ASCLAC part 3

• Hi All! Probably my last post before holiday. 🙂

SSC: gosh, i read your posts and i see myself some months ago... i would love to say, please step back, until you can. step back and do not initiate anything at all and try to see whether he comes for you and if he comes and initiates then for how long and be very very careful... but of course i cant tell you what to do... at the end there might be exceptions in their behaviors. i mean with this that most of the stories end the same way... they flee and do like nothing happened.

but i cant tell you the same will happen to you, hopefully not. by all means i would step back and wait and observe.

Kel: gosh karma/fate is with me. you know i had this fallback yesterday (monday) after i have seen him on sunday and he was so nice.

today i get up and still feeling blue. i check around on the internet and bump into a link which advertises a movie called: "vampires suck" or something like that and it is a total comedy (like scary movie), making a joke about Twilight.

i hated twilight, so i take the link and send it to the guys (the group where crab is in).

now try to follow me:

i sent this link at 8:15am. crab's exgf sends another link with some vampire movie trailer too around 9:30am.

for a week or so i am using a new e-mail address (it is important for the story).

so crab answers our mails at 10:33am and critisizes our links, how crappy they are...

ok i did not respond him at all.

then later i check my old e-mail address and there is a mail from crab. the kind he sends for a pre-arranged group of recepients, and i am guessing he left my old e-mail address in the pre-arranged group, so he did not realize i get the mail too.

the mail he sent at 10:27am (note: 6 minutes before he sent us the critisizing e-mail). and in this group mail he forwards the two links which i and the other girl sent and comments on it how funny it is...

IS THAT NORMAL??? what a poser. what a liar. what a sorry a-s-s. i laughed my a-s-s off. what do you say? LOL

just thought it is funny and wanted to share...

• HAVE FUN on your trip Katie!!!!! I'll miss youuu!!!! enjoy and do NOT think about anything but the people you're wish and relaxing!!! this is all about YOU! 🙂

• SV: I understand totally what you mean!! 😞

Moon: Thanks! For example, he sent me a text yesterday afternoon "I have seen better mondays. hope yours was well." I replied with "Sorry to hear that, would you like a massage" just to be nice, that's all. NOTHING!!!!! Still NOTHING!!!

Katie: I am stepping back and not going to contact him. If he does contact me, I will sincerely have to think about replying to him. Not out of vengefulness, just out of "do I want to start this up again???" kind of thing.

• SSC>>I was back and forth with mine for over a year...we're "off" right now...before it was like we had this fling, and then we stopped talking...then 6 months later we started up again and started talking like crazy again...then 4 months after that he stopped and completely ignored me again...and this is where I am today....it drove me nuts...lol

• Katie's Pictures 🙂

very pretty

• Try again...

• more

• Hey everyone,

Sorry no replies, I was out of town for the weekend and have been trying to get my life back to normal. Everything has been really chaotic. Trying to find an apartment, pay the bills, etc. I'm going to catch up as soon as I can, hopefully even later tonight! Hope everyone is doing well!

• SV->>hey Lua - did he ever respond to your bday message?? lol YUMM, 4 months old chocolate sounds awesome! hahahahaha...he's somethin else!

Lua>>No, not directly. he never even acknowledged that he got them, but ignored me all day although he was online all day and night and had the day off. Kel and Moon said sometimes they don't feel like talking to people, maybe he was in one of his crab moods. I guess they don't think about how it hurts people, except for Kel, he's aware of so he makes an effort. So I have to learn not take it personally. Around 3 am he ends me an email saying he spent his bday doing nothing all day but never mentioned my bday greeting.

I don't know why he's so cheap about mailing stuff, he makes 2 to 3 times as pilots do in the US and when I was in HK he spent a lot of money taking me to eat and taking me places, he even paid for all the subway fares and bus fares when he was with me. I don't know if he will remember my birthday this weekend, I know other people will so I'm going to tweet thanking people for greetings, at least he will see that as long as he's not in mainland China

Katie, have fun, and I don't get the crab behaviour, they are a different species, I don't get it.

• Kel: Pardon my stupidity, but what are these pictures of???

• Hi - hope I've done this right. I've just copied and pasted and I will try and answer your questions

About 14 years ago I fell for a scorpio man, we have never had a relationship and I class it as unrequited love.

Was it flirting back and things.... talking to each other? Discussing problems? What made you fall? I realised I had fallen for him when I was 24, I am now 38 and I just really fancied him and his calmness was very attracted as well. He is my Vet.

