ASCLAC part 3

• ...lol.. Katie! I know he was SO wanting a reaction... 200% wanting one ...HA, silly crab! His actions remind me of a man trying to pick up a penny on the floor while wearing oven mitts!

He'll get it right... just does not seem like it will be soon and too bad your boat is floating right past his.... to your vacation! so what will you be reading?

and yes, the evil moon has sagg back on her plate again... but not licking my chops as I will not be dining with him... only reading the menu...lol...

• Forgive me adventure, My whole world is about security. Like I have back up plans for my back up plans... for everything in my life.

I sometimes forget that others can "fly by the seat of their pants" so to speak ..lol.. I can't. Well, maybe if my shoes are too high I can fall on the seat of my pants ...lol... (Which is my BIGGEST fear of my shoes.... that I will fall in public and look like a total spaz!). ..lol...

Anyway, I apologize.

It came out all wrong I think.

• LOL Moon! i havent said you are evil. i mean the picture has changed a bit in my eyes. i mean first i thought you are playing and Sagg is totally honest and smitten. but do i remember good that he told you once that he is not wanting to cancel the commitment with fiancéé and all? so in a way he is playing too! so Moon! have fun! LOL

hahahahahahahha on the man trying to pick up a penny from the floor while wearing oven mitts! i am very much visual, i immediately imagined crab doing that. good luck for him for that.

and why do you think he will get it right? i think he is too old to make such big changes... and he is lazy and unable. let him sink deep in his own p-oo. this relationship was SO helping me in a lot of ways. i would never change it back, how it all went down...

things i learnt:

1./ i appreciate myself

2./ i can stand up for myself and my own opinion

3./ i am not to be dragged around, string along

4./ love is a big game

5./ i can survive heartache easier and faster by rationalizing and really walking on, not staying stuck and pining over lost love that wasnt even true or worth

6./ i am not Mother Theresa, i am not willing to pick up guys who need to be saved

7./ i am trying to avoid in the future to deal with emotionally handicapped men

8./ i am healthily egoistic, i am not subordering my own needs to another person all the time

yes. thats all i can think of now. 🙂

oh and what im gonna read on vacation? gooooshhhhh i just wrote a list from researching on my favourite hungarian book ordering site... and i got stuck with like over 20 books i wanna have LOL. so now i have to regroup and decide which to pick first.

i have a book called: Desert Flower from Waris Dirie who is a topmodel, born in somalia had a terrible childhood. it is her biography.

then i have a book called: Allah and Eva from a writer called Betsy Udink. i think it is about the muslim religion's connection, treating of women and so.

then i have a bunch of astrology books too. then the diary of Jane Austen, a book about the life of Gabriel Garcia Marquez... LOL a lot a lot!!! too much! LOL

• nah moon, it didnt come out wrong im just trying to understand what you meant exactly.

and i know your world is about security- you are a cancer! and i dont think i really fly by the seat of my pants..lol at your falling on your pants lol!! i do love your lunar humour, always have!

i just want to know what you mean by back up plan..... you gotta get more specific with me moon.. what is your backup plan? sag?

i just cant do that.. i dont even have a heartshaped box. lol. im thinking of dropping off a handstitched hot water bottle cover that i made( it has got a pink fluffy heart on it!!) out the front of his tent one night. hehe. its 0 degrees tonight. i know i am crazy. i dont even know my motives except that i want him to be warm at night. i dont know.. maybe i do need meds - do they have ones for people who are obsessional and irrational?

• katie,

didnt that african woman have to undergo clit.oral surgery??

• Flow>>Holland is totally Orange today. It’s a good thing that the game is going to be in the evening hours here. Last a radio station put a huuuuuggggggee tv screen on a square in Amsterdam and about 40.000 people watched the game there...and it was hot that day around 30C. Today they are doing the same but the weather is much cooler.

I don’t want Ned vs Germany because if we win or lose the Germans are just terrible when they come over here on vacay. Just plain nasty in their attitude. It’s been like this with all EC or WC

Lua>How I miss things like everyone getting all excted for a game!! No one on this sleepy little island cares or knows there's a WC going on!! It was so fun in Brazil, and most companies let people out early to watch the game!! .So many Brazilians are complaining today "Thanks to coach Dunga I won't get off early from work today".. You're complaining about 30C? How about those people in Australia that went out to Darling harbour in the freezing temperaturs at 4:30 am?

