ASCLAC part 3

• Ok, so the other thread was way long again....

Ok so I opened up my email this morning and this is what Scorp sent me....

"Moon,

That’s a really good analogy except that imagine that you were convinced that you were the abuser. That’s what someone with borderline did to me.

Abused me and convinced me that I was an abuser. Perhaps I was no angel.

The fun puppy is coming back except she continues to play mind games with me.

On a good note, it’s quite relieving to figure out that despite years of claims to the contrary, I am not the one with mental illness".

So I responded and did a Moon cut and paste special....

Dear Scorp,

Let me break this down for you.....

YOU: That’s a really good analogy except that imagine that you were convinced that you were the abuser. That’s what someone with borderline did to me.

ME: For somebody so smart you certainly can be a dork (..lol... everybody has "dorky moments" I'm just not used to seeing you have them)

I knew you were convinced you were the mean one... that's why YOU were the dog... the dog thinks he's abusing the nice people when really he's the one being abused. OMG! please tell me that I am I NOT this verbally challenged!?!?!?!

YOU: Abused me and convinced me that I was an abuser. Perhaps I was no angel.

ME: Ummmm... don't take this the wrong way... I don't think you're an abuser... but I also DO NOT think you could EVER be an angle ..lmao!!!.. That's kinda funny actually...lol...

YOU: The fun puppy is coming back except she continues to play mind games with me.

ME: Well, that's her job. You said your therapist said she's crazy right??? Crazy people are supposed to act crazy. Thieves are supposed to steal, Cops are supposed to protect, Lawyers are supposed to sue, Doctors are supposed to heal... builders are supposed to build... yada, yada, yada ...lol... everybody has a job. Just remember that and you'll be fine. She's just doing her job, she's being crazy.

YOU: On a good note, it’s quite relieving to figure out that despite years of claims to the contrary, I am not the one with mental illness.

ME: Sarcastic? Yes... Arrogant? Of course... Pompous? At times... Mean? Addressing it... Mental Illness???... I highly doubt it.

Well Scorp, I am off to work. I have been sucked into doing not one but THREE ______ with the______ in different _______ today... Yay! ...lol... oh joy! I hope I get assigned "_" and not ""... I HATE _________GROSS!!!!!! YUK! I'd ________ if I could! I don't even want ______________... God only knows what diseases they have. Blechk!

How on earth I ever _____________ is soooooooooo way beyond me ...lol...

(Just kidding... I love my job, I just hate __________..lol..)

Catch ya later!

(All the ___________ is not for public view.... sorry, but Scorp will know what it means).

Ok, this is the thing.... I'm falling right back into that "place" with him. I can't do this to myself... I can't be friends.

I think I need to tell scorp short and sweetly "Look, when I can be friends I'll let you know but til then..... business only". In my special Moon way of course....

What do you think? If I do that will I ruin things??? I cant keep it "just friends" it's too hard emotionally for me.

Can't bug lil bro too much anymore... his plate has just gotten a HUGE heap of Stress right on the top. Gotta give the kid a break for a while.

• Moon!!!

Hmmm.... what has the other part of Flowbro said. I am swamped...but hmmmmm... I will try to reply later or tomorrow.

• Oh..sorry..just saw the last line...you got to hold because I am busy as well.

• Ok, this is my email..... I didn't send it yet... just a rough draft...

Scorp,

I can't do the "friends" thing with you yet. I'm not saying "never" as I am SO super flattered you still want to know me.... I'm just saying "not now".

I have to keep my distance from you until the "switch" goes off in my head & heart... then once it does... POOF! I can be friends as I wont like you "that way" anymore.

The reason: You were so very honest about yourself. About where you are in your life. If this was anybody... I mean ANYBODY else.... I would ignore them until the "switch" happened.

I can't bring myself to cause you more stress and pain. I also know a friendship with you would cause a lot of unnecessary female drama on my part. Most undoubtedly because you would tell me about some day you had with another girl in the park or about an old GF who you miss... you get the idea.

I really, truly do understand where you are right now and what you're feeling... I've been there. And I hope you can understand why it's so important for me to try and treat myself gentle and with kindness.

I'm so very sorry to let you down when I know a friends is what you need & I hope you can find it in your heart to understand why.

