3 Cards

• Whenever I do a reading for myself I always get The High Priestess,Queen of Pentacles and Queen of Wands.

What does that mean??

• Since you were so angry with me, I have to help you so you forgive me. I copied this from my tarot.com archive. Also check Wikipedia, they explain thoroghly the whole tarot deck. I will leave this forum, and have, but first want to help you since you were so angry with me. This is what I copied from my archive:

Traditionally called the High Priestess, this major arcana, or trump, card represents human wisdom. She can be viewed as a kind of female Pope, the ancient Egyptian Priestess of Isis, the even older snake and bird Goddesses, the Greek Goddess Persephone, or the Eve of Genesis before the Fall.

For the accused heretics who were burnt at the stake for revering her in the 14th and 15th century, she symbolized the prophecy of the return of the Holy Spirit, which was perceived as the female aspect of the Holy Trinity.

In the sequence of cards in the major arcana, the High Priestess appears as soon as the Fool decides he wants to develop his innate powers, making a move toward becoming a Magus. The High Priestess is his first teacher, representing the Inner Life and the method for contacting it, as well as the contemplative study of Nature and the Holy Mysteries.

• This is from when I got the high priestess in a love celtic cross once:

A potential relationship challenges you to use your intuition more skillfully than ever before.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

The High Priestess in this position indicates that you may now be testing the skills you have been developing. A relationship may offer an opportunity to determine how well your inner labor, inner talent, and intuitive receptivity have matured. Use them to guide you through the unpredictable challenges facing you and a possible romantic partner.

Once you see the links and contrasts between what you know in your heart and what life presents you, ask yourself what you want to do about it. You may be able to use your intuitive abilities positively in an upcoming challenge.

• This is from when I got the high priestess in the higher power position in a family celtic cross I did once:

Throw off the tyranny of ego and meditate on your relationship.

The card in the Higher Power position represents your highest intention and ideals with respect to your family life.

With the High Priestess in this position, your Higher Self is calling you to spiritual practice. Serenity and inner peace come from stilling the waters of the emotions and expanding the mind as large as Nature itself.

By opening yourself to the great mysteries, you can air out your ego and let go of narcissistic tendencies, which do nothing to enhance relationship growth. Remember that you are one with Nature. Get back in touch with what is really important and let go of self-centered points of view.

• This is from when I did the peace celtic cross once, and I got it in the Lesson position:

Simplify your life for awhile.

The card in the Lesson position represents the personal investment or sacrifice required to achieve inner and outer peace.

When the High Priestess presents in this position, you are being asked to give up tendencies toward gratuitous socializing, empty verbalizing and endless distraction via television, novels, films or the Internet. This is a period of relative austerity.

A fast from unnecessary inputs will refine your sensitivity to the invisible forces eclipsed by our culture's addiction to glamour and stimulation. The High Priestess is the icon of meditation and letting go. When you allow the spaciousness of your soul to support your mind, you will be learning the lesson of the High Priestess.

• This is from when I got the high priestess in the recent past position in a relationship celtic cross I took once:

You spent some time in your still, calm center.

The card in the Recent Past position refers to events and relationships that are just departing, recently influential but now diminishing in power.

The High Priestess in this position signifies that a moment of clarity was recently available to you. An insight born of contemplation has adjusted your outlook and emotional attachments. Lucid realizations may have changed the way you see yourself.

You are becoming more detached from things that used to disturb or unbalance you. It was sweet to have had this oasis of serenity. Record it in your journal so you can recall this experience of clarity and centeredness the next time you need those qualities.

• This is from when I got the high priestess in a relationship celtic cross in the advice position:

Your love interest understands that self-cultivation is at the top of your daily priority list.

The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible.

The High Priestess in this position asks you to adhere to a chosen spiritual practice on a more regular basis. If you want to advance and enjoy the benefits of evolving, you'll have to cultivate spiritual discipline. We all have distractions, demands, and a whole life full of reasons why we cannot find the time to retreat into our inner sanctum.

Are you ready to consider this as vital to your well being as the need to eat and sleep? If not, you are likely to feel eternally restless and deeply dissatisfied. A spiritual routine that suits your temperament and is practiced every day offers a trustworthy path to freedom. Your loved one will support you in achieving this goal. There's no better time to start than now!

