Confused by a Cancer

• Sandran712 thanks so much for the imput. I can see that happening already she has said that to my kids and often ask me if I am seeing someone else when I say no she does not believe me she is extremely jelous it is hard dealing with cancer for a libra even when we are patient. I guess i should just stay away as much as possible. thanks for your advice.. LOL

• libraman16>>I say no she does not believe me she is extremely jelous it is hard dealing with cancer

Sandran712>>Yes..It is..To keep the peace is kinda like only speak when spoken to.We have very good intuition.And that is why she is questioning whether you have someone or not.Saying hurtful things will scare away a Cancer.But, if you are still married that is really hard to do.Showing less interest/ignoring a Cancer will make them not want to be with you either.

• we are separeted working on a divorce don't want her back so ignoring would be the best i guess and for what you wrote on the other furum sounds like you are a great mother and a different kind of cancer,what ever our signs are life has a way also of changing us. at 36 I also live alone and do all my house work and take care of my children when they are with me I either have the time anymore for someone that's going to waste my time if I find someone know is has got to be a person that is willing to be in it for the long haul ready to work at it show love and affection (yeah that will be easy.) LOL

• Libraman16>>I also live alone and do all my house work and take care of my children when they are with me I either have the time anymore for someone that's going to waste my time if I find someone know is has got to be a person that is willing to be in it for the long haul ready to work at it show love and affection (yeah that will be easy.) LOL

Sandran712>>I have high respect for men that are single parents.What makes me so mad is that men get beaten down so bad by being with these women that don't appreciate them.And it leaves nothing for us single ladies that want what they had.So I do not have much respect for women that act like this.

• 15 days no contact!! Even though this cancer has major ego, you guys still think he can turn up??

• confusedbyacancer>>15 days no contact!! Even though this cancer has major ego, you guys still think he can turn up??

Sandran712>>15 days and no contact...are you seeing him online?Could be possible it has nothing to do with you.He could be having computer problems.

• Sandran712 @ Yes I am seeing him on line.

• ConfusedbyaCancer>>Sandran712 @ Yes I am seeing him on line.

Sandran712>>Are you seeing him online at any time?He's just not talking to you?.The Cancer Classmate I was writing myself..Still hasn't emailed me since Dec.30th.I can handle it because I am a Cancer.I'm used to the cold silent disappearing type...LOL.Do you live a far distance from this guy? Because I just cannot see a Cancer in an online relationship.15 days is nothing to a Cancer.I once contacted a friend 30 years later.We got together and he was a complete assshole.Please...Do Not wait for a Cancer.If something comes along before you hear from this Cancer I urge you to Take It.

• Yes we are in different states but no i don't see him just anytime. I see him on and off at differnt times.

• ConfusedbyaCancer>>Yes we are in different states but no i don't see him just anytime. I see him on and off at differnt times.

Sandran712>>I can relate.I just been corresponding to another classmate.He's really been up on top of contacting me.We have not seen each other since the 5th grade.That would be approx.1975.I hate doing this...Really...LOL..He is a Taurus.Guys just get stupid when they become of legal age.Kinda hoped the parents can still child rear them after they get older.Alot of them are real dumbasses...LOL

• 23 days and still nothing. Should I have any hope with this Cancer???

• I too met a cancer guy last year and the first 4 months were amazing. he shared so much with me and said how much of a blessing I was in his life. he was going tru a divorce when we first met and I tried to as supportive as I could. 8 months into the relationship cancer guy was going tru alot in his life and he stopped communicating with me. I gave him his space and broke the silence after 3 weeks with a message of just checking to see if your still alive. we talked a few times after that but i felt that he was holding on to his pass. I felt like i was wating my time, he apologized for treating me badly, not calling me, how I have been a true friend and he hoped that I could forgive him. I did forgive him but I also left him alone. It's been almost 3 months since we've spoke and I'm over it.. Since then I've met a young, handsome Pisces guy. First time with this sign. We go out for walks along the beach, shoot pool, he calls everday and leaves messages when I don't answer the phone. It's been 2 months since we've met and no S** yet:) we are taking it slow and all is well. Good luck with your cancer I had to let my fragile, still living in the pass cancer go...

• no, all caps are NOT like that! I think that I was born in the wrong month : ( I'm very emotional AND romantic - love deeply very committed, but seem to have a difficult time finding the same : ) Back wiht my Cancer - I know, such a fool!!! lOl he won me over - for now. I used my evil side (yeah it comes out smetimes - not often) to set him strait. My way or leave me alone. We will see what happenes.

My absolute WORST lover was a SAG BTW...could've been just him tho 🙂

• im a libra and my bestest friend is a cancer. the crab would always get me so irritaded somtimes.

he'll get me so confused. i can never read it, never know what he wants from me.

inside,I really like the crab.but when it hides, itll change the and be the person everybody think it is;being a big joker,loud,upnoxious.when im at its house the crab sorta changes;it’s more loving torwards me and like to cuddle when we watch movies, and thats all we like to do when im at his home ,watch movies. me, ruled by the planet venus,I allways love the pleasure of bing close to the crab,and i always try to be intimate with it,and gives me these signs like it also wants to, but then somtime the crab would push me away…i would never understand it.

its like ‘we love to stare at each other but for some reason we never reach out and touch,seems best as a dream’…..but I just want to know how to aprouch the crab.

