Circle of Gold on Twitter and open house

• Hi All -

Ahliyah has started a Circle of Gold thread on Twitter. The name is @CircleofGold. She is posting updates daily so if you have a Twitter account make sure to follow!

She's also hosting a Circle of Gold open house Nov. 17 at 8:15 p.m. (Tuesday). The open house is a teleconference and more information will follow as its known - such as the teleconference number. Space is limited so make sure you call as close to the time as possible!

Valerie

Circle of Gold Angel Associate

• Hi Wenchie! Too funny. It's a love/hate relationship for sure. I have to Twitter as part of my career duties and it drives me crazy!

Valerie

• K.

• hi poetic,

i wonder what K means

somebody send me this symbol once but i didnt know why??

I didn't thought it has a meaning

thank you

• Hi Adnil1,

I think it is just short for OK.

Wenchie 🙂

• Spygirl,

Poor you!

It took me forever to get onto facebook, and I don't update it very much. Like I said to a girlfriend last night on facebook who has just recently joined "Welcome little sheep!!!!! I'm hardly ever on, can't be bothered updating with useless bits of info about myself, so I'm likely to be your dull Facebook Friend!!!! :-)"

So let's see how we go with Twitter!

• Hi Wenchie -

I feel the same way about Facebook and took my page down a few months ago. I didn't really want to know which record album my "friends" were ... LOL and never made updates, either. 🙂

I did want to share that the Open House has been moved to Wednesday, Nov. 18. So, hopefully you and the rest of the tarot folks can still join the festivities!

Have a great weekend! I'm off to Chicago to celebrate my birthday!

Valerie

• Happy Birthday!!! 🙂

• Happy Birthday Valerie! I have no idea how to twitter but open house sounds great!

• i know what you mean there should be a "faceless" book for peeps like me lol

• || Bump ||

lol

• The Open House kicks off in TWO hours -- hope you'll join us!

Love and light,

Ahliyah