Confused by a Cancer

• enough1>>STUFF THE F..K OUT OF CANCER MEN

Sandran712>>Not all CancerMen...We got keldjoran in here.And he's hurting right now.

• confusedbyaCancer>>>>So does this look like he is interested in me as a friend or mabye a potential??

Sandran712>>I had to step off the boards for a little while>.It looks like he is showing some interest.But, don't contantly text and email so much or you could scare him away.Cancer's are not used to being suffocated.

• Sorry keldjoran. I dident mean you , You are different , more understanding . I forgot you were hurting and I know what that feels like . Apologies .

• ConfusedbyaCancer, Only time will tell. And follow the womens advice, play it cool, keep it light and relax. Tactic, COOL, CALM and COLLECTED!!! Good luck my dear. We are all right behind you =D

• saranee>>I am having same experience with a cancer man. I meet him online and we started talking over phone as he said he is more comfortable talking rather than chatting

Sandran712>>A Cancer I can relate to..LOL.I would like to correspond to your post.But, I can't find the stupid thing....LOL

• Happy holidays to everyone

from me and my dear Cap hubby

hope only the best for you all in 2010

• I also want to thank everyone for their support and wish them a happy and safe holiday season.

• Sandran712:

Are you looking for my post? it is "why it is difficult to date a cancer"...i probably need your advise...because he is back almost after 1.5 months, and i am not sure what to do?..I cant ignore him totally either..i still like him..give me some suggestion plsssss

• This post is deleted!

• Keldjoran:

Do you think my cancer is interested in me as more than a friend?? Thanks!

• This post is deleted!

• saranee>>Are you looking for my post? it is "why it is difficult to date a cancer"...i probably need your advise...because he is back almost after 1.5 months, and i am not sure what to do?..I cant ignore him totally either..i still like him..give me some suggestion plsssss

Sandran712>>I would gladly like to respond to your post.But, I still can't find the damn thing...LOL

• saranee>>like things to be straight forward....i am not good at mind games. any suggestion for me...please..

Sandran712>>Whew! I found it..First thing..A Cancer has a habit of running to and from old relationships.Since we do not really go around just looking for another mate like most signs do.Cancers tend to go backwards and cling to what they already have/had.He may show interest in you.But, the disappearing in long periods between seeing you seems to show he is still attached to his ex/girlfriend.You mentioning of not being good at mind games.A Cancer is not good for you.We get stuck in the past and hate change.Or have a problem handling change.How does he act since you posted this Oct 30.Is anything different or is he still treating you the same way.??

• Sandran712:

Please read my post "why it is difficult to date a cancer" i have reply you there. 🙂

Thanks for your suggestions..

• Hey everyone Virgo Cookie, keldjoran & Sandra712'') took a lil break from the forum and kept myself busy. So me and my Cancer friend finally communicated after a month. He said it was his fault for me feeling like I had done something wrong. That all I've ever been is only a true friend to him. He said he is not happy with his life nor himself right now. If I decide not to be his friend he wouldn't blame me because of how he treated me bad for no reason, ( Not calling or communicating ) he said he felt guilty even with the lack of communication I was still being supportive ( he got the card and cookies ) and that made him feel worse about himself. He said he does care for me and hoped that I can forgive him. He said he's got to get tru this hard time on his own and it's just going to take some time. I told him that when he is ready to talk more I'm here for him. I also told him that I forgave him. He told me thank you for always knowing when to lift his spirits up, with tears in his eyes. Then he said Patience is a virtue. Only time will tell. Was that last statement a hidden one?? I didn't want to ask becuz of his sensitive state. I can and will only respect his space and allow him to work out his problems. I'm just glad that we finally talked and we both feel better now. Where this is going to go, I don't know? only time will tell'') Thank you all and have a great holiday and Blessed New Year!!!

• This post is deleted!

• You didn't burst my bubble keldkoran, I'm glad I asked. My first impression of that statement was questionable?? Although he seemed sincere, I knew something just wasn't right. I started to think about other guys I've dated and how they treated me. I know when a person truly cares and if they want you in their life they will not let anything stop them. I will be happy and strong when I talk to him. I don't want to be controld by his emotional neediness. I'm glad I told him that if this is how he treats a friend he say's he cares deeply for then I'm the wrong friend. I feel even better knowing that he knows I'm not going to put up with his BS and you just confirmed what I felt in the first place.

• HI ALL

THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT FORUM. I WILL BE ON HOLIDAYS TILL THE 11 JANUARY 2010. I WISH ALL OF YOU A GREAT XMAS AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS 2010.

MY EX CANCER WILL REALISE WHAT HE HAS LOST.

IM NOT GOING TO SUFFOCATE HIM, LET HIM DO THE CHASING SO AT THE END I CAN TURN AROUND AND SAY HEY HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE USED....... U USELESS PEICE OF C...RAP.

TILL NEXT YEAR ALL

LOVE AND WELL BEING

• It seems like cancers like to keep people in their "circle" to keep them interested..which has me wondering how many other people he's got in his "circle" besides me. Hmmm I guess I need to start a circle of my own.

• @Lua --- Thats the way to go about it! You wouldn't imagine what my cancer told me some time ago... When asked what he wanted from the whole darn thing with me, he casually answered 'Ohh, I just want you as a support system'. This was the wake up call for me Lua! A Cancer male is known to keep people stringing along...and you can choose between letting him do that to you or to just walk away and find a better person. I intend to do latter!