Confused by a Cancer

• luazinha>>Well at least he wasn't a dumbass. How do two cancers do in a relationship? Do you go in your shell together or separately? How do you handle the double moodiness? Do you play games with eachother?

Sandran712>>I am not sure about him.I do not get an email for at least a week at a time.And like I mentioned before..He is avoiding his personal life.If it weren't for my patience of being a Cancer.I'd probably lose my mind like half the posties on here.wondering why he is not emailing etc.He doesn't mind the typing.I was going to give him my cell phone number.Because usually Cancers will call before typing.I wanted to hear his voice because I pick up on vibrations better when I hear a voice.He is looking for a way to get back to our old stomping grounds.But, he has not answered my email yet .I asked why..

• Ok. so after 12 days of silence I broke down and when I saw him online said happy new year to him and there was more silence. So I said don't pout and I did explain y i said you what i did and I have also apploigized. Still more silence. This is killing me. IS IT OVER?? HE WAS DISHONEST AND IF I CALLED HIM ON IT, I DON'T THINK I DID ANYTHING WRONG. So why is he acting like I am the one who did something wrong................Help me understand please!!!!!!!!!!!

• confusedbyACancer>.This is killing me. IS IT OVER?? HE WAS DISHONEST AND IF I CALLED HIM ON IT, I DON'T THINK I DID ANYTHING WRONG. So why is he acting like I am the one who did something wrong................Help me understand please!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandran712>>These are guilt trips.Even if you call him on it you need to express what you feel.If it hurts his feelings...Awwww....ain't that too bad.He will get over it.But, what ever you do Do Not Apologize for feeling the way you do.If he is an Asssss tell him.He's not talking to you any less than before so it ain't hurting anything.

• Happy New Year All.....im back.....my ex cancer has contacted me for s...x and money again lol...ihave told him that im seeing someone and he continues to ring me not everyday but nearly. He toldme to go out and have fun and take it slow with this guy im seeing....imnot seeing anyone. lol.

He told me that he is no good for me in a relationship with me. He needs to enjoy his freedom atm. I text him just to test his feelings. I text him that I still cared for him, he replied that he knew this would happen with me again when we started seeing each other for s...x. He said that he was no good for me(well thats a surprise). He hangs out at singles bars where he does talk to girls and dances with them.

I havent heard from him in 2 days.......im going to play hard to get as his mum saids to. I still talk to her without his knowledge. My ex cancer is confusing for sure.

He doesnt want me only as a s..x object when he catn get it any where else. I have to be strong now and play hard to get..........his mum thinks he does love me but our difference of 10yrs older than him is a worri for him. Well cum to think of it he is no spring chicken he looks older than me lol.

• so finally he talked to me...we went back and forth about who did what and in the end he said we are both adults and i could have ignored you but i wanted to let you know that I will not be talking to you again from this day going forward. we both wished each other good luck and said our byes. Looks like he has closed the chapter and will not be looking back at me again. Feel very said. Please let me know if and when a cancer say bye does he really mean it??? Thanks!

• ConfusedbyACancer>>Feel very said. Please let me know if and when a cancer say bye does he really mean it??? Thanks

Sandran712>>>Nope! A Cancer changes their mind like they change underwear.It might be an off and on type drama for him.But, he portrays the type behavior that he will be back when things get old after awhile he'll be back..As a pain in the azz as always...LOL

• yr so right........mine said goodbye to me 4 times and the crab always comes back............... when nobody else wants them, they think well my ex will have me back for a good time because she loves me so much.......they are all full of sh...t.......

they can all crawl back into their shells and hibernate to enternlly........ they are so hard shelled its not funny.

Confusedbyacancer - he willbe back whenhe is sick of being bored with himself....to me a favour learn from others on this forum KEEP AWAY yr a better person.....dont make a fool of yrself with this crab (crap) lol

• This post is deleted!

• keldjoran>>You are absolutely right sandran

Sandran712>>I don't know these guys.But, I have good radar.I can spot An asssholee a mile away..And I am on the internet and can still spot an Assshole...LOL

• He has some things to sort out. This guy isn't ready for anything beyond friendship yet. I would give him some space and start chatting with other people.

• Sandran712>>I don't know these guys.But, I have good radar.I can spot An asssholee a mile away..And I am on the internet and can still spot an Assshole...LOL

katie: you should open an office for that. can i borrow your radar? would be really really helpful. LOL

• Cancer people get upset very easily. They can be very moody. I would give him his space and let this one go. I don't get the best of vibes from him.

• virgogirl>>Cancer people get upset very easily. They can be very moody. I would give him his space and let this one go. I don't get the best of vibes from him.

Sandran712>>I don't either.That is why I have an A-Hole detector...LOL

• I need that detector. I wonder why I couldn't detect the A-hole in my Leo friend for 6 years. he turned into a stalker.

• It's really not about the A-hole detector. Most the time, we women can detect it in first instance, instinct, but we still go there to make sure, to see if it truly is the case, we could be wrong, we want to find out, maybe we can change them, but he's this other times so he can't be, and we give excuses for their A-hole behaviour and we say to ourselves if I'm the one he'll realise and won't be an A-hole to me because I'm special, not like the others he dated and the worse most of us think and feel it's the best we're going to get and so accept the A-hole... and it goes on. So really what we're doing is seeing the A-hole detector flashing, but most of us choose to ignore.

• virgocookie> soooo true.... 🙂 actually i told to friends about my cancer before we got involved with each other, that if i put my heart away and look at it 'objectively' i see i should not get involved at all cause he has a huge red blinking: DANGER DANGER sign all over him. and then of course i whole-heartedly jumped into it. LOL noone to blame, only myself

• I am a Cancer and have dated Cancerian men in long-term relationships. I was engaged to one of them twice with 17 years separation. Trust me on this ONE....."They are suffering from past hurt & pain"....they are whores............especially the older ones.......if you show less concern about them...they will become insecure but they WILL always have other prospects at bay................"They love Hard"............... and if you looking for a longterm"work-out in Game Playinging"???? "He's the ONE"!!!!!!!!!

• Virgogirl>>Cancer people get upset very easily

Sandran712>>No Shit!!!..LOL.....We mostly get more upset at dumbass people first before we take it out on everyone else.The Paris Hilton dumb...Kelly Bundy...LOL

• could i get advice from a cancer women on how the best way to deal with a separation with a cancer women.

I hear more about the cancer man but honestly with respect to other cancer women my relashionship with a cancer women was just the same. it lasted 12 years of marrige and two kids. don't get me wrong we had great times but a lot of arguing over nothing she was not very stable emotionally always living in the past but only in the bad things that happend to her never saw the good any one would do and just didn't care very selfish I could't do enough the more I did the more she expected i truly felt unappreciated and I did just everything in our marrige to make it work. but still she ended the marrige and she is acting as it is my fault angry all the time like if iam the one who left her I am very confused about the whole thing. Truly I don't want to ever date a cancer women again it left a bitter taste. I hopeful the next one would be Gemini, Aquarius,sagittarius or any other but cancer.

• libraman16>>it lasted 12 years of marrige and two kids. don't get me wrong we had great times

Sandran712>>All Cancer women are different .sorry...But, one thing that Cancer women hate the most is.. if you move onto someone else.They get really jealous if a new relationsip is better than the one she had with you.As long as you got kids..It's going to be hard to get away from her.Me being a Cancer..I have lied to my kid's dad a few times saying there was someone else when there wasn't.Just so I can get a reaction from him.A Cancer will do that..We will find something that bugs the other and use it to our advantage.We are real quiet about our feelings.Until it's time to go in for the jugular..LOL