I had never told him up until about 7 years ago, so I wrote a letter.

Ok, so you wrote this letter 7 years ago? Yes.

I was so scared, I had to tell him for my sake as I was married, he was/is married with 2 children and I felt a letter was more appropriate because I knew nothing could happen.

I dunno. I'm trying to figure out what prompted the letter after 7 years? was there a lot of flirting? $e%ual tention? Oh, FYI married? Children? Ouch. Things like that can ALWAYS backfire and they tend to scare people.

The guilt I felt for having these feelings and for so long were intolerable, I was starting to feel ill.

Ok, but I'm still not understanding whats prompting the feelings.... It wasn't until I started working for him that things became intolerable. We had so much in common and then he opened up a little when we were alone about his relationships in the past and his present one. How he felt like a bank (money and sperm). He really makes me laugh. I wished I'd never started working for him, fortunately it is not full time anymore.

I was also working for him at the time so this in my opinion now was a huge mistake and unprofessional.

Sadly, I think you may be right. 😞

He completely ignored this letter.

This is usally... not too good. I'm sorry. It's just I'm wondering if this was a one sided thing? The whole what made you fell.... you were too vague. This is a one sided thing I believe and it hurts. I was married to a Scorpio at the time as well - I obviously wanted to double punish myself.

He locked my colleague in a room and was panicking, no one has ever told me what he said except for 'I can't go out with someone I work with',

Who is this colleague? What is he/she the connection? She is the Manager and he is the owner. She tried to help me through it.

that to me was a lie, I cannot imagine him saying that.

I need more info on him, the whole initial attraction and the colleague

I had to leave his employ due to my marriage break down and I was financially ruined so had to get a better paid job to keep the roof over my head.

Ok, when you left... did you discuss this with him? How did you leave? Good terms? No the Manager told him I had to leave due to my impending divorce and his reply to that was, 'I wish I was getting a divorce'. He never said anything to me, never signed my card or turned up to the day time goodbye get together. We all met up in the evening for a meal and that is when he flirted all evening with a colleague and then stormed off without saying goodbye. Everyone was shocked.

On my leaving do, he was completely indifferent towards me and flirted with a colleague the entire evening which annoyed another colleague because she knew how it was making me feel.

Is it because they had a "goodbye" party for you? Again, I need a few details... See above.

He didn't sign my leaving card or say a word to me once I left, it was as though I didn't exist.

Did you stop back and visit old co-workers? Go to dinners/parties with them? Explain... Sorry I meant during the evening when I left. After I left I saw him as client and he was much better towards me.

He has never been completely right with me but his indifference since is so hurtful.

Since... the letter? Or always? Or ??? Explain.. He has never acted entirely comfortable in my company, never holds eye contact for a normal amount of time but when he does with both look away because it is uncomfortable because it feels very intense. Since the letter he can be just plain rude (ignoring me and not including me in coversations with colleagues with me in plain sight in the room).

I have now returned working for him but only on a Saturday morning as they asked me to go back.

Who asked? A colleague asked if I would (not the manager).

I am now engaged to a cancer man and we have a nearly 5 year old son so I have moved on physically, emotionally it is taking far too long.

I'm happy for you.... but you don't seem happy for you 😞 I am happy but being a logical soul I am hurt and angry that I still have love in my heart for someone who wouldn't care if I disappeared.

I avoid him because I am convinced that it is what he wants and that he hates me.

Why are you convinced of this? Because he ignored my letter and the way he is indifferent towards me at times.

I am too scared to ask him about anything for fear it will make him angry.

Ask him for what? Is he your boss? He is my boss and I wanted to ask him how the letter made him feel and to apologise for being selfish. I got caught up in letting the emotion out I didn't stop to think about what it would do to him.

Sometimes he will acknowledge me and say hello and include me a little in a conversation but other times he is so rude and he acts like I am not there.

Again.... Explain... Self explanatory. I feel invisible, that I do not matter and he wouldn't care if he never saw me again. It is as though he says to himself, if I don't look at her she isn't there.

Why have me back?

Again... who asked who? My colleague asked me and I don't know if they ran it passed him. I can't imagine why he would want me around even though it is for a short time once a week. He got rid of me once, unless I am a huge ego boost.

I went back because we need the money and experience of what I want to do in the future etc.

Okay, good reason.

He doesn't act normally around me

How so?

and yet I don't mean anything to him, it doesn't make sense.

