ADVICE FOR YOU ON ANY TOPIC

• Wow...Luvslife...

It is great to hear from you...I am thrilled to bits that you wrote with such fabulous news...I have to also tell you that my son has slept in his own room since we got back from the Old Year's Vacation ... last night and the night before, he and I discussed his sleeping fears...and between cleansing his room and leaving his bathroom lights on...with door slightly ajar...he has reported great nights' sleep also. As we spoke last night, he explained what he is afraid of...basically a shadow which makes him think of a monster...and ants coming to take his sheets and he would then be cold...as we spoke though, we broke down each fear and he says he knows the shadow is just a spot on the wall by his door and the towel in the bathroom...

I take it you also cleansed your daughters' room!

Please remember your step-dad and/or brothers' drums... you should start playing!

Be very well...and thanks for making such a bright spot in our day!

Love to you and your princess...

Andherson

• Good day All

If anyone works with numbers...could you say what is the symbology of these recurring numbers - 2, 420, 444, 111 and 777 (just popped up today).

The 2 seems always associated with my Virgo friend...15/09/70. the 4 x 420 with a car I am wokring towards owning, 444 time I am awoken every morning...either that or 431 (my father's address or my phone ringing). As I was done researching numbers this morning, and read about 777, I logged on to this very forum...and there were 777 posts....go figure!

I'm sure someone here knows ...

Trusting in the Divine Plan...

Love

• Dear Hobbles76,

Thank you so much for your reply. This has been a challenging phase so I truly appreciate any support. You have a point there- there is a 'student/teacher' element to our relationship. I just hope the pressure will release a bit soon.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts. It means a lot to me

love,

littlespacemonkey

• Dear Littlespacemonkey,

You are very welcome! I hope you find the peace you need, and that your teacher learns to be a student once in a while as well...I found that description to be very apt...Also, as an ironic side note, I am going to school to become a teacher myself...So I will be careful not to feel the need to order other's around also! 🙂 Haha. 🙂

Hope your day finds you well and blessed!

Hobbles76

• Dear Luvslife

Good luck with the baby>>>>>not long now! Love and hugs..

• Dear Little Space Monkey,

I am so sorry that you are going through so much. Listen to your heart and follow it. It does not lie. It is the center of your essence. I pray that it all works out for you in the best way. Instinctively I feel you know what you are going to do sweetie.

Love & Light to you

• Hobbles76~. You're going to be a teacher, eh?? 🙂 My wording was speaking to you! Best of luck with that. I have two friends who are teachers. Both said the first year is tough, but then it got better. There's so much potential in a career like that to help open up young minds- I admire your choice! Not for me, but I appreciate those who take on the challenge. And my bf has said he's learned a lot from me too... So no worries on that one 🙂

Dear Soapmaker~

Thank you for your kind words! To be honest, I have trouble knowing where my heart is sometimes. I get overwhelmed with other people's emotions and thoughts and trying to make everything happy I sometimes don't even know where my heart is anymore. I'm trying to get back in touch with myself though. I honestly feel bad about the post I made here. I shouldn't have spoken badly of my mom and bf on a public forum... I just felt so overwhelmed since I was fighting with both at the same time and I don't have any other support system (at least physically) I've been strong and positive in the face of many obstacles, but I think I was finally just overwhelmed this week, wanting some comfort, a chance to just let go and be taken care of. But things are better now...I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get stable. I've worked my way out of much worse 😉

thanks again for taking the time to respond to my post. This forum has helped me a lot in the past few weeks and I hope to return the generosity

<3lsm

• highpriestess3:

That seems to be true, funny I've dated 3 Pisceans along the way, seems to just happen. I could almost bet half the men I meet have Pisces Rising at least..... I often wonder about that! lol; they're either pisceans or virgos!

I'll definitely keep in touch, thanks for everything! Much love xoxo!

-shroudedheart4426

• Bless you Shroudedheart.oxoxoo

• I have been to see a psychic a few times that I believe with all my heart. She has helped both my sister and myself through very trying times before and has been VERY accurate in her predictions.

