Can someone please help w/ compatibility question?

• I am an Aquarian female (01/30/1980). Just recently broke up w/ the man I thought was the one (I'm pretty sure he's an Aries) and am wondering what lies ahead of me? I am very sad over this loss and hopelessly struggle to find a way to make it work (despite his stubornness and his hurtful comments). I have come to the conclusion that we are done, but feel stuck in relationship limbo so-to-speak. I don't want to move on in case he pulls his head out of his butt and realizes how happy we can be. But I don't actually think he will do this, and so... I'm in limbo. Are we past the point of no return? Are we even a good match? Any advice or guidance is greatly appreciated.

-Robin

• Dont wait for him, get yourself together and if you are gonna be together it will work out. I am sorry you are hurting time will heal your pain. Been there myself. Sorry for what you are going through.

• Hi robbigal. You cant force any relationship to work if the feelings arent mutual. He has his own free will and if he is not treating you well and it is in fact over, dont force it. Dont try to change his mind or change him. We all go through things that will change us personally, and privately. If he is really stubborn and makes hurtful comments then theres something going on with him. He needs to go through more life experiences to learn how to be more kind. Maybe you guys just arent meant to be. You should get busy, give yourself a make over, dress up and look pretty and go out and have fun. Surround yourself with people who like you, who are like minded and hopefully all the positivity will overcome your negative feelings. Seriously, I went through some pretty rough times with relationships. You just need to learn how to cope with being hurt and look ahead. Maybe theres a reason you guys broke up .. maybe theres someone better for you out there. So go out and look good and feel good so that you dont miss it! !

• Thanks to both of you. I know I can't force anything. I am simply trying to remain open to messages that guide me to the best possible outcome for me. That may seem a little out there, but I see signs... sometimes they point TO him, sometimes they point AWAY from him. Yesterday, for example... I happened to drive past him... on a road that I am rarely ever on, in a city he lives 40 minutes away from. Neither of us drive down this road more than once every 3 or 4 months or so, and we were both on that same road at the same time of day. I don't believe in coincidences, and I feel that was a sign for me. It sparked a bunch of text messages where he eventually expressed a great deal of pain in dealing with his life without me... I don't know... He has always been like a magnet to me. Like a moth to a flame.

Signs that point away from him: After about 6-7 months of being committed to this guy, we are broken up for less than 1 week and I heared from 4 possible suitors (all of whom have no way of knowing I have broken up w/ him)! This tells me that the universe is, somehow making it known that I am available.

I feel like I am being pushed and pulled in different directions concerning my love life.

After a good deal of meditation, I have truly concluded that we should not be together. I am in the process of healing and moving on, but am still trying to be receptive to any signs that may point to the best possible path for me.

Thanks again for all your advice.

• you may feel this way about him because aries and aquarians are actually a good love match. but i wouldnt wait for him especually if he is hurting you like this. you will find somebody better you just need to get away from him first.

• Robbigal I can relate. When me and my bf broke up last year I saw him a week after we broke up we passed eachother and he was so hurt he couldnt even lookat me. It made me very sad. Loved him with all my heart. The more I let go of teh idea of us being together the more he tries to make contact. We are distant friends now. we talk once a month or so sometimes more. But I am happy that a year later we both got over some of the hurt feelings and can be friends. He was a big part of my life long before we were together and I always felt a deep connection to him and still do. I feel he is the one for me but whether or not we end up together time will tell. I moved on and am dating a nice guy right now and am hoping that maybe someday I can feel the same way about my new bf or a future bf the deep love feelings I had for my ex. You sound smart and I think you will make the right choices. Dont pressure yourself to be with anyone. You also dont have to make a decision about your ex, wait and see...best of luck to you.