ASCLAC part 3

• hi everyone! been out all the time the last couple of days, dead tired, but still going today. i evolved into SV. LOL πŸ˜‰

i celebrated last night my BGF's birthday. we watched the football game and then went dancing. now im bringing her to a sightseeing bus/boat (those that do both). and then eat out and watch the BIG final.

good luck for holland Flow! Spain is my eternal love, so i must root for them, but let the better win. πŸ™‚

i will catch up tomorrow with all the posts and reply.

KEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU CELEBRATE BIG TIME!

everyone a nice weekend still (whats left from it)

• Moon, lol, sorry, I posted that just to freak you out. You are getting predictable!! I knew you would react like that. That's at 10% body fat which is super super lean, and one thing you probably don't know is the fitness competitors and body builders have what is called "competition weight" that we get down to just for the competition, and that's not even our normal weight. Like wrestlers and other athletes that get weighed in, to make a certain "weight class". I saw a bunch of Mixed martial arts guys going into the sauna last minute to sweat out the water to make weight. I am 97 lbs now, which is healthy weight for me, by BMI equal to you weighing 122 lbs. 86 lbs for my height will be equal to you weighing 110 lbs, so slightly underweight.

Crab's B-day tomorrow. He's been silent, he's been sending me one or two email links no message. I emailed him a week ago and asked if he sent that package but no answer, but he still sends me jokes and liinks. We've been exchanging Maradona joke pics. I sent him one, then he sent me one with Maradona using a vuvuzela to snort coke, then I sent him one with an animated Maradona dancing naked, then he sends me another naked Maradona joke pic. Brazilians have this rivalry in soccer with Argentina so they really made a lot of jokes of Maradona..so we've been exchanging Maradona jokes..weird form of communication. I feel like I know what he thinks is funny now. Today he sent me an article about a man building a scuba helmet and teaching his dog how to scuba dive. I wonder if this eclipse is affecting him. It's only going to be visible in the south Pacific, from Polynesia to southern tip of Chile/Argentina.

Flow-the mollusk was right again! Although for awhile uruguay was ahead, and at the very last minute (literally) Forlan (URU) shot a ball but it bounced off the corner. It was an exciting game. Let's see about the final. Orange against red, lol. You probably didn't watch the game yesterday but they had a different goal keeper play. His name was BUTT. Can we right that? BUTT ! Can't censore it, it's someone's name!! Yes, his surname was really that, It's pronounced like"put" though. So I started tweeting "BUTT jokes. When someone said "Nice save by Bu*tt I cracked up...

• hey guys...I knw I'm still super far behind but I wanted to tell you guys my adventures and stories of the last few days along with a few replies...

so I went out to Lowes the other night(yes, so much fun, let me tell you.LOL). I had to get some stuff to fix one of my cabinets and I ran into this super cute guy who worked there...he was TOTALLY staring me down and flirting with me the entire time. So I finished with my shopping and went back to my car...called my friend up to tell her what happened and she was like "what?? are you crazy??? go back in there and give him your number!"...so I was all nervous, but I went back inside and I ran into him almost immediately after I got back inside...he was like "sweetie, you haven't left yet?" and I was like " no, i came to talk to you", and he was like "really? whats up?" and I asked him if he was single...he got this weird shocked look on his face and was silent for like a whole 2 seconds and then replied "no, Im sorry, i'm not"...I played it all cool and I was still flirtatious and said "aww, you suck!" and I gave him a friendly push. then i said it was nice meeting him and walked away all cute...I got back into the car and I was FUMING. not only becuase I made an A*SS out of myself, but also because I was so angry at the fact that a guy would flirt that much with another girl when he CLEARLY has a GIRLFRIEND...ugh...guys are such DOGS! anyway, i'm totally over it now, but I was so sad that I was shot down...I looked GOOD too...it was raining and my hair was all sexy looking because of it....ughhhh....but WAIT there's MORE!...so that night I went back home and this guy who stood me up because of a bad haircut back in December texted me and asked me if I finally wanted to go out on a date. I've kind of been ignoring him because he's SUPER flaky. so I was like sure what the hell, I have nothing to lose...and I agreed...I told him i'd call him on Saturday to find out where and when and stuff. I called AND I texted on saturday...with no response...he finally responded to me at 8PM telling me that he was up all night and that he was gambling with his friends so he slept all day...he was like "can we meet up on Sunday?"...I was like "sorry, I've already made alternative plans for tonight and I'm not free on Sunday."...seriously? he's such an idiot...I can't believe he actually thought it was ok to say any of that and expect me to be totally ok with it and agree to yet ANOTHER date where he'll flake out......it's TOTALLY NOT in my stars right now...I should just STOP trying to find a guy...lol

however, I did go out with some friends last night instead and had a blast! I made sure to forget everything and just chill with the people who actually WANT me and WANT to spend time with me.

anyway...