Yeah, I hope Germans don't win..still hoping for Spain...you know the last time that netherlands and Germany played in the final was in 1974..but Germany won. I really want to go to sleep now, it's 10:44 pm to get up at 4 am for the NED vs URU game but my bodyclock is used to staying up all night...

• Adventure>> katie,

didnt that african woman have to undergo ****.oral surgery??

Katie>> what is under the stars? LOL they did to her like to all the women there in that culture, the 'circumcision'.... she ran away when she was like 12 or 13 and though they went after her, she managed to escape through the desert...

• flow,

ok i wont hound you anymore re the song. Totally understand.you are alot like me re that stuff.

and yeh inspiration well it just comes and goes hey....

surfs big tomorrow. im amped.

sometimes i really wish we could just talk normally face to face. i really get peeved with the internet thing it all just seems so unnatural.. and yeh highlights the fact that i am lonely and sitting infront of a screen. never thought i would be one of the people that does this. want to start having more people in my life i think.. more sharing of food an evening company. i need it i think. i did get two hugs today from gfs so that was nice. been having intense dreams of scorp- really yum ones , actually no fear involved for the first time so that had been very nice.

getting onto music.. i bought an album from julee cruise- remember twin peaks? anyway i like it. very mellow. and also 'this mortal coil" love it. have a listen to song of the siren- by elisabeth fraser. you might know it. also the late tim buckley sang it too. its a beautiful song

• also john frusciante did a cover of it as well. that song. i'd like to play it and sing it.

• I'm so far behind... 😞

• ...lol.. Ok Adventure, a backup plan... what do I mean....

Alright, Sagg is NOT a backup plan... Sagg is a diversion...

See, a back up plan.... what I mean is.... hmmmm... ok, once you had said you wanted kids. (I dont know if your goal has changed)

Well, let's say your Scorp still is not getting it together to the point where you could say "Ok, he's still not where I need him to be to (a) be a father or (b) take care/help me with a baby (as you wil be out of work for a bit and he would have to pick up the slack)...

Are you willing to give up your desire for a family to stay in this relationship limbo? Or do you have a backup plan... like the idea that you would meet another "bloke". I'm not saying keep a guy on the side... I mean throwing in the towel and saying "Ok, I'll give him ____ amount of time to be where I need him to so I can achieve my goal"...

Or like that business idea you were talking about... Like you said that you and scorp could be good business partners together... but I guess he's gotta get his ducks in a row first...

What would you do if he never gets his ducks in a row?

What you would do? Well, the alternite.... THAT'S the backup plan.

What I mean is that how much time have you set aside in your life for him to be where you need him to so that you can achieve your goals and what would you do if he never gets there?

That's the back up.

I dunno if it's a Cancer thing... I've got backups for my backups ..lol..

• LOL Moon! i havent said you are evil.

Nope! I did! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ...lol...

i mean the picture has changed a bit in my eyes. i mean first i thought you are playing and Sagg is totally honest and smitten. but do i remember good that he told you once that he is not wanting to cancel the commitment with fiancéé and all? so in a way he is playing too! so Moon! have fun! LOL

Yes, It would seem that I will have some company in H^LL with lilshorty wont I ...lol...

hahahahahahahha on the man trying to pick up a penny from the floor while wearing oven mitts! i am very much visual, i immediately imagined crab doing that. good luck for him for that.

I know... funny right? ...lol...

and why do you think he will get it right? i think he is too old to make such big changes... and he is lazy and unable. let him sink deep in his own p-oo. this relationship was SO helping me in a lot of ways. i would never change it back, how it all went down...

No, I don't think people change. I think they learn from their behavior/actions and make an effort not to repeat it... or they do repeat it and keep up with the same problems/issues.

I think when your crab finally hits his rock bottom... like on day when he realizes he is lonely or sad and has nobody close to him.... or is not in the relationship status that he wants...then he will start to think and reflect... he start to know where he f-ed it up... not only with you but with others. It will be up to him to either make ammends and try to atone for his sins with you so to speak...lol... or start fresh with somebody new where he will not make the same mistakes again.

The fact that he is pinching you... well... did he pinch his ex like this? the girl you talk to that has no idea?

