Offering free love and relationship readings

• @Ellarose ty again

• This post is deleted!

• Could you help me to realize my present relationship? I want to know if I can get married to him in case I have noted this relationship is stagnant for the last moment.
    Thanks in advance

• @Eva sorry haven’t posted your reading yet just busy with work at the moment. Will post it for tomorrow. Sorry for the delay πŸ’š

• @Ellarose it's ok πŸ™‚ ❀️

• @Ellarose Hey there :)Did you have a chance to do the reading yet?

• hey
    i wouls like to appretiate you
    you are doing a lovable work

• @Ellarose Can I get. a general love reading?

• @Eva so sorry I'm posting your reading this late, I've been snowed under with work. I used The Mythic Tarot deck and The Lovers Tarot deck for guidance in your love situation with your neighbour.

For the overall energy of the reading - 10 of Swords , 5 of Cups. This reveals that there isn't any potential for romance between you and your neighbour. However the 5 of Cups reveals there will be other opportunities in love for for you in the future but you must be open to these opportunities which means not investing anymore energy on trying to develop something romantic with your neighbour. Use your energy to invest on other potential suiters who will be around you now or in the future.

King of Wands, clarified by 7 of Swords, The Emperor, The Knight of Pentacles. These cards suggest your neighbour could be a fire sign, or have fire in his birth chart, he is charismatic, charming and an action orientated person which means if he had an interest in developing a romantic connection with you he would let you know through his actions and would not be shy letting you know he likes you. The emperor suggests he likes to be in control and he could be quite stubborn so he will not be easy to persuade and if you push for something romantic with him he is likely to back off from you entirely. With the Knight of Pentacles this suggests right now he is focused on his work/career, he could be self employed and investing his time on developing his career over romance at this time. The 7 of Swords suggests there is something you are yet to know about him and I feel should this be revealed to you it would change your mind about wanting a romantic connection/relationship with him.

7 of Wands, clarified with Ace of Swords, Temperance, 2 of Wands, these cards reveal that you will have to battle/fight for his attention, you will have to compete for his attention which with the Ace of Swords and Temperance this is something you should avoid doing. The Ace of Swords suggests to me you should cut your losses with your neighbour and look for a new beginning in love elsewhere. However the 2 of Wands reveals that once you stop pursuing him romantically a neighbourly friendship can develop between you both.

5 of Pentacles, clarified with 8 of Pentacles, Knight of Cups, 2 of Cups. These cards reveal to me that your in a place in your life where you are satisfied in your work and feel stable in this area of your life, however, the lack of a relationship is something that you desire and feel your life is lacking because you don't have that special romantic connection with someone, I feel this is why you are drawn to your neighbour. The Knight of Cups and the 2 of Cups reveal there will be romantic opportunities for you in the future, remain optimistic and have faith that the relationship you desire will happen for you in the near future.

Your reading reveals that while there isn't the potential for romance between you and your neighbour there is the potential for you to become friendly neighbours and this is something positive because all connections even if not romantic can be positive influences in our lives. There is also something you do not know about your neighbour that if you were aware of it you would realise he is not compatible with you and what you want in a relationship. I feel your neighbour is very focused on his career and therefore is not wanting to prioritise a relationship. Your reading reveals that you should not feel downhearted about not developing anything romantic with your neighbour because there will be other opportunities in love for you. I can see from your reading you feel somewhat dissatisfied with your life because you are missing having a romantic connection with someone special, do not lose faith and remain optimistic because you will be in a loving relationship in the near future.

I hope the reading resonated with you Eva and has provided you with the guidance you were hoping for. Blessings to you πŸ’š

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Marishkaa sorry I haven't posted your reading yet, I'm running behind due to work commitments. I will post your reading for you tomorrow πŸ’š

• @LibraJustice sorry I haven't posted your reading yet, I'm running behind due to work commitments. I will post your reading for you on Wednesday πŸ’š

• @TulipLilly sorry I haven't posted your reading yet, I'm running behind due to work commitments. I will post your reading for you on Thursday πŸ’š

• @Aya I have several readings to do this week but happy to do you a reading. I will post it for you on Sunday πŸ’š

• @akshaysharma I have several readings to do this week but happy to do you a reading. I will post it for you next Monday πŸ’š

• @Bluangel27 I have several readings to do this week but happy to do you a reading. I will post it for you next Tuesday πŸ’š

• @Ellarose ok thanks Ellarose. I appreciate it:)

• @Ellarose it is ok, no problem).

• @Ellarose thankyouuu so muchhh❀️
    Yes I'm not trying to persuade the connection anymore πŸ™‚ .
    It all resonate with me πŸ’–