-Me

Ok all what do you think???

• Moon,

OMG - SV has same birthday as your Scorp!!!!

THAT IS MY SCORP'S BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!!

I hope this doesn't offend you but I agree with Flowbro - leave it be for now.

You were the one who sent the email to him where you opened up to him. He responded. You replied to him -tried to make him feel better about himself - and so it goes on.

Did you expect a reply?

I think he is trying to keep you in his life, he knows how much he messed up. But he can't give you what you want, and in the meantime you are boosting his ego..

Why tell him business only? Actions speak louder than words. If he contacts you, keep your replies short and sweet unless it is business related. Don't initiate the contact and he may get the message.

I think you may bring yourself more grief, and hurt you both by spelling out the "I can't be friends with you until ........" It just prolongs the contact while you explain yourselves. It could go on and on, and drive you crazy!!

Can I ask you - What is the longest time you have been out of touch with him? How do you think he would feel if he didn't hear from you for weeks/months?

I don't think "line of sight" works for you. It hurts you too much. I think you need to be strong and put YOU first for a change, and give yourself a rest from the emotionally draining Scorp for a bit.

Flow - know you are busy - what do you think?

Really hope your bro manges to reduce the stress - not good for your health!!!

Glad your son doesn't have to get the heavy cast. So restrictive. I hate when my kids are sick or hurt - would rather it was me.

Stranger - Neither of my daughters were planned. But I can't imagine my life without them. Yes they have been hard work, but I have never regretted having them.My eldest is now 18, and boy, she had her moments. But they are mainly in the past and I now have a beautiful, bright, sweet, kind and helpful teenager.. As for "small child" - she is so different in nature from her sister. More reserved, but so funny. An old woman in child's clothing. She is adorable. I love going into their rooms at night and watching them sleep. They will always be my babies. Even if I don't achieve much else in this lifetime, I am proud to have made them!

Stranger - Your time will come, and you will love your children more than anyone else in the universe. No matter how big a space that Scorp takes up in your heart - it will be tiny compared to the space your children will take. So take time to enjoy your pursuits now, your sports,gym, guitar, singing, painting, sewing, fill your days doing things you enjoy so you don't have any regrets when the children come along.(

Katie - here is a saying for you "What's meant for you wont go by you". You just have to keep plodding away until it finds you!!!!

Peace out!!! til tomorrow, Much love to all.xxxxxx

• Kel,

Sorry you are sick - get well soon. Sending you a huge warm hug to make you feel better.xxxx

• Moon,

I am trying to revise an article here...so it has my brains all over the place but a quick response.

I wouldn’t send that mail right away. Sleep on it. And see how you feel tomorrow or a couple of days from now.

If you feel the same then okay send it.

“I can't do the "friends" thing with you yet. I'm not saying "never" as I am SO super flattered you still want to know me.... I'm just saying "not now". “

He will respect and admire your honesty here.

“The reason: You were so very honest about yourself. About where you are in your life. If this was anybody... I mean ANYBODY else.... I would ignore them until the "switch" happened.“

Okay easing his mind. One thing less he don’t need to feel guilty about.

“I can't bring myself to cause you more stress and pain. I also know a friendship with you would cause a lot of unnecessary female drama on my part. Most undoubtedly because you would tell me about some day you had with another girl in the park or about an old GF who you miss... you get the idea. “

Setting yourself apart...good!

“I really, truly do understand where you are right now and what you're feeling... I've been there. And I hope you can understand why it's so important for me to try and treat myself gentle and with kindness.“

Okay.

You might add if you want to but sleep on it.....perhaps in a couple of months when everything subside for you and for me we can have a drink and perhaps a giggle somewhere to catch on what’s going on now in our lives with all the drama etc.

But moon...just sleep on it for a few days and see how you feel. Don’t post right away.

Don’t run...walk!

(Remember you still need him for business)

• Awww...Kel...sorry missed that.

A bigggg virtual hug and cuddle from me to make you feel better.

Aries coming around to take care of you?

• Good Guy Friend gave me this advice (Moon this may help you too) From a guys point of view not so much b/c of his sign.. but he pretty much said all the same things you guys did..

Hey (Me)

I will tell you what is scary for him...LOSING YOU FOREVER!...and he just might if he can't make up his mind.