How do you know you don't mean anything? If he liked me as a person he would just talk to me like he does the other nurses, he has never been able to do that even before the letter. Just the one time when he described how his partners have made him feel.

He tells everyone that he is pretty unhappy in his marriage

Who's anybody? Somebody inparticular? Everyone knew at the time that he wasn't happy but as always it was one sided and he never took responsibility for what he was contributing to that unhappiness. I felt sorry for his wife.

and to be honest nobody likes his wife but I stay out of it,

Well, all I can say is that if they don't have to live with her.... it's not their business.

it wouldn't be fair of me to comment about her.

Good choice.

I am training to be a Counsellor and what is apparent is I am still stuck in the car park with him storming off after my leaving dinner.

I'm lost here. What dinner? What car? As above my leaving dinner, he acted angry when he stormed off, no goodbye and by doing that he never gave me a chance to say goodbye to him.

I am convinced he hates me for telling him I love him.

Again... I need more.... All of the above, what other conclusion am I supposed to make when he acts like he does?

I still love him and that kills me and I mean kills me.

Ahhh... I have a sonet for you. ..lol..

If he smiles at me or talks to me normally I feel on top of the world but if he is rude to me then I am sad for the whole day.

Okay. I understand this. I bet he does too. Why would he be sad I am nothing to him, he doesn't care about me.

He affects me like no other man has ever done and I haven't even dated him. I want to stop, put this behind me.

Hard to do, we'll discuss that later after I get more info.

Why does he throw me a hook one week and push me away the next?

..lol.. because he's a male Scorp!

If I mean nothing to him why can't he act normal?

Again, because he's a male Scorp! ..lol..

I have never pestered him about this or spoken to him. Sorry to ramble but I am in daily pain over this, could someone shed some light for me? I am a Gemini with Cancer rising.

Thank you

Well, I don't know much about signs... I'm sorry. I got into it with the whole guy I'm on/off with. I'm going to cut and paste you to ASCLAC part 3 (hope you don't mind and maybe somebody else can add their 2 cents in too.

If you get a chance.. fill me in some more.

❤ scorp men... hard as nails around their hearts.

Bye!

Thank you for taking the time to ask questions, I hope I'm not still being vague. I have real trouble conveying all that has happened/happening because I am confused and need clarity. This has been going on for 14 years, my head is a mess! lol

Thanks

• Hi all... OMG! Katie! I am so glad Kel posted for you they are soooooooooooooooooooo nice. I am simply pea green!

Yes, you have busted the crab being a poser..lol..

HOWEVER if you tease him about it... he may pinch you as he's a guy and they HATE to be embarassed even if it's just a little tease. Not all some do. ...lol... Some are just big babies! ..lol.. Although, if I were you I also think I'd like the idea of keeping it to myself too!

You'd have this little email secret about him ..HA!

Have fun away on your trip!

Raexo, I still have not caught up with everybody either... lol...

I'll get there one day... but I dont think it's today ..lol..

bear with me.

Kel,

Can I ask you an annoying Scorp question?

Do you remember when you told me the back handed compliment I gave him was emotional manipulation?

Do you think him not responding back to me yet when I wrote "I kinda feel badly" is his way of doing the same to me?

I know I sould move past this guy.... I know it.

But I just want to know what you think anyway ..lol..

Ah, I can't help it.

..lol..

SCC- Wait, hold on, I missed that too... he's separated? for a year right?

SV- Missing the scorp again..

😞

Lua- Ummmmm...... WAIT A MINUTE!

I had a friend who was a pilot and he made about $150,000 A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that was maybe.... 8 years ago! I believe he worked for Continental Airlines.

Your crab makes 3 times that amount and he cant FEDEX??????

"Houston, we have a problem!"

Hey Flow, I know you're reading so here's a quick "Hi" and an update...

I'm switching my hair color to a reddish brown in 10 days.

I am going to start to go dress shopping for my reunion and once I find a dress I'll post a pic on a fake face book for you guy's to see.

I'm getting nervous to see these people. I have not seen them in 20 years and to be honest... if my Libra BFF was not pushing... I don't think I'd go.

August 14 is "R-DAY"

Yikes!

