Captain Please!

• Hi Captain, Could you give me any insight on what the rest of our year will consist of?
    My Birthdate is 10/19/61 and my husband's is 08/25/62. Thank you!

• Libra2222, how a year turns out very much depends on how you approach its unique conditions. For success this year, you have to be strong, organized, responsible, business-like, balanced and harmonious, and willing to be of service. If you can do this, you will find life rewards you with career success and/or money abundance. The question you must ask yourself in 2022: “How can I fully empower myself?” Are you ready to step into yourself in a way you haven’t before? Overall this is a year of confidence-increasing and self-belief. Are you ready to commit yourself to doing what it takes to advance your career and/or financial life? Can you stand up for yourself?
    Benefits of the year:
    You’ll feel powerful and dynamic.
    You’ll feel empowered when you’re in a position of “reaping what you have sown.” This is a year of great rewards or huge disappointments, depending on the seeds you’ve planted in the previous years.
    You’ll have success when you embrace the idea that money is a tool that can be used for the betterment of both yourself and for other people.
    You’ll have the opportunity to use your intense power in whatever manner you choose; so choose wisely.
    You’ll feel busy, directed, and ready to do whatever it takes to get things accomplished.

Potential Challenges of the year:
    Be aware that this can be a year of testing. You’ll be tested in the realms of leadership, integrity, expansive thinking, and patience.
    Protect yourself from being a ‘bulldozer’ this year. You’ll feel like you know what to do and how to get it done, yet you must also work with others and be open to the idea that other people might have good ideas that’ll help you out.
    Be prepared for defaulting into your intimidation mode. It’ll be easy to feel in a hurry and as though you are always on a deadline. Understand that while you’ll feel a fire underneath you, success will come more easily when you slow down enough to focus and respect other people in the process.

Your husband must make an effort to focus this year as he will be easily distracted from the task at hand. He must be active, expansive, creative, sociable, able to listen to his own guidance and not too much to other people, watch his finances, and may even have to travel to get what he wants. The question he must ask himself in 2022 is “How can I improve myself?” Ultimately the lesson of the year resides in finding his joy, developing and acting upon his creativity, and speaking his truth.
    Benefits of the year:
    He’ll feel creative, communicative, and ready to get himself “out there.”
    He’ll feel lighter and fun loving.
    He’ll feel the impulse to shake things up.
    He’ll have the opportunity to tap into his sense of joy.
    He’ll feel expansive, as though he has a lot to give to himself and to the world.

Potential Challenges of the year:
    Be aware that he’ll feel scattered with all the creative energies around him. Make sure he focuses on specific goals and actions or he’ll feel like a spinning top.
    Watch for bouts of depression or self-doubt by being aware that those emotions are key players this year. Recognize the signs so you can help him move through them effectively.
    Be prepared for him defaulting into sarcasm, criticism, or emotional paralysis when he is feeling overwhelmed.

• Thank you so much!