Need help understanding please

• I asked for a reading yesterday in reagards to me and my ex who I cant stop thinking about, dreaming about, ect. the advice I got was...we are living side by side but not together. emotions are cold. Okay I get that part but then he said...you are not facing the truth about yourself, in fear of your richness, pretending to be poor. You are playing a hard game with alot of tricks and a double bottom. What the heck does that mean? Now I am so confused. All I know is I really miss him and do not know what to do about it. I was doing really good for a while too. THen I started having dreams bout him again, he holds me in his arms and I feel so happy. He also explains why he isnt with me now. Can someone help me understand what was meant by the reading I got? Thanks

• Pretty please? someone, anyone...Im going crazy..( :

• THINK ABOUT THE PLACE YOU WERE IN WHEN YOU WERE FEELING AND DOING GOOD.REMEMBER WHAT YOU WERE DOING IN THOSE TIMES AND BEGIN TO DO THOSE THINGS AGAIN! MAYBE YOU HAD A FRIEND THAT WAS DISTRACTING YOUR OBSESSIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR EX MAYBE THERE WAS SOME ACTIVITY THAT KEPT YOU OCCUPIED WHATEVER IT WAS GET BACK TO IT.YOUR MIND IS IDLE AND THOSE THOUGHTS ARE YOUR COMFORT ZONE UNTIL THEY MANIFEST INTO FEELINGS THAT YOURE TRYING TO REPRESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. KEEP YOURSELF GEARED UP AND BUSY TALK TO GOD HE IS THE ONLY ONE WITH THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This post is deleted!

• I hear what you are saying but I am hoping someone can help me understand what the phrase means: you are not facing your truth, in fear of your richness pretending to be poor. You are playing a hard game with a lot of tricks and a double bottom. Anyone wanna guess what he means bu all that. I dont get it.

• It means don't believe everything some stranger says on the internet. I had a reading on here the other day that made no sense to my situation at all, it wasn't even relevant to the question asked. Rather than admit they could be off on the interpretation, this person tried to make me think that I was out of touch with reality. Listen, I do believe that the people on this site are trying to be helpful and doing the best they can, they're trying to improve their skills and access their intuition. However, I've been to some of the best psychics in the world, and they will all tell you if it doesn't ring true to disregard it. I think your own dreams have been insightful as to what is going on with your ex, he told you why he couldn't be with you now. Do you remember what he said?

• Thak you manifest dreams. Yeah Im not sure what he meant by that at all. I asked a friend about it and she said it means he forgot to take his meds. Now you need to get off the internet! Hahaha. Yeah he got angry with me and said he is trying to spend time alone with his son and figure out what hes doing with his life. In real life he just got custody of his son from the mothe rwho is a drug addict after a year long custody battle. So I understand all that but a few weeks ago he was calling me, texting me, sendin pics to my email address of him and his son. I invited him over because I want to meet his son. He said he would let me know when he was in the area because he lives 45 min away. then I tried texting him a few days ago jst asking how hes doing and he never responded. THen last night and the night before I dreamed he was hugging me really hard and it made me so sad when I woke up because I miss him so much. I havent seen him in over 6 months and for a few months I had no contact with him at all because I am trying to respect his need for space with his situation with his son and all. I was hoping someone could tell me if I should even bother with this man anymore.

• The ball is in his court. You made the last contact. I personally would never recommend waiting around for anyone. It could very well be that he is preoccupied with his situation, but that shouldn't keep you from living your life. Go out and date other people. If in the future, he want's to try to get back into your life, you can reevaluate the situation then.

• Sadly I am dating someone. It doesnt help. Hes a really great guy too. I took a whole year of swearing off men hoping I would get over it and be ready for someone else. I thought I was over it until I started vibing him really hard again, Its like he knows I am with someone else and he has to make sure he still fits in my heart, or life, or pants. who knows anymore I friggin give up. Ill just miss him to myself. You are right though there is really no need to worry about it unless he lets me know he really does want me back. I can figure it out when the time comes. thank you for reminding me. Because at this point he is only updating me on his situation with his son and he wanted to know if me and the kids are okay. We have a long history of friendship he is merely being my friend. At least for now. I just wish he would stop trying to comfort me in my dreams because it makes it so much harder. I know hes showing up in my dreams because he misses me too. usually when i dream about him its because he is about to appear in my life or its followed by him calling me and so on. I just wish I knew if I could be doing something differently to bring us back to being close like we used to be. WE were closer to each other than any friend I have ever had. We just get each other like no one else and I cant replace that.

• I know it sucks, a lot of things are just about timing. I could tell you that you might just have a future with this guy, but this won't really help you in the present. You have to live for now. Dating someone that you're not really into can feel lonelier than not dating at all. Try playing the field. Date a lot of different men casually. Let them wine and dine you. Pray about this...let God know that you are ready for that special someone now...but be open to all possibilities.

• thank you manifest dreams. I realized part of the reason I am feeling like this is because my wonderful grandfather is dying he is on hospice care. I was feeling the need for comfort and not wanting to talk about this situation earlier. But it has come clearer to me that I was in denial and I was thinking really hard about my ex because he was such a nurturing person to me. Well, thanks.

• I am so sorry about your grandfather. My mother-in-law is in hospice now. It's very stressful to see someone you love slipping away. I can understand why you would want to reach out to someone that was nurturing to you in the past.

• sorry for you too.

• IM SO GLAD YOU OPENED UP AND REALIZED YOUR ANXIETY!!!!!!!!!1 THANK YOU MANIFESTDREAMER THAT WAS JUST WHAT THE DR. ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!1 LOVIN NEEDS SOME REAL LOVIN OF HER OWN. SHE IS EMITTING SUCH A SWEET SPIRIT I REALLY WANTED SOMEONE TO HELP HER THANK YOU AND PEACE BE WITH YOU

• IM ALSO SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOVED ALSO.MY FATHER PASEED AWAY LAST DECEMBER BRIGHT AS I WAS TAKING HIM INTO MY HOME FOR HOSPICE CARE.MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO YOU BOTH.WE JUST HAVE TO PRAY WITH AND FOR THEM THAT THEY WOULD MAKE A SMOOTH AND WONDERFUL TRANSITION TO BEGIN A NEW LIFE WITHOUT WORRIES OR PAIN!!!!!!!!!

• Yeah thats what Ive been doing is praying for him to go soon so he can be out of his pain. Thanks for your comments precious one. sorry about your father.