Flow - yes, I'll see if i want to text him. depends on how I feel on Wednesday, that's when his bday is.

Katie - I am so proud of you! you have no idea. going out and spending time with people who love you and want to be with you will always make you feel better! I'm SOOOO happy!! :-D!!!

ok now back to watching the game! GOOOOOOOO SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

• uh...lol...the first set of **** was for the word sexy....the second set of **** was for hell.... πŸ˜›

• FLOW- Spain won!!! Prophet Octopus Paul was right!! Yep and it was a frigging octopus! I listened to the interview with Andres Iniesta (the player who scored the winning goal) he was really humble about the whole thing and even mentioned the "pulpo" haha. Spain has a new mascot!

The new Spanish flag:

• Sorry it didn't post, it was a Spanish flag with an octopus on it.

• Lua- I may be predictable but 86 pounds???? OMG?!?! 86??? Girl, when your competetion is over, have a slice of chocolate cake with butter cream frosting! ..lol.. (just kidding) I'm still pea green of your will power!

SV- Girl Nooooooo you're missing it! Ok... let me break it down pa-leaze!

so I went out to Lowes the other night(yes, so much fun, let me tell you.LOL). I had to get some stuff to fix one of my cabinets and I ran into this super cute guy who worked there...he was TOTALLY staring me down and flirting with me the entire time.

Ok, so what you're saying is that even in a home improvement store... the anti feminine of everything... all things retail... YOU attracted a guy! Oh, SV.... We so need to sit down at a Starbucks with a skim chi latte!

So I finished with my shopping and went back to my car...called my friend up to tell her what happened and she was like "what?? are you crazy??? go back in there and give him your number!"

Well, I say yes, and no. Go back in yes... but ask for help with "new hinges" for those cabnets... or something, ANYTHING... just this way next time you don't leave yourself so exposed. But ok, cudos for thowing yourself out there!

...so I was all nervous, but I went back inside and I ran into him almost immediately after I got back inside...he was like "sweetie, you haven't left yet?" and I was like " no, i came to talk to you",

Wow, I felt nervous for you...

and he was like "really? whats up?" and I asked him if he was single...he got this weird shocked look on his face and was silent for like a whole 2 seconds and then replied "no, Im sorry, i'm not"...I played it all cool and I was still flirtatious and said "aww, you suck!" and I gave him a friendly push.

No, that's ok, he's a gentleman. He respects his GF or wife, himself AND YOU for not putting you in a bad position. It's ok.

then i said it was nice meeting him and walked away all cute...I got back into the car and I was FUMING. not only becuase I made an A*SS out of myself, but also because I was so angry at the fact that a guy would flirt that much with another girl when he CLEARLY has a GIRLFRIEND...ugh...guys are such DOGS!

Nahhhhh, baby doll. You're looking at it all wrong. I see it as YOU just made that boys night! He's probably in a relationship and he flirts as a way to let himself know "He's still got it!" We all do things like that. The dog would be if he acted on it. I am telling you that YOU just boosted his ego 10 times... which means... GIRL HE FLIRTED WITH YOU... SO YOU'VE STILL GOT IT!!!!!!!

Even though lately you're saying you're not getting it ..lol.. Just kidding SV.

anyway, i'm totally over it now, but I was so sad that I was shot down...I looked GOOD too...it was raining and my hair was all **** looking because of it....ughhhh....

Girl, change you're perspective please!

but WAIT there's MORE!...

Good, because I love more!

so that night I went back home and this guy who stood me up because of a bad haircut back in December texted me and asked me if I finally wanted to go out on a date.

Wait... he stood you up because HE got a bad hair cut? did you post that? I would have remembered that I think. ALTHOUGH, I have gone out sick from work because of a bad hair cut. I've almost given myself a heart attack over a bad bang episode... but I am a female, so I can see a guy being the same then feeling like an @$$ because he made himself look like a shallow girl. ..lol..

I've kind of been ignoring him because he's SUPER flaky. so I was like sure what the ****, I have nothing to lose...and I agreed...I told him i'd call him on Saturday to find out where and when and stuff.

Ok, so how about next time let the guy call you. When the girl calls the guy it reverses the forces of dating nature... throws off the Earth's dating axil or something....

