Scorpio Love

• My Scorpio has become distant and seems to have pretend conversations with me that make no sense and are immature. We have been seeing each other for almost 3 years now. This relationships has intense feelings and tension that is being ignored and denied. What is the deal with my Scorpio relationship? Is he contemplating marriage? His B-day: 11/12/77 Mine: 12/24/81

• I feel like what the two of you have established

most importanly is LOYALTY. thier have may even

been dull moments in your relationship, but you both still

held on..I also feel you dont reach the maxium in conversation

going deep within such as touching base with inner feelings.

I get the feeling that even though you two are together i still feel

a feeling of seperation or as if living in two different worlds.

Its in-and out for you two, but the good thing is the relationship

has alot of room too grow, alot more learning can be done..

you too need more excitement to get things rolling take chances

ask him, talk to him, become more interested in EVERYTHING

when with eachother.

• I tend to go with addicted to riches in the loyalty area,but i'm also sensing that he might possibly be feeling intimidated by something which has caused him to act sarcastic or talk to you in a way that doesn't match up with things,or even make sense to you.

Also the fact that he is a scorpio could indicate that he is going into the more mysterious side of things and revserving himself and his feelings,he may even be feeling a little jealous about someone,something or a situation,as when this happens a scorpio tends to act out the way you have described,they can get very jealous whether they show it or not.

I think you would find it best to slowly try and talk to him about it,he doesn't always like to express himself,but his feelings run rather deep,and he can be quite a complex person,so you need to approach him gently.

As for marriage at this point in time,i don't feel it's on the cards,because there seems to be something within him that is making him question himself rather than your relationship with him,there's something he needs to work on in order to get passed a barrier that keeps re-surfacing.

• I can see a bit of clash here. Both of you likes to be in charge for action, none is receptive and passive. Mars is quite dominant in both charts, although yours is in Libra and his is in Leo. Both your moons are in Sagitarius. This is a good thing when it comes to overcoming problems, as long as you still have feelings for each other, you will work the solutions out. Then again, if one of you has a change of heart, the other will have to be able to let go or a clash will happen because Sag does not like restriction.

With Mars in Leo and Venus in Scorp, he is quite dramatic in love/hate and in general. Passion is the word. He is either full of ardour, or he seeks for it in a partner. Both of you value relatuonship, even if it doesn't mean marriage. But with North node in Libra, it is his purpose to learn to share his life and ideas with someone. He probably resents this idea at first, and most likely is enticed with so many ideas and plans for his future, he doesn't see that a partner can help make them come true and that sharing his life with someone has nothing to do with giving away his individual power. Your North node is in Cancer. Give yourself time to develop your feminine side, to use more feelings than logic and to be more receptive/nurturing. Give him time, he will come around with more understanding of his purpose. Then, he will be the one asking you about going further in relationship. Hope for the best !