They say "You always hurt the ones you love the most" I believe that. I'm guilty of it. I think we all have been at one time or another in some form of a relationship... parent/child brother/sister BF/GF....

That's why I think he'll realize the mistakes he's made with you... and try to fix it. I dunno, it because of the pinching I think this, UNLESS he pinches everybody, but I highly doubt it.

things i learnt:

1./ i appreciate myself

good

2./ i can stand up for myself and my own opinion

good

3./ i am not to be dragged around, string along

good

4./ love is a big game

sad but true... at first, but I think you may be mistaking the chase for the game... well, they could be one in the same thing I suppose...

5./ i can survive heartache easier and faster by rationalizing and really walking on, not staying stuck and pining over lost love that wasnt even true or worth

ok

6./ i am not Mother Theresa, i am not willing to pick up guys who need to be saved

again sounds good

7./ i am trying to avoid in the future to deal with emotionally handicapped men

yeah, the problem is they dont have big neon signs over thier heads... lol... make things easier if they did like BIG flashing ones like "REFUSES TO GROW UP" or "COMMITMENT PHOBIA" or "PHYSCIAL ABUSE" or "VERY KINKY" hmmm... that last one? I think I'd like that! 😛

8./ i am healthily egoistic, i am not subordering my own needs to another person all the time

and you shouldnt

yes. thats all i can think of now. 🙂

I think you got the BIG ones ...lol...

oh and what im gonna read on vacation? gooooshhhhh i just wrote a list from researching on my favourite hungarian book ordering site... and i got stuck with like over 20 books i wanna have LOL. so now i have to regroup and decide which to pick first.

I do that alot. I'll buy like 5 books and then I cant pick which one I want to read first!

i have a book called: Desert Flower from Waris Dirie who is a topmodel, born in somalia had a terrible childhood. it is her biography.

Sounds like a good one...

then i have a book called: Allah and Eva from a writer called Betsy Udink. i think it is about the muslim religion's connection, treating of women and so.

Ugh, that whole issue just depresses me. I feel so badly for those poor women and I thank God all the time I'm not one of them as I do NOT envy them at all. It's disgusting... for another forum I think But one last thing...

There is no greater crime then the tolerance of ignorance that leads to the pain and suffering of ANY living creature on this planet...

then i have a bunch of astrology books too.

I like them but not for long term reading more like for a quick read....lol...

then the diary of Jane Austen, a book about the life of Gabriel Garcia Marquez... LOL a lot a lot!!! too much! LOL

Wow, you do have a lot. I wish I could send you some of my favorites that I've read already... we could have swapped! ...lol...

• Moon...

I am exactly the same way lol I have backup plans for backup plans for backup plans..

I am NEVER unprepared lol

For instance, I want to have kids someday, so my backup plan to Aries, is to just adopt a child as a single father 🙂 and my backup plan to that is babysit if/when my siblings have children lol

SV

I am so far behind too...and i just caught up yesterday 😞

On a side not...

WAREHOUSE13 STARTS TONIGHT!!!! and EUREKA STARTS FRIDAY!! WOOT! so pumped lol I love those shows

• Happy belated b-day and I am glad you had a quiet nice one, I guess when you are a mom not having the kids and having time for yourself is a great gift.

Wow, yes it was ...lol...

I'm not sure what I am dong on mine yet, I wanted to go off the island but maybe I will just spend some quiet time, get a massage maybe, go diving for fun or go hiking by myself if there's no rain. I need to save my money to go to Hawaii in October. And since the flight is expensive I may hop over to Maui or Kawaii for a few days..

That sounds so amazing... I LOVED Maui... Ugh, I am pea green with envy!

Oh moon, it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to gain 1/2 inch on your thighs in a few days!! Most likely you measured in the wrong spot. You have to measure in exactly the same spot. Or it's in your head.

No, I think I measued in the same spot but I realized the issue... whe I measure in the morning I am one size nd then at night another... it's called GRAVITY! UGH! ...lmao!....

Even big male body builders who squat and lunge like 500 lbs would take months to gain 1/2 inch on their thighs!!

I'm giving some away if they like ...lol...

You can gain a tiny bit of water. When you don't work out for a long time water goes into muscle glycogen and swells your mucsle a bit but not 1/2 inch!! If you actually gained 1/2 inch in a few days, many body builders would love to know your secret, or you a just an absolute freak of nature that gains 1/2 inch by worrying about havng big thighs!!

lmao! I am actually laughing out loud!