• This is from when I got the high priestess in the significant other position in a relationship celtic cross I took once:

Lend unconditional support whenever a genuine spiritual impulse moves your companion to search out new meaning.

The card in the Significant Other position refers to someone you are currently involved with -- or it may point to an archetypal energy source within yourself, which supports your ability to experience a deeper love.

The High Priestess in this position indicates that a contemplative streak may be showing up in a loved one. It's a good sign that a significant other is getting into something deep. In order to fully understand it, he or she has to become still inside.

You cannot add anything to this process with words or emotions. Just because the one you care so much about seems somewhat detached does not necessarily mean that there is another person in the mix. Try not to feel so insecure. Think of this as a calm moment in which something subtle is coming to consciousness. Wait patiently and a gem may emerge.

• This is from when I got the high priestess in the near future position when I took a daily reflection reading:

When you see an opening, go within yourself. Let peace and quiet be your first priority.

The card in the Near Future position indicates which way the wind is blowing with regard to your situation. If you follow the Advice card, however, you can improve on or neutralize tendencies.

With the High Priestess in this position, you will soon have an opportunity to retreat into anonymity and privacy. You deserve the refreshment of slipping off your outer identity and diving into the cleansing waters of the soul. You don't have to travel or spend money to escape your day-to-day identity.

Insist on some personal time away from needless socializing and work expectations in order to recharge your intuitive batteries. Others will support your retreat into the Silence for awhile. By following this call, you can return to your life and goals with new energy, love, and vigor.

• This is from when I got the queen of wands in the situation position in a love celtic cross I took once:

A persuasive and energetic style induces cooperation and high achievement in a relationship situation.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time.

When the Queen of Wands falls in this position, a motherly style of leadership is needed to get the energy moving. This feminine symbol points to the transforming power of sensitivity combined with persuasiveness, as opposed to traditionally forceful, more masculine methods.

This kind of influence induces good behavior in relationships by raising a high standard and embodying it. Such an example urges everyone involved to make his or her best efforts. People under this Queen's direction might feel manipulated, since her influence and energy can be so strong. She is willing to work, and her efforts can overshadow the efforts of others. Yet, she truly inspires others within her sphere of influence to do their best.

• This is from when I took a family celtic cross once and I got it in the development position:

Inspiration and passion stimulate the potential for leadership.

The card in the Developments position shows which way family life is turning. By making skillful choices, you can improve on or neutralize these tendencies.

The Queen of Wands in this position points to a situation where you can add the energy necessary to rouse the troops. Your excitement is contagious, and could spell the difference between a lackluster performance and real achievement, so share your motivational psychology with those around you. You have the power to awaken so much motivation that your cohorts can accomplish great tasks. This is a natural progression to leadership, unforced and benign, so don't hold back!

Because you would never ask another to do what you are not willing to do yourself, others may be ready to take direction from you. If this fact catches you by surprise, you are not putting two and two together. There are always people around you who wait for your signal. Since you want to help, go ahead and nudge these people, as well as yourself, from awareness into action. Bring your impassioned leadership to the forefront and get the project rolling.

• I have to continue later. I have left the forum, but will help you first. Because you were so seriously angry with me. But I have to take my child to kindergarden now and I myself need to go to work. I will continue later.

It is important to see the same card in different positions, since it means different things in the different positions.

• This is from when I got the queen of wands in the situation position when I took a peace celtic cross once:

A persuasive, energized style inspires cooperation and the achievement of collective goals.

The Situation position refers to the general set of influences that surround you and affect your personal experience of peace. We all have to deal with conflict and are affected by the process.

When the Queen of Wands falls in this position, use a motherly, take-charge style to manage and organize all the projects you may be facing. This feminine symbol represents a persuasive, compassionate and emotionally available style as opposed to the more forceful, traditionally masculine methods.

Hold a high standard and embody it, as this will challenge others to make their best efforts in service to the cause. This is not a time to be indulgent with fluctuating emotions and self-reflection. There is work to be done. The time for processing will come after the job is finished and the peaceful results you are seeking have been achieved..

• This is from when I got the queen of wands in the recent past position when I took a relationship celtic cross once:

The end to a daunting period of pressure requires some rest.

The card in the Recent Past position refers to events and relationships that are just departing, recently influential but now diminishing in power.