I called AND I texted on saturday...with no response...he finally responded to me at 8PM telling me that he was up all night and that he was gambling with his friends so he slept all day...he was like "can we meet up on Sunday?"

I hope you said NO!

...I was like "sorry, I've already made alternative plans for tonight and I'm not free on Sunday."

Excellent! He's a flake or testing how far he can push OR he's just not that into it. I just don't know which one BUT time will tell that.

...seriously? he's such an idiot...I can't believe he actually thought it was ok to say any of that and expect me to be totally ok with it and agree to yet ANOTHER date where he'll flake out......

He thinks it's ok because he's been spoiled by other women in the past who have made it easy for him... he'll be back I bet. Whether you're interested or not... he'll be back.

it's TOTALLY NOT in my stars right now...I should just STOP trying to find a guy...lol

SV, maybe we should make that a pink martini instead of a chi latte. Just wake up every am and go to sleep everynight thinking about the perfect guy... it's helping me get over my evil scorp... Helped Kel with his scorp too. That's where I got the idea from.

however, I did go out with some friends last night instead and had a blast! I made sure to forget everything and just chill with the people who actually WANT me and WANT to spend time with me.

Well, I am glad you had fun at least.

Baby love.... you met a guy in Lowes... LOWES!?! He may have been attached... but Lowes??? You're getting closer... I bet you're closer then you think!

Not too much to catch up on. Sorry I didn't get to do the DOOL update for you but honestly, not too much... I'm still mad at Scorp and trying VERY hard to to call or email him to tell him.

flows Libra is recording with other artists and she's not heard too much from him. She's melting in the heat with her son....

It's Kel's b-day today... he's with Aries!

Katie- we're all still waiting to hear if she sent b-day cheer to crab and his reaction...

Lua is 86 F-ing pounds and getting ready for her fitness competition... her crab is sending sporatic links but not too much personal stuff anymore... He's in a mood I think as most crabs seem to be lately.... still no package yet

Adventure I have not heard too much from lately but I hope she's well.

lolpet was mad she's not heard from her scorp and apending some mom/daughter time with her daughter....

lilshorty's crab is back with the bimbo and telling her he's single but with the bimbo, her move went well....

xtine is on vacay having fun in the sun... hope she's wearing an SPF 85...

Birde is sending her crab a letter I think...

Did I mention Lua is 86 pounds????

Oh! I did get a cute pair of Playboy shoes... they have bows and ribbons and rhinestones... yay!

ok, that's all I have for now.... Gnight all.

Smile SV you're on candied camera!

πŸ˜‰

• Hi everyone! so time for me to catch up. πŸ™‚

Shorty>>

really glad that moving in went well. πŸ™‚ that is always so exciting, with decorating and arranging furniture. πŸ™‚ i hope LA was great!

Birdiebee>> sorry you are ill. are you better already? have you sent the letter and bd card to your crab?

Raexo to Katie>>I loved your list of the things you've learned. All very impressive lessons... ones I'm slowllyyy learning myself πŸ™‚ And I'm also having a hard time with my summer reading. I've started about 4 books already! I want to read them all, then I don't end up finishing them!!

Katie>> i am terrible with reading. i get enthusiastic about a book and start to read it, then i get enthusiastic about another one and start to read that too and then im reading more books parallel. im sure if i started to look through my book collection... i would find at least 5 books that have a marking somewhere in the middle. LOL started and never finished... πŸ™‚

SV to Katie>> I am so proud of you! you have no idea. going out and spending time with people who love you and want to be with you will always make you feel better! I'm SOOOO happy!! :-D!!!

Katie>> hey SV! glad you are proud of me! YAY! i am proud too, or rather very happy about it. on saturday it was the first time that i went out to PARTY (like drink and dance) since it is over with crab and i did not get down or depressed and didnt think of him that much at all. absolutely enjoyed myself. i mean till now, i totally avoided drinking alcohol at all and going out to party cause i always got very down and thought of him... now it seems it is getting better.

im sorry, i laughed a good one on your encounter with the non-single guy in the hardware store. i think it was okay, be proud you dared to go back and talk to him. thats already fine. take it as a personal success and that's all. πŸ™‚

and now for the question of Moon and Lua... update on the happenings on the crab front. LOL

i did send him a simple birthday wish on the 7th of July. no answer. then on the 8th of July i entered my other e-mail box to clean it from spam (this other e-mail box is one that i created separately for crab's correspondence for safety reason) and there it was! a mail from crab dated back to the 28th of June. then the mean cat e-mail started to make sense.

