Dreams

• the last couple months ive been haveing the same dream over and over of a freind of mine that i used to be close with and in love with. in my dreams he warning me about my bf saying hes never gana accept my kids like i do his son, and that he wont be good for me or the kids. and he will start backing off slowly and leave me comlpetly then. im woried about it comming to be cuse in my derams he used to warn me about my ex husband and i not working out either when i was married. weve been conversing like this for 7 years now.

well 3 months ago my bf mentiond getting a place together or even moving into my place. but the last 2 months its like hes changed is mind. every time i ask him when he wants to move in hes like i dont know. but 3 months ago it was now. am i just being pushy or is he starting to back off. also it took him 8 months of dateing to tell his ferinds about me (his lady freinds). he said he was waiting for the right time but i fell like he is ashammed of me. or bored with me. he seems distint also like hes trying to crawl back in his shell and hide away. maybe its depresion. or worried about finnances. but what ever the reason i wish i knew to help him and prepare myself if this is the end of the relationship. i dont want it to end but i want to be happy. i have cried so much over this its sad. wish i knew what to do. probly the best bet is give it time, the longest im ganna give him though is till i graduate.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi laithano

Your repeating dream is your "SELF" (the inner unconscious part of you represented by your friend) wanting to get your attention, to bring to a conscious level, your fear that from your point of view, you feel you are in an unsatisfactuary relationship. Your friend in the dream is that masculine part of you, the doer, urging you to take action and because your intuition (female) is also unsettled, it is causing you grief, to fix it. Your restless and feeling insecure, emotionally in your relationship. Its not a dream telling you to run before he dumps you, it a dream asking you to check yourself on your doubt that this relationship will work. You are preparing to end this relationship.

You have taken the steps to start talking which you said has been of help, don't stop or push too hard for answers. I feel your intuition is right that he is worried about finances, but don't make anything out of his moods or actions, because that is how he handles his suitation. Talk about what you are noticing but don't label him with it, it is an observation of yours, don't make it a truth unless he says so. Fear makes up see what we think we see, fear is not a reality, it is just a thought. Just as a nightmare seems real, it is not, it is just fears getting our attention, to look at what needs to be altered, improved or realised.

Dreams are a valuable tool to a better understanding of who we are and how to cope while on this earth.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Can someone tell me why I keep dreaming with my first love, husband, whom I have not seen since we broke up 20 years ago but was and is the love of my life although I had married again twice unsuccessfully, now on my third marriage and a nightmare of a marriage at that I find myself dreaming about him on a nightly basis for about three straight years, i have never heard of such a thing, i was wondering if maybe it is some kind of message like him being sick or something like that and every morning when i wake up from my latest dream of him I feel just as i felt all those years for him, so in love and such a yearning i feel for him it just makes me sad dreaming every night with him and then I wake up and , oh ! it was just another dream again it is getting frustrating to me because I am not understanding why this is happenning nightly for about three straight years now! Can anyone give me advice or insight? Blessed be

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!