The Queen of Wands in this position indicates that you are finally concluding the demanding task of overseeing a job to completion. It's been an exhausting challenge that asked a lot of you. You have needed patience, firmness and stamina to keep all the variables organized.

Even though the results of your work inspire pride, you may have worn yourself out providing will power for an entire group. Why not take a well-deserved respite from your labors and turn responsibility over to someone else for awhile?

• Oh, I forgot to say; I am staying home today, that is why I suddenly continued anyway after saying I was going for work. It is cold outside, and I just feel my daughter and I should stay home for today.

• This is from when I got the queen of coins in the peace celtic cross in the lesson position:

Don't hoard your talent for resourcefulness and practical knowledge; those around you can benefit from them.

The card in the Lesson position represents the personal investment or sacrifice required to achieve inner and outer peace.

The Queen of Coins in this position requires that you be willing when necessary to give of your good sense, practical knowledge and resources even when there is no guarantee of exchange or repayment. You possess something that is needed in the world.

This is a different responsibility than simply owning a product that some people will pay for because it entertains them or makes their life easy. What you possess and trade in is vital to the well being of people, and for you to withhold it until full payment is received is a karmically wrong move. There are times when you need to bow to circumstances and this is one of them. It would be a mistake not to share from your abundance.

• Anyone else?? : )

• No forgiveness from that one then.

• Although THW seems to have covered all of the bases, I'll do my best to help w/ my interpretation. The same cards keep coming up b/c you have a pattern or their energies signify a strong influence in your life right now. You seem to be creating a pattern in your life and within yourself.

High Priestess: She is the guardian of the unconscious. Perhaps you like to seem mysterious or have a situation inwhich the answers are more obscure and less obvious. Perhaps she is challenging you to look beyond the surface and delve into the unconscious motivations behind your actions or words. Do you find yourself frequesntly saying, "I don't know why I do this to myself" or "why do I keep doing this?" If so, the priestess is telling you that there is an answer but you simply need to go behind the veil of consciousness and find your answers. It is also a card of Potential or hidden talent. Based on the self reflective nature of this card and the characteristics of the other 2 cards, I suspect that you are very intuitive and psychicly strong. Her continual reappearance is telling you to do some calm self-relection and tap into your abilities. Listen to your intuition.

Queen of Pentacles: She is warm, caring, grounded, resourceful and trustworthy. She is the nurturing go-to person when times are tough, and thus, has a lot of friends. She is very caring and nurturing of others. Her energy is showing up in your life, and b/c she keeps showing up, I suspect that she is describing you. People probably trust you with their secrets and call you first when they need a nurturing friend. Children and/or animals may gravitate to you. I suspect you are well grounded and down to earth. The energy of this card is either describing you or is asking you to adopt some of her style or characteristics, depending on where she lands in your reading.

Queen of Wands: She has a deep sense of self-assurance and strength. She has a lot of energy and is usually cheerful. She looks for the positive in the situation, no matter how bleak. She is popular and has a lot of friends and, b/c of her energy, is constantly on the go. Again, b/c she keeps poping up in your readings, I believe she is a description of you. Perhaps you need to adopt her characteristics of strength and self-confidence.

To sum it up: Both queens have a lot of friends... one b/c she is warm and nurturing and the other b/c she is admirable and self-confident. Perhaps you are puting everyone else first and neglecting yourself. The Priestess may be telling you to give yourself some time for self reflection and meditation in order to balance yourself out more. Only you can know the answer.

I hope that helps.

• Lol I'm always saying why do I love Chris and why don't I just give up but with with everything I've battled in my life if I threw in the towel I wouldn't be alive so I love this man so giving up is not an option and the easy way out.I like a challenge.Something that stimulates my brain and has me thinking of new things to do things.

Oh balance.I'm slowly getting balance.Really hard with so many years with my life out of balance but I'm trying every day.I'll get there cause I have to.I have an 8 yr old niece who needs me to have balance.

Lol story of life putting everyone first.Family first,friends then everything second.

I need a night out which I'm slowly trying to get my family to understand.

I live with a Sag and a Gemini.Welcome to my nightmare.lol

I also get the Queen of Cups but I know what she means.Another woman.

But while I'm in love with a hot Navy guy it's part and parcel of him so I accept it.

His heart is with me but he's a tremendous flirt but so I am so can't be to upset about that.

I flirt with guys I know.They know I'm mucking around so it's all good.