• So now its 45 days and neither one of us has sent a message to each other. IS IT REALLY OVER...SOMEONE PLEASE give me an insight into my crab. Thanks!

• ConfusedbyaCancer and other Cancer-loving gals,

These Cancer men are not worth your time or emotions. They play games by withdrawing, being overly-sensitive, needing long periods of time alone without any consideration for your feelings, have no sensitivity or respect for your emotions and are usually very miserly with emotions and money. To me they don't act like 'real men' but moody wimps. I have been a victim so I know the cycle and they keep us hooked into them by the long silences, the moods and the withdrawal.

Confusedbya Cancer...I know your pain because I have been there waiting...waiting...waiting and hoping. Chances are good he won't be contacting you again. That's a blessing and opening for you to move on and find a real man who is emotionally balanced, open, well-mannered and courteous and sensitive of your feelings. Don't buy into the drama, waiting and hoping...you are just wasting your precious life. This guy isn't worth your devotion. Stay away from Cancers and try for Pisces or Taurus -- you have a better chance at getting a real man and not some water-ruled, self-focused wimp. Sorry to be so hard girls but we all need a reality check. Where are the real men???

• ConfusedbyaCancer- I know you are hurting...there's something about the psyche of a cancer man that keeps us hooked into them long after the relationship has ended. It's a pattern and not emotionally healthy. The habit of not responding to emails and calls is just plain old bad manners and insensitivity and if he's like this at the beginning of a relationship, thank God you didn't get drawn into a full-fledged affair because he would have dragged through hell with his nonsense. You had a lucky escape Babe and try to let go by now going back to the old email haunts where you knew him. I am really sorry that you are hurting but you'll be all right and a lot wiser from on. Give yourself a hug and walk away...This man isn't worth another moment of your time.

• Cancer people are not worth your time, effort and money. I have personally known atleast about 5 Cancers at different points in life. Although, they may at times look like best of your friends and very helpful. But when I reflect and analyze I found that they all have similar characteristics. They are self-centered, protective of themself (So they use craby claws to attack, i.e. using their sharp tongue and manipulative ways) confused, mysterious (like telling you half part of the story), very moody, controling and sucks life out of you. Also they are instable deep inside and dont completely trust others. They always try to put themselves first before others. And out of 5 crabs that I know, they have big problems in their marital relationships and 3 of them are now divorced. One after 3 years, second about 5 years and the third after 10 years. Also there is one that is still struggling, though I lost touch, but they separeated then again reconciled and again having troubles. So live your life cancer free.

• ConfusedbyaCancer, on January 5th you wrote:

“so finally he talked to me...we went back and forth about who did what and in the end he said we are both adults and i could have ignored you but i wanted to let you know that I will not be talking to you again from this day going forward. we both wished each other good luck and said our byes.”

It looks like that conversation did not go well and he did say that he would not be talking to you again. Take him at his word because I believe he meant it. If he was leaving the door open slightly, you would not have gotten such a clear cut response. Can I ask though going back to your first post; how was he ignoring you?

• I love to read these posts every once in a while... I last said that I was loving my cancer. Well, that is over. The last few posts here have summed it all up! I knew that he was a little moody at times, but I accepted that b/c I can be too.. You all have said it correctly, they are not worth the time...I'm a CAP and can be moody and too independent, but one thing I am not is selfish and a liar...

My Cancer turned out to be married (in another state) and go mad at me for finding out? Yes, people, I research EVERY man that I date - this info just took a little longer to locate LOL..Anywhoo...he is PISSed at me forever - which I am fine with that WOOHOO!!! Stay away...Its like I have been cured of a terminal ILLNESSS... Oh, did I say that I mentioned the entire 4 month situation to his wife? Yep, I believe in truth & justice da$mit! Shes a Pisces (and may not be as brutal as I am, so I hung him by the nuts for BOTH of us! I just think that women should stick together & I'm not sleep with each other's husbands and let the other woman know whats up...

I'm a pretty tough gal, but he did a number on my emotions. Even talked about thinking he was going to end up putting a ring on my finger -- ummm he was already married?! lmao what a loser. These guys seem to start off great in the beginning, but cannot maintain because deep down, they are insecure, selfish, manipulative, mean, overly sensitive (but not to your feelings)cold as ice psychos. I feel sorry for his wife. I LOVE pisces people : ) I hope she has enough self-esteem to see her way out!!

Anywhoo...I have learned my lesson with thie MISERABLE sign! OMG! Thanks to all of you for your honesty and sharing. Love can be painful, but I hope and believe that we will all eventually find our match 🙂