Numbers in general & compatibility help!

• ok first ill put up MY numbers born 12/11/1987

Life Path number is 21/3

Heart's Desire number is 11

Personality number is 11/2

got these off of tarot.com

but according to numerologist.com

Life Path of 3

Expression of 22

Soul Urge of 11 seems there is alot of 11's for me lol

ok now for the compatibility part born 10/6/1986(Libra girl im talking too)

Life Path number is 13/4

Heart's Desire number is 16/7

Personality number is 16/7

SO OK ive done the hearts desire compatibility test on tarot, and this is what it says

In this combination of numbers, intuition meets intelligence, sensitivity meets clinical research, the heart meets the mind. It would be a challenge to find two more different archetypes than this. yours is a unique relationship. Rarely do two such different numbers express even the slightest bit of interest in each other. But, when they do, the partnership is worth every effort. Almost certainly, you met under strange circumstances, perhaps a situation where you were both out of your usual environment, and, most likely, YOU reached out to HER.

(i removed names lol)

which the last part is strangely true and theres more

The dangers and pitfalls possible in this combination are generally experienced right at the beginning of the relationship. They are numerous and include the inability to relate to the other person’s way of thinking, feeling, and expressing. YOUR love is soft and gentle, idealistic and romantic, emotional and innocently childlike. HER love is like a precious jewel; it requires a lot to earn it. Wisdom and knowledge, spiritual understanding and an ageless quality strengthen HER love. At the onset of the relationship, this was the big hurdle to overcome. Sometimes, a relationship with this combination of numbers occurs after the partners have known each other for many years, So, a romance born on such solid foundations and balanced by pure emotions on one side and wisdom and spiritual understanding on the other can’t but succeed.once other number combinations bring these two opposite archetypes together into this unique relationship, it takes a hurricane to destroy their bond.

kinda weird eh?? lol i just thought id get your guys opinion, and what you think, lol the whole thing is strangely accurate

im 11 and shes 7, 7,11 LOL but another thing, that last week i kept seeing alot of 11's and 7's, i look at clocks at 11:25 (2+5= 7 lol) and me and my bro going for "benefits" cause cant find work, and my call was scheduled at 7:00am, and his at 11:00am, like wow, i dunno how to explain this

• and as you guys should know by now that we have a ALOT i mean ALOT in common, but differences as well, shes more stay at home type, more quiet than me, but i can be very loud and outgoing sometimes, maybe a nice balance to have her loosen up a little bit? i dunno lol and i do feel a weird connection, which im sure she does too. i dunno the whole things weird the more in look into it, but i cant help it

• OKay Im not really sure about compatibility with numerology but I had been seeing the numbers 7 and 11 in different combinations on clocks, addresses and liscense plates. Not really looking for it just keeps happening. I posted a thread asking if anyone new what it meant I got different opinions but the one that rang true was that I am on the right path, it makes sense to me because I have done alot of work to change where my life is going. Im not sure what those numbers mean personally for you and both me and the guy I love have alot of 7s and 11s as well. Maybe its just confirmation that you are right where you need to be in life at this time.

• well also when i did the hearts desire compat test, about me and the number 11 it said this

"Many 11s were born into extremely hostile or turbulent families. This often resulted in psychological pain, lack of confidence, and shyness during childhood. Somehow.Therefore, many 11s are scarred early in life. They understand the sufferings of others and seek to be of service in some way. This is, in fact, the easiest way for you to heal yourself and find your greatest satisfaction.

The 11 is a master number, possessing great potential. It has been entrusted to you as a gift that you are worthy of. The key is to maintain a hold on your ideals and seek ways to practically implement them.

which is true, i love to help people and it makes me feel good and did have a very rough childhood, and since meeting this girl i have been changing alot the past few months for the better. and i do feel like i have some sort of gift, animals follow me, or a cat that doesnt like men would be all over me lol, even with people, the people that really know me love having me be around even if im just being quiet for some reason, or the little things i say to get big laughs, or maybe just a sense of security? cause i am 6'5 big guy, i dunno

and yea lovinmylife, i do feel like me and this girl were supposed to meet, but its really just bad timing i think cause shes so busy, and now im gonna start being so busy, but i have heard about girls meeting Mr.right, but at the wrong time, and then they go their separate ways, meet again years later and then hit it off and then the"perfect relationship happens", which i have thought about that alot, and i does sound like thats gonna happen in my situation, but maybe not!! maybe she waits too long to make up her mind, and i just give up and move on, i dunno, its a train ride and shes the conducter and im just along for the ride i geuss LOL