Ahliyah, can you please help me?

• Ahliyah, I was referred to you by a fellow forumer. My DOB is 10/31/84. I have always felt like I have a stong intuition. It's like I know something but I don't know how or why I know it. It kind of scares me. When it comes to myself I am all over the place and yes I feel the connection but don't know how to use it. Is there any way you could help me? SInce I have been realizing it more..I have been realizing alot more about myself and my relationships. So I will put it out there one more time. I have been a pretty crappy relationship for the past 9 years. We have 2 beautiful daughters 2/6/07 and 10/29/08. I want to do the right thing for them but I also want to be happy. I almost know that I should go but not right now. I guess what's the best age? When you know something is not going to work but you can live an OK life what do you do? My kids are definetly better than OK though! They are my light.

• I apoligize for my spelling, I was a little nervouse about being so open.

• I've liked my friend Chris since I was 15.We hadn't seen each other in 20 yrs then I saw him back in February/March and we started to chat with each other explicitly then all of a sudden he stopped talking to me.

My questions are will I talk to or see Chris ever again??

Is he single??

Will Chris and I ever be together??

What are his feelings for me??

His birth date 25/1/1974

Mine 15/5/1974 9.50 am Liverpool Australia