Confused by a Cancer

• MySkittles>>So me and my Cancer friend finally communicated after a month. He said it was his fault for me feeling like I had done something wrong

Sandran712>>I really hate this Cancer trait.Disappearing sucks.But,,,in the same time I am more upset with friends that do not bother to check in to see where am I at?I get so busy and i guess the friends get busy too.But, still...There is 24 hours in a day.

• Here we go gain..this time it didn't even last a couple weeks. So this is what happened. I went to face book and tired to add him as a friend and found him under a different name. sent him a message saying need to talk to him when he comes online next. He send me a message back saying he wont be online next till next march. I get mad and send him another message saying i found him under this name and what is going on and he calls me messed up and says bye. I think its over.. would u guys agree. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

• confused>>I went to face book and tried to add him as a friend and found him under a different name

Sandran712>>If this is the case.And you called him on it.It might not be over.But, I would make it over.He has been playing you for sometime now.

ConfusedbyaCancer>>He send me a message back saying he wont be online next till next march

Sandran712>>That is such bullshittt if I ever saw anything.Think about it..For people in the cyber world..Texting whatnot.There is just so much technology out here for communicating.This guy is such an asss.You know March is what...2 months off....This guy has got to be stupid.Nobody stays away from a computer for 2 months unless he is serving time over in Iraq or something.There are cell phones/texting/landline phones.Why do men have play this stupid bulllshitt anyways? all they have to say is leave me alone.That is easy enough.Then..they can spend time enjoying themselves if you know what I mean.Some guys should be left alone forever that acts like this..

• Thanks Sandran712: after my earlier conversation he did come back and said what were you saying again and when i repeated the face book story he said he doesn't take face book seriously and he does have a fake id there. He also said he is not dishonest and i have no right to call me that and he does not have to explain himself to me. He knows who he is and he has never played me or disrespect in anyway. That should have told me about his charchter. After that I told him that I am sorry but i was so shocked by what i saw and i didn't know what else to say. He left after that without saying bye or anything. I don't know what the heck is going on and what to do next. Please advice. Thanks!

• This post is deleted!

• confusedbyaCancer>>i repeated the face book story he said he doesn't take face book seriously and he does have a fake id there

Sandran712>>I can understand that.That is typical Cancer.And that typing a fake name on facebook is common for anyone.

confusedbyaCancer>>does not have to explain himself to me. He knows who he is and he has never played me or disrespect in anyway.

Sandran712>>yeah that is exactly how a Cancer would act when he is cornered.But, going to him and calling him on it is really pisssing him off.He is gonna know sooner that you have been checking on him.You are going to scare him away.Still..I think it's still bullshit him telling you he is not going to be online until March.Puhleez ....Do these guys really think all women are stupid or something??He left without saying a word because he needs to go and think.Probably thinking how to run this around and hide from you some more.I am so glad I do not deal with a Cancer man.I personally cannot handle them.He was being nice to you.And maybe he is not playing you But, what stands out there is the "I don't have to explain myself to you".I mean how rude assss can he get.As if he has something to hide.Just as you know Cancers are very good for hiding.Especially on the internet.Don't you talk to this guy off the internet?Texting?I guess the question to ask is..How much interest is he showing?are you doing all the communication?Is he responding from your texting?It sounds more one-sided...These are the guys that should be left alone .Let their azz rot in their own little world.I mean how hard is it to just say hey how are you???I got this Cappy I am classmates with.An old boyfriend.Lives 10 miles away from me.And I ain't heard from him in 6 months.I told him in an email. I don't know what you are looking for.But,I hope you find it.I may get old and gray but,at least I am not chasing his azz anymore.Remember this ... if you start to cry over this guy....Think if this is reallly a good move.Because if it doesn't work out there is probably someone else looking for you that will treat you alot better.I really hold onto this..

• This post is deleted!

• keldjoran>>He's trying to control and manipulate you, he sounds like bad news and a very immature Cancer, get out before he does some serious damage to you

Sandran712>>Merry Christmas...

I also agree.This guy is a control freak."I don't have to explain my self to you" hmm!I met a Cancer online said this to me and I blasted his azzz..LOL.He was very controlling.Had a temper to match it.I never met him in person.But, talked to him for 4 years.He was so moody.I thought he was bipolar...LOL

• keldjoran>>His intentions are probably not pure, but moreover, why are you dealing with this type of treatment?

Sandran712>>As pitiful as my social life sucks.I have not been in a relationship for 15 years.And not by choice either.

But, I would not settle for treatment like this.Like you said..keldjoran..These are signs of abuse in a controlled sort of way.He may not raise his voice.But, they speak volumes..

• I agree, saying he was staying off the internet until march is ridiculous, unless he's going to live with some tribe in the jungle where there's no electricity.

Sounds like he's playing too many games and is immature. I would dump his a s s.

• luazinha>>going to live with some tribe in the jungle where there's no electricity

Sandran712>>He is going to play on that game survivor on television..LOL.Gawd sakes this guy is a piece of work.I'm sorry Ladies Where in the hellll do you meet these men.??.My life is so calm and serene with the bad azzes I come across as it is.Talking about a guy hiding something...I was looking at my Cappy's recent photo of himself.He has it posted on the net.It was taken sometime after meeting with him.I can see in the far background someone standing that doesn't belong there.Now I am not sure who it is.And really none of my concern.But, what goes around comes around...Hmmm...Damn! I am good at spotting things.I am not telling him.I love the saying"Give Em Enough Rope they will surely hang themselves"..