I think you should reply to him and simply say:

"I think you will figure it out at some point. Until then, PLEASE take some time ALONE to assess your life by yourself and those individuals that are a part of your life. I, too, need some time to think things through ALONE. Please respect my wishes."

He needs to understand that you are requesting space and that if he continues to violate this area that it will damage any chance of developing a true friendship down the road.

Your breakup is still relatively new, therefore there needs to be some time apart (with no-contact) to allow any negative emotions to subside.

He wants to keep in touch so that he doesn't lose the connection with you.

I hope you understand that if he continues to make contact, you will never heal emotionally.

The NEXT STAGE if he doesn't honor your "no-contact" request is to simply ignore him.

FOREWARNED is "FAIR WARNED"

From (Him)

I know what I need to do.. I have to take the chance of losing him but I was in this relationship also. I have feelings and a heart too. If he cant give me a relationship right now than ok. But I cant give him a friend. I think thats why I feel hes being unfair because its ALL about him. Im forgetting me in this process. In no way am I blaming him for everything, I understand he needs space to figure his life out but As I said before I shouldnt be giving someone my energy when they arent even doing the same. I think keeping communication open is only going to cause more pain and hurt. Im not healing and there fore im stressed. Im depressed half the time. I feel tired constantly because my head wont rest. I lost self esteem and confidence within myself. I just want me to come back. Im guarded and right now I dont want anyone to get close to me right now. Including scorp.

Its like when you were a kid and your tooth was almost out and you just had that last piece of tissue conncted to the tooth but it scared you to rip it off cause it would...HURT. But once you did the hard part was over. You had blood that cleaned away the bacteria and than like that you were raw. But each day a new stronger durable tooth grew in.

Thats my analogy lol and thats what im feeling.

My gut feeling is telling me to take this space. He asked for it and he got it. I cant always give him what he wants. Or walk on my tip toes and hope hes gonna come back. For once my heart is telling ME NO. It hasnt done that in awhile.

Maybe in time we will be good friends. Maybe we will work things out.

But right now its not going to happen. I accept that just as it is.

Im on a new journey and thats all ill be posting about. Maybe I can give my insight or help for other people on here.

Just like Moon- I feel FREE again. A Journey back to me.

• Let's put aside the zodiac signs for a min and think as women with our situations. I died laughing when I read this because I'm sure a lot of us are guilty at least once in our lives of doing this... Just how it's stated is real funny.

"The problem with women who are attracted to Mr Unavailable’s and a**-clowns is that we’re overgivers – case in point – he throws you crumbs, you chomp at the bit and throw back a loaf."

Hope someone smiled lol

• Katie>> ok moon, this is how it was.

he put the photos into the mailbox and texted me this:

"your photos are in your mailbox downstairs... thanks for the loan, have a good night."

****He’s hurt you wanted them back.

and i freaked out, i was so hurt and answered as follows (in textmsg, immediately):

"I dont know what loan... and i have amazing nights.. you should know, but just go on hurting me like i wouldnt feel miserable enough. i never hurt you and i dont know why i deserve it. you finished with me like i were nothing to you... and you knew me, you knew how i am and you just did it to me... i can't express how it feels to love someone who after half year just leaves you like that, without one word whatsoever. you told me you wont leave like that and you did. and i wont even have the reason why... and above all this, i still simply just love you and will for long..."

this is my first real venting to him btw... so Moon, what do you say?

I say… WOW!

ps to Moon>> oh and so since i told him i dont know what loan he mentions in his textmsg... he wrote me a mail when he arrived home telling: "i meant the loan of the photos..."

i dont think it was important to explain.... but he did feel that it is...

Ok, I am sooooo glad I asked you to be more clear before I posted to you…. So, so glad.

Katie, I may be wrong and please forgive me if I am but I think you two need a solid clarification session.

Just consider this…. Just a thought…. It would make me open up…. And I am one tough nut to crack!

Dear Crab,

The other day I vented out of frustration. According to you I have been your girlfriend/ was your girlfriend/ I don’t know what I was really.

I want you to realize how much I really care for you and just how much your actions toward me hurt my feelings.

For so long there have been things that have confused me and I did not know how to go about addressing them.

