Ms Sunny

• Thank you. Very grateful. Can you do a general reading? ~D

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• hi, sorry I did not see your post until just now. they do disappear pretty quick.

if you are wanting a "general" read, I do need your date of birth to tune in. I would prefer a specific question, to help me be more in tune with that area of your life.

and I still need your date of birth regardless.

Sunny

• Ms Sunny,

I requested a reading from you just before your husband got sick. I wonder if you would have the time to do one for me now? I am feeling a bit lost right now..........My birthdate is 24/09/1964

Thanks

Geraldine

• This post is deleted!

• Geraldine wrote>>I requested a reading from you just before your husband got sick. I wonder if you would have the time to do one for me now? I am feeling a bit lost right now..........My birthdate is 24/09/1964

Sunny>> yes, sorry, I have been busy, and not to complain, but you have gotten excellent advise from many advisors here, and seems that it's not enough, so continue to hunt for more advice.

when are you going to let go of your past? you hold onto it like it's very special, and it's draining you constantly. some days are good, but you keep replaying the old drama of your past which drags you down like a tons of bricks sitting on top of you.

there is hope for a wonderful future is ahead of you, but you seem to focus on all of the past negavity and preetty much revolves around your ex=husband.

if you were to admit it, you would see it was dead for a long time, but some folks simply resign themselves to stay in a dead end situation, rather than let go and move on.

it has only been year, and it could take another 2 to 3 years before you are ready to forgive yourself for staying with someone who ended up betraying you, hurt you, lied to you, and all of the other bad things he did to you. it is like replaying the same old movie. it helps you stay stuck is all.

eventually you will tire of replaying this old drama in your head on all the wrongs he did to you, but I am seeing it will be a long while before you are truly free of the past with this man.

Blessings, Sunny

• Dmick wrote>>Hi Ms Sunny ~ Sept. 5, 1959. What insight do you have for the future of my love life? Im Very grateful & have a wonderful day~D

Sunny>> hhmm, I do know that you have been married for 28 years, as I have read your older posts, so I am not going to pretend that I did not know you are currently married.

how you worded your question does have me wondering. you are asking about your love life, but not of your marriage. something tells me you maybe thinking of ending your marriage for another, or you have your eye on someone whom you would like to get to know better.

what is shown to me, that there is a lot of negativity between you and your spouse, and too much talking is going on with lots of insults and mind games, manipulation, and idle threats thrown towards each other. there is a lot of fear of the unknown, and you 2 could benefit from counseling or a life coaching will help you get back on track with a new outlook on life and towards each other.

I do see a financial shortfall, and could be that you are arguing a lot about money and bills are hard to keep up with. if you are not having money problems now, you soon will need to learn to spend less, and work towards savings.

is one of you looking for work? or having some thoughts of leaving employment? for the next several months, finances need revamping, and to put off major purchases for now.

I am not seeing anything in regards to a love life, such as meeting someone new, and falling passionly in love. seems that you have a lot of work ahead of you in terms of material matters and not so much in matters of the heart.

I do see that there is am authority figure that is someone who provides emotional support such as counselor, ie: marriage therapist, clergyman, minister, rabbi or private therapy will provide excellent results for you.

I do see your husband does love you, but there are times when he is just plain unhappy as you are. I am not seeing divorce, but then again, nothing is written in stone, and anything is subject to change, and yes even a divorce can happen.

be very careful of what you say , such as threatening divorce, as you maybe sorry, and end up alone and miserable.

this is all that I am seeing at this time.. sorry there is not much more.

Sunny

• Hi MS Sunny I was wondering if you would have time to give me a reading. My question is Do you see things working out for me and my daughter's father? He wants me to give him a second chance and I still like him but I told him that he had to stop his drinking habits. What can you tell me about this? My DOB is 5/17/1987 His DOB is 1/2/1984. Thank you so much for your time

• Hi Taurus Baby,

I have a lot of experience with Alcoholics. have you been to Al-Anon? if you have you would know not to create co-dependency with your ex or any else. Your ex is needing for you to take care of him again... do you really want that? why turn back now he has not done what he is supposed to do.

he is supposed to go to AA meetings, get a sponsor, and get to the point that he has stopped. before you decide to let him back into your life, he has to prove to you that he is not drinking.

even if he drinks occassionaly, it still bothers you, and not good for the child. Excessive drinking or abuse while he is drinking is one of the items that are called deal breakers.

Sit back and wait awhile and see if you still want him back in your life. he will take advantage of you if you let him back in your life. not now, and possible never.

Sunny

• Dear Sunny,

Sometimes it helps to get different perspectives on a problem, it is the reason for the forum, is it not?

I do appreciate the advice and believe me I am not holding on to this deliberately, it keeps dragging me back every so often..........It actually has been even less than a year but no matter... Things were wrong for a while but like a fool I still did everything for him and he still expected me to, threatening not to give me any money if I didn't.

I am slowly putting me back together but I also have to help my three beautiful children...especially my youngest who is totally devastated by the split and by the continuous lies from his father.... He cries himself to sleep some nights and this is breaking my heart. Just today he had to deal with the fact that his father has gone on holidays with this other person and possibly her children which he is having a hard time trying to come to terms with.

I don't seek advice because I have a perverse need for it, I just need as much help as I can to deal with all of this.

Take Care

Geraldine

• I understand, believe me I do.. blessings on your spiritual journey. Sunny

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Sunny>>I am not seeing anything in regards to a love life, such as meeting someone new, and falling passionly in love. seems that you have a lot of work ahead of you in terms of material matters and not so much in matters of the heart.

that was my original answer to your question on your "Love Life". I never said you met anyone new, but it's possible you have had thoughts of moving on. it's okay, sometimes you have fantasies, and hard to describe in words what your needs are.

again, I also mentioned counseling or marriage counseling would help you two renew your passion for each other, did you read that part?

you mentioned in one of your threads/posts, that you were unhappy in y our marriage, and that you wrote stating that you often wondered if your marriage was coming to an end.

your words, not mine..

Blessed be, Sunny

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• aaww, you are a sweetie, and glad we are friends. Sunny

I've been married close to 31 years and I can relate to the ups and downs. lots of hills and valleys.

Best wishes, S

• let's try this again..

• Hello Ms. Sunny.

When you have the time I would appreciate a general reading about what I can expect to occur in my life over the next 6 months. My DOB is 2/23/65. I was born at 6:23 p.m. Thank you.