Need Help

• My DOB - 23/09/1990 His 11/09/1988

I need a reading for this relationship a very deep insight please....

• This relationship works better as a friendship than as a love relationship. In a love affair, your friend's stern attitude to anything he considers immoral may hopefully soften under your persistently sensual tutelage. It should, but if it doesn't, you will start to chafe under your partner's severity of judgment. Your friend would do well to learn to relax and enjoy the spontaneous affection that the relationship offers. In marriage too, your friend's expectation that his spouse must toe the line can arouse resentment and bewilderment in you unless he learns to temper it. If you two gel together, then everything is fine. But if you rub each other the wrong way (which is always a strong possibility here), then the relationship will fall apart almost before it gets off the ground. Your friend can offer you a common-sense, practical approach to life and you in return can teach him something about sensuous pleasure, enjoyment and relaxation. Both partners can thus have a grounding effect on each other if they are both willing to open to it. So if you can avoid being irritated by each other and instead learn the gift of giving and patience, then this relationship may last a bit longer than it normally would. But I doubt anything longterm will come of it except for friendship and even this can only occur if there has been no intimate relationship beforehand.

• Can you help me in giving a psychic reading.

• What do you want to know?

• Captain,

May I have a reading? I'm going through a difficult break up... would like to know more about my future? When I am going to move on? Will I ever go back to him? Or when will I find the right one for me?

Me: Oct 1, 1986 10:57 pm

Him: May 23 1980 (time unknown)

I'm interested in hearing about the relationship but more focused on my outlook... thanks!

• Libraire, please start you own separate thread by going to the top of this page and clicking on "Create a new topic" - I will answer you there. This is Curious1990's thread and I haven't yet finished answering her.

• Hi Captain,

I am deeply involved with this guy. we met last year and got connected at a very deep level. But, after a month we never got to meet each other. Though we stay connected through phone.

It's been a year, infact more than a year...and now I am so much into this relationship that I wish I could marry him right now....

Now I eagerly wait for those happy days to come back...

I want a deep reading for this relationship as to are we romantic soulmates? What is the future of this relationship? are we made for each other?

I am firm about my feelings and his..but afraid of the future.... as I cannot think of departing from him...

I really want to know the hurdles that will come in my way so that I can prepare myself and chalk out some other way to reach him....

I want to know the chances and period of time when we will meet each other and re-unite as one...

Please Captain answer my questions in an elaborate manner....

Roop..

• The love and passion of this relationship has made me come so far...otherwise I feel so devastated as to why such a long period of separation has come ??

Please tell me what does the destiny hold for this relationship in the following days....

Roop....

• I feel you are more in love with the romance of love than you are with the actual person. Sit down and make a realistic list of your partner's strengths and weaknesses. Then sit him down and honestly ask him what he feels about the relationship. If you fear doing that, then you deep down fear the relationship is not as you fantasise it to be.

I think you are blind to what is really going on and you are reading more wonders into your partner than he actually possesses - in other words, I feel you are trying to make a dream relationship out of what is actually a difficult one. If you think you can change him, you are wrong. The only person you can change is yourself.