Like (this is where you make your list Katie)

1. Why we can’t have weekend plans

2. why we don’t “play”

3. Katie finish your list here….

I miss you and I care about you. I don’t want things to end this way. Everything is all sticky and uncomfortable, If you want things to end (I don’t want them to) I will understand… but if there is a way we can clear the air and just come out and be open… that would make me happy.

Don’t you think I’m worth it?

-Katie

Katie…. Ask kel, but sometimes with a crab you gotta fight fire with fire… Kel, what do you think????

SV>>I’m hesitating cause I’m scared(reference what you said about the difference between scorps and cancers)…see…I’m so cared to get hurt…so scared of what I’ll end up getting(which will be nothing).

I’m hesitating because I know deep down that he won’t respond and I will have to face the inevitable, which is that he doesn’t care, doesn’t want me, and doesn’t think about me EVER…you see what I’m dreading?

I’m an insecure person, clearly, and I just don’t want to put my heart out there and on the line just to get rejected in the worst way possible…and then have to FACE HIM when I go to the restaurant to hang out with my other friends…makes sense? I’m all up for ideas…go ahead…I’m all ears! 🙂

Hmmm….. yes, I see. Ok my idea was this…. I know you said you’re going to see him right?

How about a blanket text… but a different kind of “blanket text”

Text all the restaurant crowd… I know this is silly, immature, whatever but just trust me for a minute….

SV TEXT: Knock, knock

Everybody: Who’s there

SV TEXT: a Bananna split

Everybody: A Bananna split who?

SV: A Bananna split so ice creamed! AHHHHHHH!

Go on line and look up cute/funny/$e%y knock knock jokes… whatever fits your personality in your clique best.

It’s gotta be a knock knock kind as they require an answer… then send it out to crab and others in the clique… BUT not as a group. Send it to each person separate.

This way crab can respond…. And you’re not singling him out.

Additionally if he mentions it to anybody in the clique they will tell crab that you sent it to them too!

BUT if crab wants to talk to you… it will open the door… without putting your heart all out there… and since it’s just a joke… there is no pressure… and if he ignores it… well it’s nothing special just for HIM as you’ve sent it to the whole group….

What do you think????

And yes, I know it's silly and goofy but us crabs... we like that.

to xtine

Moon- Did you feel like I did when your scorp was asking to be just friends? Like thats all it may ever be so you feel stuck because you still have feelings? I feel like what your scorp says to you is very similar to how my scorp does things. Thats why I ask.. or am I just over reacting on this friend thing?

Yes xtine I do. I’m scared to death all he’ll ever want from me is friendship… that’s why I can’t do it yet. I can’t be friends…. Not until I’m over him.

Thanks for your support on venting lol it helps and so did your other posts you told me to go to. Im glad you feel better on writing your scorp.. I know how you feel..

Awwwwww….. I’m glad.

ok, I have more to post to lua, KEL FEEL BETTER, flow, lolpet, Adventure... we're over here now! lilshorty... but it will be in the am.

Lua and Katie the carb and crab ..lol.. I typed crab when I first typed it ....rotflmao!!!!!!!

• Oh, but real quick... the b-day thing??? that is sooooooo wierd!

I think he is trying to keep you in his life, he knows how much he messed up. But he can't give you what you want, and in the meantime you are boosting his ego..

I am???

Why tell him business only? Actions speak louder than words. If he contacts you, keep your replies short and sweet unless it is business related. Don't initiate the contact and he may get the message.

What message? I can't be friends right?

I think you may bring yourself more grief, and hurt you both by spelling out the "I can't be friends with you until ........" It just prolongs the contact while you explain yourselves. It could go on and on, and drive you crazy!!

Girl... OMG! It SO is already.

Can I ask you - What is the longest time you have been out of touch with him? How do you think he would feel if he didn't hear from you for weeks/months?

Like 2 months.... one of us always breaks... usally him.

I don't think "line of sight" works for you. It hurts you too much. I think you need to be strong and put YOU first for a change, and give yourself a rest from the emotionally draining Scorp for a bit.

Flow - know you are busy - what do you think?

Ok, lolpet.... please... pretend I am two year old... what did you mean by all of the above??? Help??? ..lol.. Yes, I have dorkish tendencies... and I am proud of it! 😛 ..lol..

