Help with my reading

• I've utilized tarot.com for compatibility and done research on my own. Is there anything interesting to note between our charts? Are we a good match? I would appreciate any tips too on doing my own readings? Thank you for your time and help in.

Me (female)

Sun Virgo

Moon Aries

Mercury Virgo

Venus Libra

Mars Sagittarius

Jupiter Capricorn

Saturn Scorpio

Uranus Sagittarius

Neptune Sagittarius

Pluto Scorpio

Ascendant Virgo

Midheaven Gemini

Him (male)

Sun Capricorn

Moon Scorpio

Mercury Sagittarius

Venus Scorpio

Mars Capricorn

Jupiter Leo

Saturn Virgo

Uranus Scorpio

Neptune Sagittarius

Pluto Libra

Ascendant Cancer

Midheaven Pisces

• JustineElise,

you are not a good match. There would be many points in your list I could show off, but to make it short, I will only give you a hint at one of the most important points: Saturn is very decisive for a partnership, because it shows, what will be suppressed or restricted.

Your saturn is in scorpio, that means, you will have the tendency to restrict or even suppress or fight his ego, because his moon is in scorpio and the moon is our self image, our ego.

On the other side his saturn is in virgo. That is even worse, because you are a super-virgo, having sun and ascendant in this sign. He will restrict or suppress your being, your appearance. It would be very difficult for him to accept your being, to love you, as you are.

In the beginning you will show him your ego, the fiery aries, but for how long will this last ?

Someday the virgo will come out and provocate his denial.

• Both myself and his mother are virgos and let's just say you were 100% right. He went from adoring me to resenting everything about me. But that is life. Thank you!