua, whatever you do. please do something special, or party or anything! and once again: a very happy birthday. hugs XXX

• Moon,

Have you washed out the Keratin treatment and are you happy? I think she didn’t want to change the colour because then the Keratin thingy wouldn’t work or something. That’s my hunch.

Well, she did put the highlights in... but I have to wait 2 weeks for a new color- which I want. BUT OMG! MY HAIR IS SOOOOOOOO SOFT AND SHINEY!!!!!!!! IT'S AMAZING! I have the hair of a little kid! I can't stop touching it!

The only down fall? My hair wont hold a curl, not even from a hot roller. Not from a curling iron, nothing. No curls, but it still has bounce to it...

BUT OMG! SO soft! I love it! Just hate the color 😃 ..lol..

And it’s okay regarding the Adventure post. 8-)

Thank you I knew you'd understand what I meant.

“It’s probably not a good idea today. I think I may be a bit too hard on others. I think I hold people to this very high standard and when they disappoint me… I just write them off. I think it goes back to my forgiveness issue. I don’t know. We’ll see. Let me put some thought into this one.“

I hope you figured out that the Scorpiosc is the gal that asked for you.

She did? I must have missed that. ..lol.. just kidding, I was in a strange mood.

I think you shouldn’t be so hard on yourself.

I am at times... I think we all can be. I dunno.

You do need to work on the forgiveness issue but you also have to learn not to mix things up.

I do need to do this. I wish I could find a way... I do try but the old feelings/issues... they always creep back in.

Her situation is with a Cancer and not the other way around. And as SV have been shaken up by a Cancer guy.

OMG! Has she ever... Wow, did you see her killer tarot post??? Oh, ..lol.. yes you did ..lol...that's right. Strange people out there. Phsyco killers.... I can't... why??? sheesh!

(Hey SV, That tarot reader I still think might be off her block!)

I got thoughts about your situation but you’re in a good place for now...so I am withholding it all.

I was ..lol.. Moon special, mess up my own bed all the time ..lol..

And no I am not sharing anytime soon.

No need doll, I like that you give a tweet here and there just to let us know you're well.

And for the very same reason (I think I may be a bit too hard on others) is why I don’t post lately.

I am going through some stuff that I put on the shelve for a while that needed some dusting and run through....so my emotions are hiking and don’t all kind of stuff. I read just to see if there isn’t a real emergency. If there isn’t to my standards then I don’t respond and take time for me.

I'm glad to know even if you're silent... you're still reading.

Hey, did they ever finish the video? Is it out yet????

• Moon, one more thing! 🙂 since you YAY-ed for the photos i promised, just got them and posting a couple now. this was the bus/ship tour i made with my BGF. 🙂

• stupid thing says denied dimensions... whatever that is... gonna try again. 🙂

• lets see...