Really hope your bro manges to reduce the stress - not good for your health!!!

I know.

Glad your son doesn't have to get the heavy cast. So restrictive. I hate when my kids are sick or hurt - would rather it was me.

OMG! Me too!

how are your little (well, not so little) ladies??? ..lol...

• Oh and katie... I think you already put it all out ..lol.. what's a little more going to do?

Can't hurt.... or can it? I dunno. But it can't hurt to try.

I hate to see you throw it all away without one last ditch effort cause the guy may only have some issues or maybe he's super shy.... I dunno. I say just think about it....

• Lolpet>> thanks for the new saying. 🙂 i am absolutely collecting them. 🙂 how are you? better?

Flow>> guessing still busy. 🙂 just wanted to ask... havent you been to the new therapist yesterday? if so, how was it?

Xtine>> as i told already earlier, i can relate to your approach a lot, me being an aqua too, but sorry, i cant really help in scorp section, i never had anything with them. except that my exbf was saggitarius with scorp cusp (23.11.) and time to time in certain descriptions i recognize him, but nothing more.

otherwise i do completely understand that you can't do the friend thing. i can't either. i mean crab did not ask me to be friends, and i don't even think he is done with me, BUT if he asked right now, i could not do it. not cause i'm angry or anything, but because i love him. i can't be just friends.

so if i can tell my opinion (from a woman-man and not from a scorp analyzing point of view...) what your friend suggested.. the text msg. reply, i do agree.

in case you can't do friends, and right now he doesnt wanna be with you... for you to survive and feel at all minimally happy you should completely cut him out of your life. that is the only way it goes i think. 🙂 can i ask how long you two have been together?

Kel>> are you better today??? hope - as Flow said - that Aries goes and takes care of you a bit. 🙂

ok, now you Moon. first of all thanks for your comments.

****Katie>> ok moon, this is how it was.

he put the photos into the mailbox and texted me this:

"your photos are in your mailbox downstairs... thanks for the loan, have a good night."****

Moon>>He’s hurt you wanted them back.

Katie>> i'm sorry Moon, i don't wanna sound harsh, and i try to understand your crab feelings (i mean yours as yours, Kel's, and all crabs' LOL) but i do exist too. and i am patient and nice and accepting... but there comes a line when i say... i am tired of always being the understanding one... i do deserve once in my life to be cared about and be understood... where not ME is the one that makes most of the efforts...

so he is hurt... i could say i dont care at all. he deserves to be hurt, honestly. i am hurt for 3 weeks... did he care about that?

Moon>> Oh and katie... I think you already put it all out ..lol.. what's a little more going to do?

Can't hurt.... or can it? I dunno. But it can't hurt to try.

I hate to see you throw it all away without one last ditch effort cause the guy may only have some issues or maybe he's super shy.... I dunno. I say just think about it....

Katie>> yes Moon, i did put it all out already.. and that is exactly the reason why i WON'T put it all out anymore... it would not hurt... but i am not a clown, really. i did all i could and more... i do not wish to do one step more.

i still try to understand things and cope with things but Moon, understand one thing, and i know it is hard to understand considering you are a crab. i am NOT a crab... for me it is hard to arrive to the point to acknowledge that i have to let it go... but when i arrive there, I LET IT GO. and i rarely look back.

there is one chance i would look back ever... if i see REAL effort from him... otherwise gameplaying? testing the waters? manipulation? won't work on me... i step it over like it wasn't there. and why? not for revenge, i am not a vengeful person... but for my own sanity and well being.

i wanna be HAPPY... with or without him... that is entirely his choice. 🙂

but thanks Moon, as i said i still try to understand his motives here and there and for that i appreciate all your help. 🙂

• Morning Katie,

Yes still very busy ...didn't finish yesterday so I am at it again. And no the first app. is next week.

Thanks for asking. 😉

I hope to catch up later...I hope.

• Morning Flow,

sorry i misunderstood the date then. 🙂

hope to catch up later too. 🙂 have a nice day!

• I was reading up on my June horoscope and ran into this:

" The month will end with the full moon lunar eclipse in Capricorn, June 26. Fortunately, your sign blends well with Capricorn, so while others may be having a very hard time with this eclipse, you seem to be in a good position to fend off problems. This doesn't mean you will be completely free and clear, though, because this eclipse forms what astrologers call a cardinal cross.