On two occassions she has mentioned that I will outlive my husband and that his time is limited with me. Can anyone else see this and have anything else to offer?

(Feel terrible asking this here - almost like I can't wait for him to leave - Sorry)

• I feel the need to elaborate on my previous request.

I guess what I am asking is whether his passing will be traumatic or peaceful? He takes part in cycling races, both road and mountainbike and has a passion for motorcycling as well. He flies quite often and travels through African countries, sometime late at night in a motorvehicle. Two year ago he ran into a cow in Botswana - luckily with no injuries to himself, bodywork repairs to 4x4 were needed though. I worry about him all the time.

The other thing that bothers me is that he has no life insurance that I know of, and with three children under 13 I am stressed about providing for them in the future. I have gone so far as to get the paperwork for a policy and offered to pay the premiums as well. It is apparently on his to-do list (and had been there for 13 months) - he has previously hinted that he is scared that if I have the policy on his life, it makes it more attractive for me to put a "hit" on his life. That is his issue and insecurity that he needs to deal with. I just need peace of mind that I will be able to raise these kids comfortably without him.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• highpriestess 3:

thanks so much, I need it. In a funk yesterday, but trying to keep positive!

xoxo

• I would like a reading if anyone would give me on please.

• My fiance and I have been through many emotional changes in our relationship in a little over two and a half years. We started out as "friends" (his definition was one that included sexual touching, so it wasn't until I let him know it just aroused and confused me that we became boyfriend and girlfriend six months later), and one of the major obstacles was him letting himself fall in love without fear of being 'emotionally controlled' and used, like his late mother did--even while protecting him from an abusive father and step-brothers. I had to become more aware of that fear, and practice more 'passive' behavior (letting him initiate more) and seem more traditionally "feminine" before he felt he could commit. Even my way of talking had to be softer and higher...superficial, I know--and it bothers me. Does he really love the real me--intellectual, strong, independent--with my 'old' voice and manner? Does he want to deal with that/see that again? I was born 1/30/1961 at 8:53 a.m. in S.F., CA. He was born 11/4/1954 at 2:00 a.m. in Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany. We both live in California, and we became engaged December 23, 2009. Please tell me what page I can read your answer to this question, too! Thank you so much for your help!! : )

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Highpriestess3, Soapmaker, laithano

I hope you are shining as always...is the upcoming Solar Eclipse a favorable one? What does it portend...I ask as I have a tightness in chest that wont go...and a dream last night of a pelican or a vulture that burst open while in flight and blood was splattering all over...peole were caught by the blood and 'body parts.." I was the only person who saw what was coming...and dodged the blood droppings...

I suspect this might be a forewarning of sorts...Any insights?

• bd 30-08-1970...Virgo...aries rising...etc etc

• Dear Andherson

Good to hear from you. Completely lost on this one...will have to let one of the others interpret it for you. Love and hgs.

• Dear Highpriestess....Thanks for responding...I hope all is well with you...Peace and Love

• hi precious i have two questions...i made a post earlier about me having a boy or girl? there is so much that is contradicts one another. I just want to know it will be another 6 weeks or more before my next ultrasound and they are predicting a boy at 14 weeks. i already have a boy and two years ago i was told by a psychic i would have a boy and girl, which she was right on time frame for my son. any ideas with a reading or insight?

i did a reading on myself and it said that someone from my past would be reuniting with me after my split from my current boyfriend (libra, likes to show up as the devil) my question could it be about a guy that i have thought about lately that i met in feb-march 2008 and then again in the summer after i found out i was pregnant, but then he moved to cleveland. i dont know his birthday or anything other that and a tattoo in chinese meaning black sheep, hes financially secure and mature and the same age as me.Any ideas of who it is and will he bring me the love and happiness that i have been longing for? will he accept my two children?

Even if you can only answer one id appreciate it. i am trying to learn more about the tarot but i am running into walls it feels like it. i struggle with associations and people. i wish i had some to help me interpret readings till i get the hang of it but theres not alot of people around me that look highly upon my interest, its devil work. I have a strong intuition and at time deja vu but have not listened to it bu ti feel it growing stronger again. Ok ay hopefully you can help.