Reading request please.

• Hope everybody is having a good morning, I know Im not!

Can I get a reading from somebody? maybe I see why I seem to have such bad luck!!!

thank you!!!

• FIRST OF ALL STOP BEING A MAGNET FOR YOUR OWN BAD LUCK OR BAD DAYS. WHEN YOU RISE EVERY MORNING FROM THIS DAY FORWARD CLEANSE YOUR MIND WITH A THANKFUL PRAYER THIS MEANS TO THANK THE GOD OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING FOR ALL THE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR .IF YOU DONT KNOW HERE IS A SHORT LIST.....THE AIR YOU BREATHE, THE ABILITY TO BREATHE ON YOUR OWN,YOUR SIGHT,YOUR ABILITY TO WALK UNASSISTED,THE LIST CAN GO ON ALL DAY!!!!!!! WHEN WE BEGIN TO DWELL ON THE GREAT ASPECTS OF OUR LIVES ANYTHING UNWANTED IS EASILY PUSHED OUT.WE WANT TO BE A GOOD MAGNET AND DRAW GOODNESS TOWARDS OURSELVES WITH THOUGHTS OF GOODNESS LOVE KINDESS PEACE .PEACE IS THE MAIN PLATEAU WE WANT TO REACH WITH THAT EVEVRYTHING WILL SEEM TO FALL INTO PLACE.THE MAIN POINT IS TO NOT LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING OR ANY ONE THOUGHT TAKE AWAY YOUR PEACE OF MIND! GOD IS GREAT !TALK TO HIM AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST READING YOU EVER HAD!!!!! AND YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE BE WITH YOU!

• queen of wands I know how you feel. I am sitting in frustration today and all the praying in the world wont make it go away. Whats going on with you honey?

• Well, alot is going on, specially financially, for starters, my car got reppo!!!!!

what kind of prayer is going to fis that!!!!

thanks for the good wishes anyway.

• Oh my that is so scary. There is alot of people having financial problems in the U.S. right now. I am so sorry to hear about this. I gate that this is happening to so many people. If I had the means to help you I would give you a car. Are you going back to school? I see you going to school doing something in the medical field, like a lpn or something. Is this something you have thought of yet? Maybe I am off here because of my own turmoil but I get the feeling you have thought of highering your education. You can do this, things will turn around for you in the next year. You have a close female in your family willing to help you out to a certain degree. Trust her she wants to help.

• i hope youre not feeding off OTHERS bad luck magnetism! some people just like to vent when they see you have the same things going on in their lives but prayer and being steadfast DOES WORK FOR YOU IF YOU LET IT !! TO THE QUEEN OF WANDS be encouraging NOT DISCOURAGING because your faith isnt based on the next persons faith let her try GOD AND PRAYER FOR HERSELF. GOD WORKS ON HIS TIME NOT OURS AND IF WE LET HIM(keyword LET) he will guide and direct you like no other human could possibly do !!!!!!!!! give yourself some credit and live according to your own standards not someone elses!!!!!!!!!! we all are having difficulties financially but if we simmer down at look at what we are capable of and the resources we have to work with we will have a better outlook on our situations.SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO REORGANIZE OUR THOUGHTS AND OUR PLANS TO FIT OUR LIVES AS THEY ARE TODAY.WE CANT CONTINUE TO HARP ON THE PAST .YOUR CAR IS GONE SO NOW START WORKING ON A PLAN TO GET ANOTHER ONE OR ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION.I HAVE 6 CHILDREN AND MY CAR IS DOWN BUT THERE ARE BUSES AND TROLLYS TO GET ME TO THE SAME PLACES MY CAR TOOK ME.GO ONLINE PLAN A TRIP SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT .I DIDNT WANT TO DO IT BUT SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO DO THINGS WE DONT WANT DO TO GET WHERE WE ARE GOING YOU KNOW ITS CALLED DAILY PROGRESSION.LIFE IS GOING TO PRESENT ITSELF ON ADAILY BASIS SO WE BETTER TAKE ACTION FOR OUR OWN SELF SAKE!!! IFNGOD IS BEFORE US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lovingmylife thats true. Im trying to bring my mom to live with me, Iam planning in going to school when this happens, also, I thought of the medical field, since is the more promessing one. Thank you! I feel encourage because maybe my mom will come.

yourpreciousone thankyou for your thoughts, you are right.

I know I have to trust God, I've seen his work in my life, is just that sometimes life challenges take over.

• precious one calm down. People are more likely to listen to your ideas when they are not force fed. Im havig a hard time relating to you. Everytime I read what you say it feels like you are shouting.

Queen of wands your mother living with you is exactly the kind of thing I was thinking of and yes you should go for it in the medical field its high demand and decent pay. Things will work out.