Reading request for guidance

• Requesting a reading for guidance: I am not working and stopped working my 9-5 job 2 years ago. I signed up for school instead and I don't find that interesting right now and it's costing me a lot. So I recently opened an online Etsy store hoping that would generate some financial abundance but I am having trouble, it is very new and I don't know if this requires time for success or if I am being guided to go back to work...doing something I hate? I feel like I am going backwards again. Am I spending too much on promotions and ads or not enough or will I go broke? To me going back to work at a day job is torture and does not bring me joy. I procrastinated on this self-business venture for a long time now and not sure if this is for me either... my failures in success prevent me from going forward leading me back to no choice but to work at a meaningless job. My birthdate is 3/17/1985

• This post is deleted!

• @lovestruck36 this is one of your best years in a long while to make a success of your career but you will have to commit to something and stick with it. Commitments can only drag you down if you fear them. If you face them, they can bring great satisfaction. Self-sabotaging behaviour, like not finishing what you started or letting other people down, is intended to protect you from pain but ultimately these choices bring unhappiness and bad luck. The difficulty lies in your drifting from one interest to another; rather than facing a challenge, you prefer to avoid or flow around it. There are many possible reasons for this: lack of self-confidence, dislike of confrontation and, above all, a fear of commitment and responsibility. Once you find and overcome the problem, your life will vastly improve. When properly channeled, your creativity, imagination, curiosity and sense of optimism can bring you great rewards, and the admiration and support of others. However, the more you evade conflict and difficult situations when a project or relationship encounters setbacks, the more you might be considered irresponsible, flighty and unreliable. It is important for you to learn to face up to tedious or difficult situations; this will provide you with greater satisfaction than drifting lightly but aimlessly through life. Before the age of thirty-three, there was likely an emphasis on change and new ventures in your life, but from now on you should become more dependable, responsible and less flighty. You definitely need to cultivate more calm, security, and stability in your life. You will likely always feel torn between the material aspects of daily life, family and practical business concerns and more spiritual, metaphysical interests and practices. But you can bridge and integrate the two worlds in creative ways, such as making money while bringing out more beauty, happiness or awareness for humanity.

You do have tremendous focus - yet, it’s all about what you focus on. More than most, you are going to receive what you focus on very strongly, good or bad, because your energy can be so intense. Therefore, focus on the pragmatic goals that will give you the life you want. The grounded quality of your soul indicates that, in the end, all you really want to do is have plenty of money and live in a beautiful home, most likely with a garden, and enjoy what you do for a living. Get over those hang-ups about money being the root of all evil. Yes, people in power can abuse their position and money does lead to a certain power in the world, which is what can make you uncomfortable with it. But you’ve got to have your mind on your money and your money on your mind. People often think the spiritual and the financial parts of life are mutually exclusive. Yet they are not and you can be the living proof of it. For you, it’s about developing the latent skill of handling your money wisely, earning and saving and spending in ways that will bring you practical security. Finding this practical security is your key to spiritual awareness because it leads to personal security, i.e. peace of mind and heightened self-esteem. You owe it to yourself to make good money and have nice things. However, you may have some compulsive and impulsive spending patterns; you can sometimes behave frivolously with money. Ultimately, the state of your finances depends upon the process you follow - a patient process of planning and preparation that excludes skipping any steps or cutting corners - and whether you have prepared for an occupation that makes best use of your skills. If not, self-doubt may leave you doing 'a little bit of this, a little bit of that.'

Blessed with a caring nature, you may often find yourself in a position to help others. The responsibility of this may be a struggle for you, but the ability to be patient and reliable in your work and relationships with others will form a vital part of your self-confidence. Once your 'butterfly nature' has learned that touching the ground doesn’t mean the death of your creativity and optimism but rather the making of it, you will have the potential to lead not just an exciting and creative life but a truly magical one. Careers that can draw you include design, art and crafts where you can delight others with your sensitive interpretation of the magic you see around you. You may also be interested in education, travel, public service, politics, law, philosophy, aviation, or religion. Being creative, you may also express your emotions through the light and graceful movements of dance, or through music or drama. But whatever career you choose, your chances of success are high. You will do well as long as you trust yourself but stay open to constructive feedback and approach any project with patience, preparation and planning without seeking to cut corners or skip any necessary steps.

