In Crisis, please help!

• Hi,

I've enjoyed reading and receiving this site for a while now. Everyone gives such great support and guidance here. Ususally I am the one that everyone leans on and most of the time it's okay. Suddenly, I have been drawn into a dangerous situation from my past. After suriving some awful things, I moved on and created a distance from the chaos and have had an amazingly simple and rewarding life ... but now ... I need help, guidance, protection. I hate to ask, as there are so many others in need, but I am afraid for the first time in a long time. Could someone give me a reading so I can be better prepared for what is comming?

7/6/66 - female - born at 6am

Thanks so much for your time. If there is anything I can do to return the favor, let me know.

• charmedone66,

you are stuck in a relationship suppressing your energy.

There are changes and restlessness in your heart which can manifest in many ways. At the deepest level, you will probably be feeling a dissatisfaction with your current relationship or home situation and desire some sort of change.

There is always the chance of a separation or divorce with someone you love, but there is an equal possibility that you will be taking a trip or moving to a new home. The best would be that you go out meeting new people, telling others about what you are doing and who you are. You can make important contacts.

• Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen

I am not Catholic but I use this daily when I feel like that. Fear is a negative energy. Sever yourself completely from the chaos and make decisions with your head and not your heart. Demand what you want for you and your family.

• Thanks to both of you for the wise words of guidance. You're right about letting fear control emotions. It can cloud judgement so we can't react. I appreciate the time and consideration you have given me.

Take care and blessed be.