My leo man is hard to handle......any advice

• Im a cancer woman and he is a leo man..............we have been together for a little over a year , he just doesn't fit the personality of a typical male leo........he is angry all the time ,he says mean things to me and I really need to know if this relationship should be............... I know I am a cancer woman and i can be moody ,sensative and hurt easily , but this is ridiculos.......he ignores me and treats me like Im a servant............Im starting to think he might need therpy or something..............Please H E L P

• This post is deleted!

• http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=3180&replies=11

to know more about the sun sign leo

www dot novareinna dot com

select Constellation and then pick Leo

leos are famous for temper tantrum. in fact fire signs are. especially if he has a lot of fire signs aries/leo/sag in their birth charts, most likely you have to be always careful with him. being bossy, temper tantrum is a very leo trait. of course then like I said if you see his birth chart you will know him better. how is his family? are they peaceful or competitive?

if this relationship hurts you, you shouldn't stay in it. if you still love him, try to tell him how you feel all this time and see what he says and if he can tone it down a little bit. if you find that his pride gets in the way, then you have to really consider your option. if he can't control it now, he will be prone to get even more violent in the future.

• Hey MoonKatt,

Really feeling very sorry to hear your story.... I am a leo too and also in a relation (or may be not) with a cancer woman too... As per astrology this 2 been the most loving relation of all... except leo stubbornness and cancer evassiveness, slowness in love n affair....

Anyways.... not every leo is same .... but if possible you can try out these... I guess this might helpful to you....

• Make yourself unavailable for your guy intermittently... 15dayz yes... 15dayz no... just like Moon cycle in a month.... try weeks, months..... what ever you think suits your guy....

• While available... keep a distance still just to let ur guy know that .... you r precious... and he has to run for you....

• Praise him often for his work and also support him... they will always love you for that.... I bet. If you has to say something that u don like his work or that.... then do it gently... so that it wont hurt his ego..... They wont like this.

• Show your signals that you love him........ rather than making your self available for him... let him cry/run for you and your love..... But... pls don do it for long......

• Try to be direct (well but gently...) in love matters that you do like and you dont like..... give him time to correct his attitude.... I guess if he feels you... (surely he will feel).... he will always come for his queen........ n this time with full clean attitude....

anywayzz take care...... I don know may be it might help you........... thanks..

• So what is the personality of a typical male Leo? I'm a Leo myself but can't figure out this Leo guy that just lied to me. I've always had a lot of great Leo women friends, but none of them had temper trantrums.

Mooncatt-if he's angry and mean all the time that must be painful, I think you deserve better.

• Moonkat- "Im a cancer woman and he is a leo man..............we have been together for a little over a year , he just doesn't fit the personality of a typical male leo........he is angry all the time ,he says mean things to me and I really need to know if this relationship should be............... I know I am a cancer woman and i can be moody ,sensative and hurt easily , but this is ridiculos.......he ignores me and treats me like Im a servant............Im starting to think he might need therpy or something..............Please H E L P"

I am a Cancer female who married a Leo male and OMG he sounds like your guy. Are you dating my ex??? --lol--

We were married for 7 years and had 3 children. I left him a year ago. It takes two. You to play your role and he to play his. I played mine-- whiney, always yelling at him to be nice and change, the whole nine yards. He never did. finally when he moved out and I changed he offered to go see a marriage counsler. I said no. I don't want to take that chance again.

I don't know what advice to give you. Mine sounds just like yours but add on 100 times of jealousy. He never changed and I had to get rid of him. Now he wants to change and I don't want him.

Ugh. Good luck sweetie.

• I was with a leo man like this, he was back and forth super sweet then mean, he was bipolar. I found it was too much for me to deal with after he became physically abusive. You may want to look for the signs and if he starts to get physical with you leave. my leo was very jealous also maybe thats why he is so angry all the time.

• So Leo men are jealous? Funny, cuz the leo guy I know was talking about how jealousy was a ridiculous emotion beacause it was just a sign of insecurity.

• Moonkat: I feel for you! I just divorced from a Leo. We were together 11 years and married for 4 of those years. It turned out to be complete agony for me. Course, I am aquarius so those tantrums never sat well with me...too much "me" demanding from him as time went on. It was ALL about HIM all the time. Then the nastiness came in waves, lashing out at me in a verbally abusive manner on a constant basis. I knew I wanted out long before I made the move (I have Moon in Virgo, so that is my tendency to think/analize things over for far too long before making a final decision). But all in all I do not regret getting a divorce. Leo's can be very tempermental and you need to be willing to totally submit to their every egotistical need. I put up for far much longer than I can believe. So all I can say is that regardless of their sign, never let a person control in an abusive manner! Never stand for abusive language, attitudes, demeanor, or any type of abusive behavior.