Hope all is well with you and your son,

🙂

• Kel - feeling anxious today...I've been feeling anxious on and off in the past few weeks but today is BAD...not really sure why...I can never pinpoint the reason why I'm anxious...it just happens...randomly...it has nothing to do with cancer boy, which at first it did but I dont think it's him anymore, but I just feel like I'm going go burst into flames or something! LOL... I can't sit still, I feel like I need to do a full body "get out of my seat" shake or run or something! I feel like I'm burdened with something but I dont know what it is. I can't concentrate! ergh...

• btw, beautiful pics kel! thanks for posting!

Moon - Missing scorp? did you reply to his e-mail? what's going on? give me an update if you can. 🙂

• Lua>>No, not directly. he never even acknowledged that he got them, but ignored me all day although he was online all day and night and had the day off. Kel and Moon said sometimes they don't feel like talking to people, maybe he was in one of his crab moods. I guess they don't think about how it hurts people, except for Kel, he's aware of so he makes an effort. So I have to learn not take it personally. Around 3 am he ends me an email saying he spent his bday doing nothing all day but never mentioned my bday greeting.

I don't know why he's so cheap about mailing stuff, he makes 2 to 3 times as pilots do in the US and when I was in HK he spent a lot of money taking me to eat and taking me places, he even paid for all the subway fares and bus fares when he was with me. I don't know if he will remember my birthday this weekend, I know other people will so I'm going to tweet thanking people for greetings, at least he will see that as long as he's not in mainland China

SV>>I think your crab needs to evolve into a more mature one. he just sounds like he's playing wayyy too many games. and he is VERY cheap if he makes that much money and doesn't wanna FEDEX something to you. especially if it's a present...:-/

I hate boys...lol!

• Hi Pink.... Ok now I may be way off base but from what you told me it sounds like this may have been very one sided.

If he did NOTHING to encourage you and you took it upon yourself to write the letter because of your feelings and things are that uncomfortable...

I don't know. It's not sounding too good.

What prompted the letter????

That's where you're losing me.

• Hi all,

Skimmed through.

SV,

You feeling anxious is due to the planets and eclipse. I feel that, terribly moody, cranky, bit,chy, you name it I am feeling it. With consequences of course. But that’s another story.

So you’re not alone. Oh...and very pensive.

Some relatives actually showed up at my house just to see if I am still alive.

Moon,

Glad to hear you’re still happy with your hair. And yes I have heard that you can’t get a curl in your hair afterwards. How long that is going to take I don’t know. I got rid of some of my dryness with Avocado oil. Loving it. I mixed it with my shampoo plaster everything on my head evenly looked for a plastic cap and went to sleep with the whole thing in it. In the morning I washed it out and proceeded as normal. Not all the dryness is gone but it’s a start. I am looking into carrot based product see if I find something I like to deep threat.

If you can pull of a s€x in the city look I think that would be great. Show some calves etc. etc.

Well you know me ...I always try to have some shock value...LOL

Adventure if you are reading too...

Please let me know how your first course week have been and how many more you got to do. I also liked your career reading you had the other day. How about ditching that therapist...;-) hugs

Lua,

Ever thought about the man has some hidden financial issues that he hasn’t shared?. And when you was there he might have just did it (pay stuff) to let you think everything is hanky dory? I know enough guys like that.

Anybody else I haven’t addressed I am not ignoring....just not totally there yet to chit chat in full.

Have a nice evening...talk soon.

• Oh, SV and Lua...

I don't mean to hurt them it's just I know they'll ask me things or want to talk to me and I wont be in the mood. So rather then brush them off... I'll ignore them.

Never thought about the pain I cause...

😕 (?) Hmmmmmm....

and no sv, he never answered me back.

😞

• Moon - yea, it's been over a year. it's a court scheduling issue. He's not emotionally attached to her anymore.

Actually, he and I were up til 3:00 last night talking. He always brings up deep discussions. Basically, I'll spare y'all the gory details, he's falling for me but just hasn't admitted it. I, as a Scorpio, can tell! You know how we Scorps have a weird way of reading peoples energies and minds! LOL I told me that he's always been the type to keep his heart, feelings and emotions buried deep inside but with me he says that his heart is "peeking" out and that he's dealing with alot of emotions and feelings for me that he didn't expect this soon. I just simply told him that we, women, need reassurance every now and then just like he needs validation. The night went great. So we'll see what happens! 🙂

• SSC,

"You know how we Scorps have a weird way of reading peoples energies and minds! LOL "

Hey sorry to butt in just like that...but I have enjoyed your writing and yes the above is totally true. Things people can't hide when a Scorp is in tune...lol.