You cannot expect instant success or results with your Etsy shop, it will take time and lots of promotion. Persevere! Have you asked around to ensure your product will be desirable? Is the shop practical as well as appealing? Does it need changing or updating in some way? Get some public feedback. And try to finish what you start.

• @TheCaptain You read for me last year and you told me I needed to rest up for 2022 as it will be a busy year of work for me. I’ve had that imbedded in my mind since then. You are very correct about me being “ flighty” 😂 I have a million interests and I have not the best attention span on one subject of interest leading me to quit altogether. My fears have been my scapegoat and sometimes I’m so inspired and some days I feel like I have imposter syndrome. I just started this project and I know why I was procrastinating… it’s a lot of work with trial and error 😌 but also exciting and frustrating too. I do have financial problems and I think that’s the cause of my lack of really wanting money because money has always been really bad in my life....I've learned that in the last few years is that I don't need or want material wealth at all so I found no drive for making money. What is driving me right now is to get out of my karmic debt and I want to live financially free as well...that sounds nice like a reset on my life at this stage. I used to wake up every morning thinking about what is the point of working every day just to survive?... and then one day everything made sense and I quit everything abruptly and just took a risk and that made me feel good.
    I will continue to persevere as you said but one more question if you can help… am I being guided to take on a day job again to make ends meet even if everything in my body is telling me no or is this the fear that takes over me and not having faith in myself and also go forth with doing both as my online shop won't take off overnight. (maybe I'm already answering my own question) because if do go back to work I’m afraid of being energetically drained again and I will lose focus…yes my attention span needs work and I have been also struggling to balance 3D and 5D its always one or the other to me leaving me stressed😊 😫 Thank you very much for your time and energy 🙏

• @lovestruck36 you would really like to be totally immersed in spiritual and creative thoughts but you have to be practical as well. You may not be interested in making money but you have to do it to live. There are ways to protect yourself energetically, like imagining you are surrounded by a bubble of white light that all negativity bounces off. The mundane and routine aspects of work and life tend to unsettle you, but you live on the earth plane and have to know how to work it to your benefit.

Focus on the pragmatic goals that will give you the life you want. The grounded quality of your soul indicates that, in the end, all you really want to do is have plenty of money and live in a beautiful home, most likely with a garden, and enjoy what you do for a living. Get over those hang-ups about money being the root of all evil. Yes, people in power can abuse their position and money does lead to a certain power in the world, which is what can make you uncomfortable with it. But you’ve got to have your mind on your money and your money on your mind. People often think the spiritual and the financial parts of life are mutually exclusive. Yet they are not and you can be the living proof of it. For you, it’s about developing the latent skill of handling your money wisely, earning and saving and spending in ways that will bring you practical security. Finding this practical security is your key to spiritual awareness because it leads to personal security, i.e. peace of mind and heightened self-esteem. You owe it to yourself to make good money and have nice things. In the past, you have let life beat you up and take a dump on you, time and time again. Now, you will put yourself on the track toward enlightenment by knowing that you should be living a much more comfortable life, personally and financially, as a way of expressing true self-love. And it’s those innate survival skills that will support the money-management side of your life. You already know how to handle your emotional resources. Now, life must be about handling your financial resources. This will directly connect to your spiritual well-being. By being able to live comfortably, you’ll understand that life is good and that everything will be alright.

But first you must overcome deep feelings of unworthiness and learn to trust in a higher power to protect you. Also this unworthiness may cause you to wear a mask or hide your real self from others. You must never pretend to be anyone other than you are - be original and do not copy anyone else. Approaching life in a trusting rather than mistrusting way will open up your life and broaden your horizons immeasurably. If you can learn to trust yourself or something greater than yourself to catch you when you fall, you will free your energies rather than keeping them stuffed inside or masked in some way. You must adopt a completely natural and honest approach to yourself and life, balancing worldliness and innocence. Become aware of how indirect you can be and confront your fears of disapproval and rejection. Stop trying to please everyone and instead discover the joy of answering only to yourself. Try to temper your vivid imagination with practicality, and trust in abundance. Focusing on lack or what you don't have will only attract more of the same.

• @TheCaptain Thank you so much again. I am considering a lot now of my potential this year.

• nice thx you