Starting Over

• I find myself drawn to this site in times of trouble and unease, yet today is the first time I noticed these forums. What caught my eye was Firefly01's offer of a ten card reading, and it was with great dismay as I read through the post to come upon the post ending the offer. If anyone is willing to read this and offer a bit of insight, I'd truly appreciate it. I've tried to make sense of the readings I've done over the past several years (mostly looking for insight into my marriage), sometimes they are clear to me, other times a befuddling mess.

What I would like to know is what the next few months have in store for me as I begin my new life as a single mother of a teenage daughter and as a new Grandma to my older daughter's first child.

My husband (3-4-66) and I (7-17-59) are seperating after almost 15 years of marriage, this is a good move. It's time. While I feel fear, its not overpowering the relief of ending what should have ended long ago, and I look forward to what the future holds, both good and not so good. The fear is in regards to my disability, as it means I am still going to be financial dependent upon my husband for child and spousal support (I do get SS disability, but it's not enough to live on).

My teenage daughters bday is 11-9-95 and the due yesterday daughter is 7-10-85. I'm not sure what if any other information you might need.

Thank you, I appreciate any insight anyone can give.

Sally

• YOU ALREADY SAID YOUR NEW LIFE BEGINS TODAY WHAT HAPPENED? LET IT START FOR GOODNESS SAKE !!!! MAKE A PLAN FOR YOURSELF AND STICK TO IT . YOU ALREADY KNOW YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS AT ITS END SO MAKE PLANS FOR YOUR NEW LIFE YOUR NEW BEGINNINGS!!!!!! STOP DWELLING ON WHAT YOURE GOING TO DO WITHOUT YOUR HUSBAND YOUR GOING TO BE WITHOUT HIM SO GET IT TOGETHER .NOT NOW BUT RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON THE PAST USE THAT TIME FOR YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR THEM AND HOW YOUR GOING TO DOIT. YOU NEED A PLAN! WRITE DOWN YOUR PLAN TODAY AND FOLLOW IT .YOU MIGHT HAVE TO DEVIATE AT SOME PARTS BUT EVERY PLAN ISNT PERFECT. ONE PLAN THAT IS PEFECT IS GODS PLAN FOR US. WHEN WE TRY TO FOLOW OUR OWN WAY IT GETS ALL MESSED UP BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW ALL THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO BUT GOD KNOWS WHAT OUR ROAD IS AND IF YOU STAY CLOSE TO HIM YOU CANT GET LOSY ALONG THE WAY .HIS LIGHT WILL ILLUMINATE YOUR PATH !!!!!!!!!!!!1

• I think the birth of your grandchild is going to bring you so much joy that all these other things bothering you are going to slip away into the backround. I also live off of disablilty and child support raising my son with lukemia makes it hard to work a steady job because we spend so much time in the hospital and educating him at home with the help of a tutor. I got housing assistance in the city I live to help pay the rent. I signed up for assistance with my utility bills as well as food stamps. I have enough to get by this way. Your children are clearly very important to you and so will the grandchild. It may be stressful but I think when a new baby comes into a family it brings a sense of renewal and you are going to find ways to take care of your needs both emotionaly and financially. You will be okay. It takes time to get your life together when you are starting over. I was divorced 3 yrs ago with 3 children and we have had alot of ups and downs and its taken time to get things back to normal. Be patient with yourself you will do just fine.

• unfortunately I am no expert in tarot or psychic etc

I can give you a different perspective on your problems. whatever you experience in life is meant to be experienced. the purpose the universe throwing you problems is that you overcome it and learn from it. now that your separation, as you said it: it's time, you can now move forward and leave the past behind you. look into the past only to gain deeper understanding to the lesson you have to learn, once you are done, close the door.

do not fear the future, no matter what reason. in fact do not fear anything or anyone, for nothing and no one can take over you or ruin you if you are vigilant not letting them to. this is the right time to learn that the universe can provide you what you need. turn inward and tune into your psyche in any way you feel best. you can go with yoga or meditation if you like. when mind chatter is gone, you can ask the universe for help and you will get an answer or solution. you will be surprised.

I have been unemployed for 3 years, I quit my last job because it went against everything the spiritual path I am taking. I was afraid how can I pay mortgage, debts etc. but the universe has been providing me help for 3 years, in the form of temp job, occassional help from family (who has been blessed with more income somehow like winning lottery etc), and my own effort to send resume out I always got replies although not all jobs are good for my spiritual build or it's too far and income too small, the gas alone will hurt the income.

fear, worry, despair, hate, revenge etc are negative energies. don't send these out, or the universe will return them to you and you will be more devastated. the universe returns everything we send out. good or bad. try to send only positive ones, so that you won't suffer the consequences again. I myself have been warned quite a few times through my mentors and spirit guides lol yeah I really have to mean it this time.