This happens when planets square off in all four corners of the sky. In this case, we will have Pluto, your other ruling planet, conjunct the full moon eclipse in Capricorn, and both will oppose the Sun and Mercury in Cancer. All these planets will be in very hard angles to both Uranus and Jupiter in Aries, and all will also be in almost perfect hard alignment with Saturn in late degrees of Virgo, only 1.5 degrees away from Libra, the last of the four cardinal signs. All these planets will be in very close, tight alignment, adding to the force of this eclipse. "

I hope it makes sense to the ones that good in astrology.

I am reading some pretty good stuff. astrologyzone com read up yours.

• Flow>> thank you for reminding! i went to the site some days ago, but it was not updated yet.

wow now it says for aquarius:

"Your health and spirit will be your focus in June. It's time to re-examine your lifestyle, including exercise and eating habits to turn over a new leaf."

I TOTALLY FEEL THIS ONE. (Lua, LOL hence all the questions about diets and healthy eating)

"As an Aquarius, you will have one of the best outlooks for love of all the signs. Watch to see who you meet - and what happens - just after the friendly new moon on June 12 arrives, and the comings and goings in the twos weeks to follow. Be out and about!

Venus in Leo from June 14 to July 10 and will create a loving environment for your relationship. If you are in an established partnership, you will certainly benefit from Venus' position in the second half of the month. More fun awaits you. "

"If you are already attached, Venus will move into your relationship sector from June 14 until July 10, putting a rosy glow over your relationship. You've seen some dark relationship days in years gone by, but in your case, it seems you're coming out of the dark into the light, with only blue skies ahead. "

"Romantically, you have the new moon, June 12, behind you bringing you the shot at the love and happiness you crave."

"Now let's talk about romance, your favorite subject. You've had to be patient, but now it all pays off. The new moon, June 12, will appear in your house of true love / new love, and help you find love with someone new, if that is an idea that sounds good to you. The actions you take in the two weeks that follow that new moon have the power to change your life for the better in the year to come. The first week after the eclipse, June 12-20 will be your best.

If you are attached, you'll have more fun too, especially now that you are trading Mars in Leo for Venus in Leo! Yes! Venus will enter this house from June 14 to July 10, a whole month!

Your two most dazzling days will be Monday, June 14, and Tuesday, June 15, although the preceding weekend, June 12-13, will bring some beautifully strong, romantic energy, too.

On June 12 Venus will reach out to Uranus and bring all sorts of romantic surprises! On June 14, Jupiter will reach out to Venus bringing luxury, warm feelings, and very happy times. Messages you get in any way (text, email, Fed Ex, email, phone - you name it) will be really happy.

June 14 and 15 would also be the time to present ideas to others or to schedule big meetings or interviews. These days shine on so many levels for you!

If you were born on or near February 9, or within five days of this date, you will benefit very dramatically."

sorry for attaching sooo much, but this all sounds SOOO GOOD. 🙂

• And then of course i checked June for Cancers and this i found so fitting:

"Now let's talk about the June 26 lunar eclipse in Capricorn. A partner or close associate will be your main focus during this eclipse. If you have not been getting along with a partner, but hoped things would get resolved without your intervention, this eclipse will prove to you that scenario is not likely. You'll need to clear the air and intervene."

"The person you will be thinking about could be a spouse, long term sweetheart, or a person you are associated with in a business way, such as a business partner, agent, publicist, or even your lawyer or accountant. It would be a person you have a one-to-one equal relationship with that is serious and committed, and that has evolved and changed in a significant way since you first came together. The change you see may have been positive or negative, but you are now at a key juncture and will be asked by the universe to say what's next. "

• well...here we go...I'm probably not going to text him...funny joke or not, Moon...

TheCaptain did another reading for me...well it's actually just a contiuation of our thread....at first she told me to text him...tell him how I feel because he's already far away, and that I need to figure out just how far he is. then I asked her if I could get some affirmation on how he feels or what he's thinking, and she told me that she feels that he's involved with someone else....

great...wonderful...so there we go...

ugh...that sucks...like big time.....

on another note...I guess November 2 is a popular day to be born...lol