ADVICE FOR YOU ON ANY TOPIC

• Dear Lathiano,

Welcome back, It's good to "see" you again. Hope all is well.

Many blessings to you!

hobbles76

• Highpriestess,

I haven’t seen where Soapmaker has been chatting much. I hope this is a sign that her business has picked up and all is well with her. I am still waiting on my baby-very tired and not getting much sleep at night. I am going to name her Havana Elise and I am very excited to meet her. Anyway, I have approached the significant other about moving out and actually told him that if he did not move out then I would with our children. I feel much stronger mentally lately and have much resolve to seek peace for me and my children. He said he wants to work it out but when I am putting the children to bed he takes off and is out for most of the night. He seems to have no remorse. I am doing very well at sticking with my decision and it angers him. I also sense denial on his part sometimes that he is not doing anything wrong and also that our relationship is ending. He is a real smooth talker but it isn’t working on me his time. Just an update on how life is progressing. I hope all is well with you.

Luvslife

• Highpriestess,

I haven’t seen where Soapmaker has been chatting much. I hope this is a sign that her business has picked up and all is well with her. I am still waiting on my baby-very tired and not getting much sleep at night. I am going to name her Havana Elise and I am very excited to meet her. Anyway, I have approached the significant other about moving out and actually told him that if he did not move out then I would with our children. I feel much stronger mentally lately and have much resolve to seek peace for me and my children. He said he wants to work it out but when I am putting the children to bed he takes off and is out for most of the night. He seems to have no remorse. I am doing very well at sticking with my decision and it angers him. I also sense denial on his part sometimes that he is not doing anything wrong and also that our relationship is ending. He is a real smooth talker but it isn’t working on me his time. Just an update on how life is progressing. I hope all is well with you.

Luvslife

• Good morning luvslife,

I am on in the morning hon. It is not that my business has picked up, but that my inner guide has been awakened finally after a 3 year sleep. High Priestess can tell you about that one with Neptune causing it. Now that I am finally awakened, I am finally going through my new home. We bought out of state a little more than 3 years ago. I still have many boxes in the attic that I have not unpacked. I am slowly going through rooms to organize down to the bones. The first one is the guest bedroom where I am and where my desk, business papers and pc is. I had to organize more than 1,000 pages of family history and business papers, organize all the yarn, scrapbooking and fabric. Now I am in the soap room doing the same thing and getting ready for a big clearance page on my website and also getting ready for the inventory.

Thanks so much for keeping in touch!

Love & Light

• Soapmaker,

Wow! It sounds like a lot of work but a good way to start out the New Year. I’m glad you are doing well. I myself am still unpacking boxes from our move. Sometimes it is fun to find items that you forgot about. I will have to check out the clearance page. I have been wanting to order some soaps for my daughter but with the holidays had to put that on hold. I think now it will be possible. I am hoping that they help. The winter weather is really aggravating her eczema.

Luvslife

• Dear Luvslife and Soapmaker

LL Lovely to hear you are well and that you are excited about the new baby. Howerver, I have found that anyvody with a "habit" always puts it

first , but let's hope I'm wrong.

Goood luck

Soapmaker

So glad you're well..I ..have been following your fascinating readings on your new thread.

Love and hugs to you.

• Hello Ladies...

Just dropping in to send some love...just had an intense chakra-clearing....and do I feel like flying!!! Soapmaker - I saw you hands down in paper in a vision last evening...so reading what you have been doing is making me smile...I can tell you this is the right time for you to clear out as you need to be ready for big business and increased orders with the new website...

Luvslife I love the name Havana...good and happy landing with the baby...it's her time now...so she will come when she decides and the Divine will supports you and her...we send good will and love to your spouse as he struggles on his path to re-uniting with himself...sometimes we have to trod alone...sometimes together...sometimes...it takes time...

Highpriestess...It was so amazing to cut the chords attached to my chakra points today...I have never felt this sure of "self" and can now truly open up to the Universe and it's blessings...the fire and the blood have cleansed so much...

I am placing my connection with my Virgo in the hands of God...and seeing him in the Light of the Divine while he heals through the shocks of the coming eclipse...as his kids are leaving ont he very day of the Eclipse...I'm praying for him from this place...and allowing him the room to go through this period...

Truly grateful and in Bliss with life...I am...thanks for being there gals...Love and Love

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Soapmaker / highpriestess . Don't know if you have forgotten about me ?. My original question is back on page 34 . I've been checking in ,but i cant' find a reply . Its now 3 mths since i've heard from him and not 6 weeks as in my original Q. Thank you again . Patienlty awaiting . D. O.B 31st January ' 53 . morning I think .

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• SOAPMAKER, WITH YOUR SKILLS BEING WHAT THEY ARE,IM SORTS WAITING FOR ME EX-FIANCE TO COME BACK IN MY LIFE, I HAVE THIS GUT FEELING THAT WE ARE NOT OVER BUT THAT MAY ALSO BE WISHFUL THINKING, SO MY CONFUSION HAS COME TO BE PAINFUL WHAT DO YOU SEE? FOR THIS? .....KEEP BEING BEAUTIFUL AND LOVING.MY BEST TO YOU !

• Soapmaker...Hotels...try the Hyatt...if not they buyer for the hotel...speak with the Spa...that's what I'm getting.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• soap maker, what is your website? also i think from of your posts, i got the impression you live in gettsberg, pa.? i have an idea why not try contacting qvc in lanchaster pa to seel your soaps. they have a HUGE consumer audience and woman love body care products!

• Soapmaker,

You may have already tried this. Have you asked any of the local gift shops if you can sell your product out of their shops? Perhaps some local bed and breakfasts would buy your soaps to offer to their guests?

Luvslife

• I would love some advice... my birthday is sept 14/64 I have a chance to have a baby with a very responsible man, there is no serious feelings yet, but as you can see time is not on my side.....

if you were to look at my chart what do you see? do you see it happening?

• highpriestess:

I'm confused... my Virgo's been talking with me a lot lately... he told me he loved me Sunday, which is something he has NEVER said to me before. Says he wants to visit some time next month...I"m worried it won't happen.... and then on the other hand, I go to EMT / Paramedic study groups with other EMS workers and one of the facilitators talk to me a lot, and I found out that he's a Pisces.... I don't know what to think, do.... anything... I'm confused and lots of emotions coming through that are very intense and I don't really like them....

• Highpriestess3,

Since I wrote this post to you back in December, I have had things in my life really go south, so to speak. I opened my heart and allowed love in and I got knocked down.

Among other things.

As much as I am concerned about this emotional stuff, I am also trying to change what I am doing with money and so forth, because I have been notified to when my house goes to the sheriffs auction. Currently I have no money saved, therefore I have no place to go, once they sale my house.

I was and have been freaked out about everything hitting me at once and to say I am better, I really am not, but I am better in trying to deal with it all.

It really helps to get some insight and advice, and to also have people to talk to, while I again ride another set of circumstances out, that have been and are, very hard for me.

Thank you for talking to me in the past and all the encouragement you have given me.

Many blessing to you, Kay

Thank you for you inspirational words of encouragement. I will focus on the blessings I have and accept the love that is given. My pledge to me.

I also pledge to let go of the past, take the present one day at a time and embrace what the future holds. I only need money to survive, I am not concerned about things I really don't need.

Food, warmth, water and a roof, is really all that I must have and that I must supply to those of whom I love.

My heart has been broken, but it's up to me to allow it to mend and to allow love in again.

My faith and strength lays in the hands of my creator.

I shall survive as I was meant to, until this life here is through.

Peace, Love and Blessings to all.