SOUL PULL CONTRACTS

• Hello,
    I was in a very loving relationship however very volatile. One day he ghosted me after he asked me to move in together, he’s Taurus 1983 I am Scorpio 1987. I have been on a rollercoaster of emotions and I am unable to let go. I have seen signs the relationship might be over for good the other day I saw the death tarot card several times in a book store. Although this was May 26th which is when my dad passed away so it could be related to that. I have also seen the 6 of cups card in my dreams. Sometimes I feel a stab in my heart. I am scared he might actually hurt himself. Other times I don’t feel his heart as connected as it used to be. But either either I want to fight for this but I can’t. I am usually a much calmer and gracious person, but right now I am clingy and I feel we got so much unfinished business even though the situation doesn’t look favourable. I also feel I am losing my soul mate all of this is very irrational, I have tried dating other men and every time I try it goes awfully wrong even though the situation doesn’t look favourable. I know this sounds like an unrequited love letter but my heart is very confused and I am not connecting to my inner voice. Any insight on why I can’t move on and find closure?

• don't get confuse listen to your heart and move on

• If you don't like who you are in a relationship, it is a sure sign that it is bad for you personally/individually, and either needs changing or dissolving.

• @Anonymous78 hello,

First thing we don't need a guy who ghost us ...this is the most immature thing . Love yourself enough to know that how u should be treated , we accept the love we think we deserve ,

U said when u try dating other guy it turned awful, i think firstly u should love yourself,when u start to do that ur energy and vibration will increase and u will learn about healthy boundaries ,
    When u will love yourself u will be able to cut the toxic people easily.

For now just spend time with yourself and connect with yourself - mediation,self care routine, dancing, painting, affirmation..doing whattt u loveee .. once u start giving love to yourself , universe will give u the love that u deserve.
    And if u don't start ur journey with you ,it will be an rollar coaster ride of emotions.

And we don't need someone with whom we will have anxiety, emotional issue..

We think we know what love is but when hard time come people leave ,
    Real love is like home ,it might not be perfect but still it will always be safe ..that's the love we deserve .where u deserve to be safe and treated with love ,when u start to give urself that love u will get it 🙂

And once u really start to know what love you deserve,u won't care about attraction/pull whether they are twinflame or soulmate it doesn't matter, what really matter is how we are feeling,and getting treated in a connection . And if u are not feeling safe(home love) u will be able to move on from toxic connection easily, cause u will know what environment u deserve to be in .

I hope it helps💖