so yes, he wrote me an e-mail on the 28th of June, but before anyone would jump up in WOW, it is not that of a big thing. he wrote me cause he found a link that gave a very good idea how to import all your e-mails from your old e-mail box, in case you wanna create a new one without losing the old mails. i asked him about it back in February, but then he didn't know any method, so now as he saw this article, he said he thought of me and he sent me the link. and then wrote me at the end: "i hope you are well. have a nice week."

and well i saw this mail of him like one and a half weeks later... so i guess he thought i ignored him...

i wrote him back and told him that since this mail box was only created for his mails... there was not much sense in checking it lately, so i did not ignore him. i thanked him the link and told him some general stuff i bumped into since we haven't talked, neutral stuff we used to laugh about. then finished with telling him that i hope he is fine too and has a splendid summer.

he answered me the same day saying thanks for the birthday wishes, telling me im welcome for the link and that he is sorry he got me like .... (a hungarian band).

he wrote at the end again that he hopes i'm well and that i shall have fun on my BGF's birthday celebration on the weekend. (note: i told him ONLY once when my BGF's birthday is along with other friends' birthdates sometime back in march.) he did remember it, so im guessing his has to be very close to the 10th too.

well, whatever, i could have written back some blabla, like thanks im gonna have a great party or whatever, but decided not to. no rollercoaster ride for me anymore, except real ones in amusement parks. LOL

i would consider taking him back as i said ONLY in certain circumstances, like if he really went out of his way and admit 'everything', meaning that he became honest and open about serious matters, but i know he wont do that, so im moving on.

on the other hand, i am REALLY happy we had this short exchange of e-mails, that means that i showed him i am able for human intelligent communication even after what went down, and i know he is kind of able to. it makes future group meetings maybe easier.

well guys, that's about crab.

otherwise weekend was super busy but amazing. boat ride yesterday was GREAT. i did get a bit scared and the beginning when we splashed with the bus into the river, but then everything looked great. i shall get the photos we took with my BGF from her soon. then i post some pics how the city looked from the 'swimming' bus. LOL

afterwards we went to watch the game (3 of us girls) to a nice open-air pub sipping lemonade while cheering for Spain. i was super happy that they won. though it was an ugly game with a stupid referee (is it called like that?). i am not partial at all, i did cheer for Spain BUT i had the feeling he was VERY unfair with the Dutch team, and i felt sorry for them at the end.

Flow i thought of you, cause first we planned to watch the game on a huge square and it was FULL with 'orange' people. LOL they even had a separate section for themselves, like a VIP section where you could not get in if you were not Dutch. LOL

this week i plan to sit on my ass at home (after work), i want to rest. LOL everyone have a nice week.

ps. Adventure, are you okay? Lolpet, where are you?

• I sent crab a birthday greeting message while he was online. He totally ignored me. I also sent him a text, just a friendly "Happy Birthday"..no answer, he's totally ignoring me, a simle "thank you" would suffice. I know he was watching the WC finals online this morning because he turned off the computer at 5:30 am his time, he's been online all afternoon so I now he's not flying. maybe he's in his shell on his birthday and doesn't even want to acknowlege someone wishing them Happy Birthday? Foda-se..(scr*ew him).

• Hi Lua! YAY for SPAIN! CAMPEONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚ have you seen Casillas??? how cute is he??? crying like a baby. πŸ™‚

on your crab: i've learnt one thing about crabs (sorry Kel, im not generalizing, i know you are not that hard-core LOL), that you never know what you can expect from them.

i guess cause they are totally instable and have most of the time no idea what they want/should do... very messed up emotionally. i stopped trying to understand them. πŸ™‚ i decided to bring the best out of this summer/onwards out of my life and won't sit and pine over anyone. i do feel sorry for them, cause their life might be sad and lonely, but you know what:

"THOSE WHO LIVE ARE THOSE WHO DARE"

dont get sad! it is just showing how immature he is. πŸ™‚ you wished cause you are an intelligent adult person. πŸ™‚

• CONGRATULATIONS LUA AND KATIE!!!! Spain pulled it off. I again didn't watch until the very last 10 minutes of the total game ...so I did see the goal go in. I actually had to put on the TV to be sure that there was a game going on.....it was sooooooooooooooooo quiet in the neighbourhood. big grin

Well that cook at a restuarant is going to remember me for a long time...I told him it was going to be a difficult game and I wasn't very sure we will win. Yet as I heard from others it could of gone either way. OH well.

