ADVICE FOR YOU ON ANY TOPIC

• Dear HighPriestess3,

Thank you again for your insight! You are so kind to give your time! 🙂 I do think my mother-in-law may have a sharp tongue, but I believe it is when I am not around that she will say things...I only recently had a disagreement with her for the first time (over my husband's issues and our children). So that was the first experience of her "cold and sharp tongue." At least towards me. 🙂 I believe her mother (the grandmother next door) is very much like this as well, I believe she talks behind peoples back a lot. My mother-in-law does seem to "meter" out her affection as she seems to be a little reserved...I think that is how I interpret her affection...Also, I got a call from my ex husband to be last night and he apologized for what he has put me through and said that he is getting into counseling for a little while at least. He cried and said he really misses our kids...I hope he is going to get the help he needs, but I am unsure if he is capable of being honest with me...Apparently he has been lying to me since we met, so I am having a hard time believing and trusting that he will ever be well enough to be around our children.

Thank you again so much for all your insight! 🙂 you are very kind! 🙂

• My friend CR born 25th January 1974 is going to Iraq.

Will he be ok??

• hiya Highpriestess3

Thanks so very much for your time. I am more than wiling to give things another try, but have been told by a local clairvoyant that he has been "persuaded" to stay where he is. That is a rebound relationship that when I have asked as a friend if he is in love with her - he says he doesn't know and they have been together for about 7 months. they started seeing each other a few weeks after we split, and he normally heads underground when hurt. so believe it is a relationship with her for all the wrong reasons. I just don't know whether to put myself out there again and tell him how I feel or just see what time produces

• Highpriestess , I was born in Kolkata, India on 5th of Dec 1975 at 12.15am.

Thanks, awaiting your precious reply.

• Dear Talisa....in many reespects I see you as successful in whatever you do...to wait and see what happens is probably a good idea, as your life is set to be completely transformed over the next year, as Pluto hits your ascendant! Peace and love.

• Hello....I'm needing some insite on the cancer man I've been involved with over 2 years....why do they say one thing and do the opposite???? Why can't they walk their talk??

• you mean for free?

• Hello again I posted on November 16. Please do not forget about me, I really need your help!

Once again I was born at 2:05 A.M. Manhattan, New York.

• Hello, I hope someone can help me.

My dob is 10/07/71, Tallahassee, FL and I have been getting sick off and on since April of this year. My symptoms are irregular heartbeat, trouble breathing, and difficulty sleeping which tends to wear me down over time and eventually lead to me catching whatever cold or flu is going around. I've been tested, and my cholesterol is normal, my thyroid function is normal, I am HIV negative and I am not going into early menopause. I do have a history of endometriosis, and a small cyst was discovered on my right (remaining) ovary. Also, the symptoms seem to come on and recede close to my monthly cycle. The doctors can't explain what is happening to me, except that my white blood cells shift indicating I am fighting off some kind of infection. They don't know what kind. Taking antibiotics seems to make it much worse instead of better. Eventually I do seem to get better and feel great for a while, but then it starts all over again.

Is there anything I can do to get better? Thanks for any advice you can offer.

• Hi Elpow.. I am so sorry you are going thru that. Not a psychic suggestion, I am a little worn out on that end and need to recharge.

But I was bit by a tear tick in the spring and that could cause alot of problems and not be easily detected. have you checked into that?

Light & Love

• Hello, I've been wondering when my soul mate will meet me. I am 54 divorced and have been wondering if there is someone out there for me that will love me. Im young looking still and young at heart. working and getting a degree. I recently been threw a whirlwind romance and got confused about the relationship. Now we dont talk, since I felt used. I dont want anymore bad relationships i just would like to find that one who is my true mate. someone I can live with for the rest of my life. Blessings to you.

• Hi highpriestess3, please can you help me???Am really depressed and need your help!

I was born in Kolkata, India on 5th of Dec 1975 at 12.15am.

• Hi Soapmaker,

Thank you very much for your insight. 🙂 I haven't been tested for Lyme disease, but I have an appointment with a nurse today, and I will definitely ask her how I can be tested. Thank you!

• You are so very welcome. I hope it all works out and you feel better sweetie!

Light & Blessings

• Hi soapmaker,

I sent you a message yesterday and i was wondering if you could please help me out with my question i posted. I would appriciate it very much. Thank you so much in advance. Hope you have a wonderful day. I know you have been tired from your drive i seen the message you left. Thanks so much.

• Highpriestess, help please 10/31/59 1206pm Las Cruces

NM, do you see me being accepted for job in El Paso TX?

On the side, can you recommend how I can start doing intuitive readings?

Thanks, am being called to do readings, don't know where to start.

Thanks again

Goldenhill

• Hi Mother,

Thank you for your patience. I have had a 3 day migraine so I am trying to catch up with my business, my book, as well as the wash and the rest of life!!!

Dates don't help me at all. I am not an astrologer. But I hear and sense what is in your words and it sounds like you were soul mates in many past lifes and recognize it this lifetime, but the timing hasn't been right. I am seeing he will get a divorce I just can't see when. You will be together this lifetime to, but when the universe says the time is right

Bright blessings & Light

• OMG! thats is so crazy you say that, i feel that so much in my heart. I just really wanted to hear that from someone else. You have really brought alot of joy to my heart. We are both Geminis and when he does see me he tells me there is just something about you, theres just something about you. I know and feel so strongly that he is my soulmate. I just was wondering why some soulmates distance theirselves from the intensity of it, because there is great intensity to what we have. I hope that you feel better, i have only had 1 migraine in my life and it was a silent one so i cant say i know how you feel, but i hope that you feel better. Thank you sooo very much. Can you see if he is truly happy in his relationship that he is currently in she was born 11-30-82 and he was born 6-16-78. Thanks again soapmaker.

• HI Mother....dates don't help me hon. I am a medium, not astrologer. I think he is not ready to leave yet. But it is in his mind.

Bright blessings!!!!

• Thank you so much you have helped me emensley. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! You are such a great big help!!! Hope things get better 4 you:)