• sandran712-who was in the photo?

• luazinha>>sandran712-who was in the photo?

Sandran712>>From the set up.He lives in a trailer.I have never been there.Shows a woman in far background wearing a t-shirt/bottom is not exposed.A picture of Cappy was in living room fully clothed of course.

But, strong intuition tells me she was coming out of his bedroom.This picture could have been taken at any time.So this doesn't bother me.I really don't think he knew she was there in angle picture was taken.Now...if this had been a picture a Cancer would have taken..There would not be anyone in background.Because Cancers go to great lengths to keep their private life hidden.It doesn't surprise me if he had another woman there.It's just weird for me because why expose your dirty deeds nearby a camera??This is why I think Capricorns should weird behavior.

• Sandran712>>should

Should be... showed weird behavior.Now..this guy is a really good kisser.But, shows no romantic/emotions.Are all Capricorns like this???.But, If I had a choice.. a Saggitarius is better in the bedroom department.

• Sandran-I actually dated a cappy who fell for me quite quickly. He was quite good in the bedroom department. We had been friends in college, he liked me but I was dating a Gemini. I broke up with the Gemini and moved to Brazil. The cappy and I remained in touch through letters (no internet or e-mails back then) he claimed to have fallen in love with me over letters, came down to Brazil. We traveled together in Argentina and Peru, I didn't feel we were very compatible but he fell fast, asked me to marry him after a month! I wasn't that into him and knew I didn't want to marry him. I thnk he had some water signs in his planets because he was quite emotional and sensitive.He left South America upset that I wouldnt go with him. Anyway, that was 20 years ago but he eventually got back in touch , he's married with kids, but for some reason wants to keep in touch. Probably has good memories of the bedroom with me, lol! He said I was the best ever...

• Sandran-also interesting that you said a cancer would go out of his way to hide their private life. Now I understand why he posted pictures of his trip on a site similar to Facebook when he came to see me but didn't post a single picture of us together on it. I was a bit hurt at first but now I understand. The only pictures he has posted of women on there are his co-workers (flight attendants) always in a group.

• luazinha>>Sandran-also interesting that you said a cancer would go out of his way to hide their private life. Now I understand why he posted pictures of his trip on a site similar to Facebook when he came to see me but didn't post a single picture of us together on it. I was a bit hurt at first but now I understand. The only pictures he has posted of women on there are his co-workers (flight attendants) always in a group.

Sandran712>>Don't be hurt that none of the pictures he post are of you.That is an internet site and It's different.A Cancer protects whom they are close to.He's got a picture of you at his work/in the cockpit..LOL..Probably in his wallet too.

• Sandran, actually he has them in his iphone. never thought of it as protecting who he loves.

• OOOOOO MYYYYYYY GOD!!!!! and 2 think i was the ONLY 1 going through this CANCER thing, and it's a shame to see i am not.........what is with these CANCER men is beyond me, when i read a forum from OCTOBER, i could have sworn that was the CANCER i am dealing with until i saw the initials, mine is OHD, and my oh my is he just like just about ALL of the stories i have read on this forum, distant, no friends, a COP, stays introverted just like a crab, he says he cares about me, but in the back of my mind i'm thinking "DOES HE REALLY?" this man has an ex-wife, he cheated on, a current wife he is separated from because he cheated, and me.......it does hurt so bad to care, and love even a person whom you feel doesn't give a SH&* about you......it's been almost 5yrs. with my CANCER man, and every time i try to quit him and stop calling it dam* near kills me and i of course call, but the thing about that is if i don't call him i truly believe he won't call me @ all.........it's a shame ladies and even gentlemen how all of us and we are strangers to each other are going through the same thing with a CANCER sign.......i personally believe they are about the most miserable sign of the zodiac, but WHY????? i have a CANCER son and he is nothing like that, yea he gets in his alone time moods, but snaps out of it, well he doesn't have a gf, and is MMR maybe that could be a reason, i don't know; however, my CANCER man is so fun to be with we have been knowing each other for 11yrs. with me, it's hard to let him go because we have alot of history and i know when i do FINALLY quit him, he won't want to be my homie and but i guess he was never my "homie" if he does walk away i, too, get so upset and frustrated when i don't talk to him, see him, and yes i had to blast him as well as wanting to be bothered when it's convenient for him and dealing with me to his advantage, and guess what he didn't acknowledge it.........i'm not finished, but i say this to say it's a DA*& shame how these CANCER men are and i believe that is WHY they seem so miserable it's because of how they treat people esp the ones that give a DA*& and truly care about em.........IT'S CALLED KARMA LADIES AND GENTLEMAN and they are ONLY getting back what they give and have been giving for as long as they have been dishing out dirt!!!!!!!!!

take care everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

• Luazinha>>Sandran, actually he has them in his iphone. never thought of it as protecting who he loves

Sandran712>>Oh Yes..I got a picture of a classmate from school.I was on a band trip and he ran into my room in baby blue underwear..I would never post this on the net.He passed away at an early age.And a picture of my son's dad.He's fully clothed But in the activity he was displaying I would never post it.Cancer's are not meanies.We think hard about what we would post to the internet.Depending on a Cancer's state of mind.A mature one would never post anything harmful on the net.