That pulpa ....hmmmm ...I hope there is somebody around him that likes paella. It is his time...lol.

Holland is celebrating tomorrow anyways....so it's going to be very busy in town.

Have a nice day all...I am out again...

• Thanks for the b-day wishes πŸ™‚

Flow - especially yours...LOL!!!!! πŸ™‚

• Happy bday again Kel! πŸ™‚

hope you had a REALLY good one! for the both of us...since I haven't been gettin any in MONTHS! LOL!

• LOL!!! Yea Aries takes good care of me πŸ˜‰

But I'll give you gals an update soon, have to catch up at work first πŸ™‚

• Kel- sorry it's a day late but Happy Birthday!!

• Moon, you read my former post wrong, I am not frigging 86 lbs yet!. That is what I need to get to by Sept 26 th to be 10% body fat. I am 96 right now. 86 on me is like 116 on someone your height, it's not that thin! I most likely will only get down to 90 lbs anyway.. Considering I was 110 lbs in March, I'm doing ok. I'm losing weight eating 2000 calories.

My crab pis*ses me off, when he wants attention he messages me, and sends me a ton of emails, and I message him on is birthday and he totally ignores me. Looks like he's spent his whole birthday in front of the computer. Moon and Kel, do crabs get like that on thier birthdays? They go into their shell? I posted on twitter that I was going to bed and shortly after., crab posts a joke on twitter that I sent him 3 days ago. Last year I messaged him happy birthday too and he ignored me as well. But really, the whole day in front of the computer? How sad!

• Hi all! I haven't caught up yet but I wanted to stop by and say hello. Is anyone else feeling incredibly weird today? I feel like there is something really weird about this day. Must be the eclipse. I'm definitely feeling it in other areas of my life. What about everyone else?

Sorry I haven't been on at all... my internet got shut off at home because my roommates didn't pay the bill. Last time I paid the whole thing and they never paid me back, so I'm going to wait for someone else to pay this time ha. I haven't been able to blog or catch up on here at all!! So annoying.

As for the Keratin treatments, they are expensive but certainly worth it. I'm the manager of a salon and we've been doing them for about 6 months or so. I haven't gotten one because I like working with the natural texture of my hair but I've seen some great results on co-workers and clients. Also, have you ladies heard about Morrocanoil products? Their oil treatment is the most amazing thing I've ever tried. And the smell is amazinggg πŸ™‚ There's my beauty rave for the month haha. But if anyone has questions, I'd love to help.

I need to do some serious life organizing and blogging today. I'm feeling the need for a fresh start right now. Need to find an apartment and clean the house. ahh... lol. Hope everyone is doing great!

And Kel~ Happy Birthday!! I hope it was great!!

• just saw someone's post about being "torn between two men"....really...REALLY?????? I can't get ONE guy...I'm struggling my A*SS off to get over some guy who probably doesn't even know I exist anymore and she's got TWO?!?!?!? LOL....frustration...won't let it get me down...no....not today! πŸ˜›

• Sorry girlies, crazy busy 😞

Aries is going away on vacation Wednesday, he wants to sleep over my place tomorrow night so i have to straighten up tonight and figure out what to make for dinner for tomorrow...

But quickly the birthday weekend was good, I did get a happy birthday from both Libra and Scorp but chose to ignore them but there's a backstory to it

Aries was so sweeeeeet, took me out to dinner and showed me a magical night πŸ™‚

Hope you've all been doing well, I'll be absent for a bit, Wednesday night I'm going to go to Yoga with my BFF Pisces, her and her boyfriend are having problems and I want to talk to her to make sure she's alright. But after that I should have a bunch of down time since Aries will be away lol so I can catch up πŸ™‚

He's feeling guilty because he's going on a trip that he planned BEFORE he met me...that crazy boy...I'm perfectly fine with it. Him and his best friend (a Scorp, go figure) are goign to Toronto...Scorp dude is starting to get jealous because Aries spends all his free time with me and has been a little neglectful...but Scorp is just being extremely self centered because he should just be happy for Aries, so I think there's more to this story here, I think Scorp might be in love with Aries...but we'll see, I'm letting Aries and Scorp go off on their trip and see what happens, I trust Aries 100% πŸ™‚

Anywhoooo sorry I've been missing, I'll catch up soon

• LOL SV!!!!

You've been on a roll today!

Lua - I'll have to respond to that question later, it requires more thought on my end, I tend to be different, it depends on my mood, sometimes i like to be the center of attention on my bday, other times i want to be left alone. Let me think on it more