Confused by a Cancer

• Hey everyone, pls go to the thread named 'Need Prayers and healings please' started by a lady 'olivebranch'. The Lady's going through a lot at present and needs our prayers/readings/healings or even some gentle words of love and wisdom!

• So today its one week and I have not had any communication with my cancer! IS IT REALLY OVER??

• Can't say... What do you feel? Only because technically it's never over with a cancer. If you read other posts it's a common message from everyone. However, in terms of over for now... well hard to say because it's only been a week. If it was say two-three weeks or more. Then YES! DEFINITELY!. A Cancer Male however, may be more experienced and knowledgeable in ansering this. Why don't you try Keldjoran. He's a smart, honest, true blue cancer male 😃

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• OMG. That is totally true. My cancer man does it all the time. Sometimes, well, most of the time he's not even funny. But he's also German. And they have a different sense of humour (no offense to any German males in the forum). But he does love a good laugh and he does melt when I make him happy and crack up cos I'm goofy too. I think that's why he's fallen. It also helps that you don't joke about them personally. They can be sensitive about that. Yet again, double standards because my cancer man will crack a joke at my expense and he loves it, it makes him crack up more, especially when he sees it's getting to me shaking my head and rolling my eyes... but since I love him, well, whatever tickles his fancy 😃

• And your welcome Keldjoran. Always good to have a second opinion. I always like your posts 😃

• Thanks everyone for all your help!

Keldjoran. do you really think i should contact him if he doesn't by this weekend? I don't want to look like i am chasing him if he is not all that much into me! I am so confussed..do miss him but at the same time don't want to chase after someone who might not be into me. I am not sure anymore about anything,,so confused!!

• VirgoCookie,

Just want to say that I appreciate your compassion and honesty with every reply you have sent me. I'm stronger and I'm focused on me. I know what I want, desire, deserve and I will not settle for less. No matter what sign. I know these post got crazy with all the ( help me with this cancer guy stuff !!!! ) My first time on here I was seeing a cancer guy and I fell right in the drama of things... I got caught up in hopes that I too would get questions answered. I know that we're all unique and special in are own ways. If you don't express what you want and what your not going to take then you won't set yourself up for heart break. I allowed myself to open up to fast and be vulnerable. Something I hadn't done in 5 years. We live and I have learned. Being able to express myself on here has helped me heal, and to read other post I'm thankful that it was only 8 months and not 5 or 10 years!!!???)?:';',wth!!! have a great day to you all'')

Thank you again.

• ConfusedbyaCancer - Keldjoran. do you really think i should contact him if he doesn't by this weekend? I don't want to look like i am chasing him if he is not all that much into me!<<

Well, how would you know if you don't try and find out?... You don't want to stay confused. You need closure of some kind no matter what kind it will be. I think yes, just send him a light hearted text of some sort like "Hey, you alive? just wondering =)" something like that, that doesn't sound like you're chasing. You're just showing concern like any kind human being. Just be strong and be prepared if you get a response or not, then go from there.

@MySkittles. You are more than welcome. Thank you for the kind words. You will get there slowly but surely no matter what or who comes your way, you will be more prepared, because now you're all about you!!! Best of Luck!

• My Skittles, what happened when you opened up to your cancer? how did he express his feelings back to you? Was he insecure?

• The 2nd month into the friendship he opened up first and said that he appreciated our passionate relationship and was blessed that I was in his life. He said he blown away due to my kindness and how long it had been since a woman was so encouraging and supportive. Shortly after that he had been going thru issues and had not called or texted in a week. Month 3 I left to Hawaii for my b-day. I wrote him a letter when I got back expressing my deep feelings and desires for him but because of his situation ( divorce not being final ) I said it would be best to be just friends. We crossed that line before my trip and became lovers and I couldn't emotionaly deal with the fact that he was still legally married. He has shared real private things with me old and new. I still care for him. I just believe that if you are willing to wait you must know what your waiting for. It's been over a month since we last spoke and in the begining of the friendship I always would question myself. What did I do? what did I say? and always he would say you did nothing wrong it's me that needed the time to get myself together and not wanting me to get involved with his drama. I have expressed that I care by words, letter and by my actions. He knows that I'm here for him. When he gets stressed he will block everyone out and he's most insecure when stressed and put on the spot. He made me 2 cd's and wrote some romantic quotations on it then marked it all out. I asked him why and he said it was me being insecure?? I've told him not to doubt my friendship, he responded I have never doubted your friendship. I would doubt myself before I doubt you. Don't know if that was game or if he was sincere, I sometimes can't figure him out. I'm loving and caring for myself. I'm not expecting a whole lot from him. I'm just giving him his space. I need my own space to take care of me. First and last time I will allow myself to go thru this again. Time will tell. Not going to worry about. Hope this helps wickedmoon, sorry it was soooo long. I'm sure Keldjoran will respond to this.lol''') and everyone else that's tired of reading about these Cancer Men..haha

• its so unbelievable but im dating a cancer and he is exactly like everyones cancer in this forum. I was kinda worried that one of u met him online. His name is Dwight by the way just in case he is talking to any of u guys too. lol. But like one person said he is gonna test u to see how much u can take and will calm right down. after 7 months i am seeing a different side of him, but he put me through some stuff. no one would tolerate.

• No Dorluv, I met my cancer guy at work and his name is not Dwight. His intials is JW age 38. I hope I have not shared this cancer man with no one on this Forum. Who knows??? If I have that would be the end of our friendship...

• Myskittles glad to know he is not dwight lol, but i went through exact same thing, he pull then push until he was sure he could trust me, but after 7 months i guess i have proven to him that i do love him now i guess im in. lol. he would not email or text for one week and then i would contact him and ask him if he wants me to leave him alone and he says why would i want that. he says i can contact him too y im waiting on him, but like u i see the need for him to be alone to think about me and wat he wants from so i leave him alone for the period too.

• The Hanged Woman>>He probably also needs alone time. I think cancers like being alone.

Sandran712>>I totally agree with you.As much as we get enough alone time more than any other sign on the board.Then we need it some more..LOL.But, this guy acts like some of us women Cancers too.We just don't like to be smothered.

• This post is deleted!

• keldjoran, so I mentioned this response in my post. I've told him not to doubt my friendship, he responded I have never doubted your friendship. I would doubt myself before I doubt you. You are a very special lady to me. Don't know if that was game or if he was sincere, I sometimes can't figure him out. Was he saying that because I might have wanted to here that?? I have not spoke to him in a month. Yes, since we have met humor has always broke the silence between us, I'm just a little tired of being the one to be the first to call or text after he has been silent...

• This post is deleted!

• CONFUSEDBYACANCER>>So today its one week and I have not had any communication with my cancer! IS IT REALLY OVER??

Sandran712>>No It's not over.This is normal.Cancer always needs alone time.Most times we are busy and everyone worries for nothing.I may be a Cancer female.I cannot handle a Cancer Male behavior.They can be controlling and a pain in the azz.