Could someone please help me with a reading??

• I've liked my friend Chris since I was 15.We hadn't seen each other in 20 yrs then I saw him back in February/March and we started to chat with each other explicitly then all of a sudden he stopped talking to me.

My questions are will I talk to or see Chris ever again??

Is he single??

Will Chris and I ever be together??

What are his feelings for me??

His birth date 25/1/1974

Mine 15/5/1974 9.50 am Liverpool Australia

• he is in a relationship. not sure that he is happy they have been back and forh for 6 years. he does not know what he wants he is not serious and a very scared guy. afraid of committment . he needs to be liked yes you will speak to him again looking at 18 mos maybe you will see him dont believe this is for you however there is a blonde guy short hair glasses, slim very warm and very smart wears alot of shirts with red in them you know this person give him a shot you will be surprised happily

• Don't know any guys of that description.

I'm not usually into blonde haired guys.

Will keep a look out though.

Your right with Chris being scared.I felt that last time I saw him.

I'm an empath and I'm still learning to control it.

• twinsoul the guy your describing is my brother who has been very supportive to me with this Me and Chris thing.

I was describing to my brother your description then he goes "Hello".

So yeah.

He is always going "do u want me to beat him up".

• THESE ARE THE REASONS TO TRUST GOD NOT HUMANS BECAUSE WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET A READING FROM A PERSON WHO DESCRIBED YOUR BROTHER? GIMME A BREAK ! TELL TWINSOULS TO SHUFFLE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sorry yourpreciousone but I don't believe in god.

I've studied many religions in my life and being a Pagan is the only belief that has ever given me the answers I need.

Please don't preach to me.

If you don't like these forums then don't be on here.

• I believe in God and that he has created each and everything with energy that ties us not only to each other but to nature as well as to the universe. I also believe that he has has given each of his children(whether they become aware of it or not) gifts to help others whether you believe or not(Why are you in this forum?)You are not satisfied with one belief and are exploring,which is youre right.twinsould gave correct info not about a boyfriend but about someone in Taurus's life who is a strong empression on her.Once you get to the root of your cynicism,you will find peace of mind.Let it go.