Fasting all day and binging on chocolate at night is a really bad way to go, but you already knew that.

I did know that already... I haven't though in 3 days.

I am a total chocoholic too. But I've been eating my "chocolate mousse" lately. I take chocolate portein powder, soymilk and avocados and blend it and I get this real creamy mousse-like dessert. So yummy. I have one of those a day and it's takes care of my chocolate craving. But because of the fat in the avocado, it's like 400 calories.

OMG! 400 calories and there is not one truffle in that? Are you kidding me??? (...lol... just kiding)

To get best results you do need to combine working out and diet, Moon.

I know, ugh! I know....lol... I need smaller thighs! You could cook me and feed me to the homeless! ...lol...

I don't like these weight loss groups like Weight Watchers because they go by how much scale weight you lose instead of actual fat loss. You can be losing scale weight and losing muscle or water, and GAINING fat. Three years ago I weighed 102 lbs and I had a soft tummy and looked all soft and chunky. A year ago I weighed 106 and I looked tight and fit, because I had more muscle and less fat on my body.

I know and you tell me this over and over but still I think it's like something in our brains.... like we're programmed about the number on the scale.

But if they are teaching you to eat more healthy, that's a good thing, but it's not always about the scale.

I know. You know Lua for me... I think it's the accountability that being weighed every week brings me. Like I know I am going to get weighed so I dont wanna f-it up with a big ol' slice of chocolate cake w/butter cream frosting... YUM!

I will wish my crab Happy Birthday, he sent me a 5th email about that package, that he was finally sending it the following day, but he's got 2 packages for me now. It's only been a month snce he's mentioned it the first time.

Kel and I did both say we're bad like this...lol... speaking of I did finally mail out the card BUT I still have not contacted my Taurus BFF from last year.... the bridesmaid... ahe actually called me in May and I never got back to her. I'll do that this week maybe. Maybe. Ugh, what's wrong with us crabs sometimes??? I dunno. I really do love this gal like a sister too.

I think my BFF is feeling better. We've been watching World Cup "together" We text eachother during the game and I send her a bunch of **** soccer player pics and we talk about what we would do to these guys, lol We've been helping each other get over our crabs but fanatasing about hot soccer players, haha.

Hey, if it works... have fun!

She did NOT wish her crab a happy birthday. She said she peeked at this twitter page and he's become a pompous jerk. Jerks are easier to get over.

This is so true.

My crab continues to post pictures of clouds and airplanes..poor crab.

clouds and planes?

• OMG! Yes, kel.... that's exactly what I mean about the backup plans ...lol...

Gotta have a backup... You just gotta! ...lol...

• SV do you want a DOUL update? If you read my posts today you'll get some of it as I was far behind but I'll do one for you in a bit if you'd like...

• yes! Katie did one last week but I feel like so much has happened with you guys since then. another one would be AWESOME! thanks Moon!

• Moon>>My crab continues to post pictures of clouds and airplanes..poor crab.

clouds and planes?

Lua>>Yep, all he does is take pics of airplanes and clouds and keeps posting them..I mean some of the cloud ones are pretty..especially if there's a sun setting..he takes these pics from the cockpit while he's flying..There's a Brazilian social networking called Orkut which is like FB, and he recently posted 68 new pics, they were all clouds and airplanes...he's weird,,,

• JUst checking in and letting all know move in went successfully now I am trying to get the new place cozy 🙂

Cancer is still playing with bimbett but seems to need to let me know A) he is still single and B) that he is playing with her (UGH!!) I did wish him a Happy Bday .... however not paying him much attention beyond that.

my new friend(BTW 10 years younger and a cancer) is sweet, quite yummy to play with 🙂 BTW.

MOON- HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY 🙂 hope you had some fun... 🙂

well try to get back on soon I do have to go up to LA again for the weekend family get together 🙂

peace and blessings and XHUGSX all around 🙂

• Morning,

Just popping in to say hi.

LUA.....what a game huh? I didn't watch but was talking to a friend when I got back in and she was screaming my head down with the goals. HAHAHAHA... people went bananas here.

Fingers crossed for tonight.

Shorty,

Men and games...don't they know we can play them a bit better...LOL.

Have a safe trip...talk soon.

I am out for the day.... play nice peeps....