Offering free love and relationship readings

• If you’re looking for guidance in your relationship or want to know the potential outcome of a love situation provide me with your question or situation and I will do a 3 card in-depth reading on request ☺

• @Ellarose
    Hi can I have a reading
    I am single, old, ill and female,
    I keep calling an ex name unconsciously, eg I and talking and go to call the person but I say his name instead,
    it is annoying but he has big shoulders so he can cope with me cursing him in frustration.

• @Jayann
    Happy to do you a reading. I will post the reading for you on Sunday πŸ’š

• Hello Ellarose, thank you for your offer, i would be interested to know what the future holds for me as far as love department. i am single and disappointed.

• @Ellarose yes. Ty. Potential love situation for me. I don't have birth info.

• @Ellarose Hi please could I have a reading my husband kicked me and 3 children out my daughter being newborn nothing happened he just randomly started abusing me with the family , he comes back every few months and says he wants to come back and then goes again , he’s currently fighting me in court and will not stop I am mentally drained

• @moonalisa Happy to do you a reading will post the reading for you on Tuesday πŸ’š

• @Dallyalot Happy to do you a reading. I will post the reading for you on Wednesday πŸ’š

• @Ellarose Thank you:)

• @Jayann I used The Mythic Tarot deck and The Lovers Tarot deck for guidance with your situation and why you are saying your exes name subconsciously. The cards I drew were:

The High priestess clarified by Ace of Wands, 3 of Wands, 10 Pentacles.
    These cards reveal that you may have felt this past relationship had the potential to be or was stable and was a long term commitment. You may have felt this relationship was going to go the distance and your ex was the man you could marry or perhaps you were married. However your ex kept something hidden from you and this affected the relationship and was the reason things came to an end. I feel you may have been waiting for things to change for the better in the relationship but they never did because of some outside influence (third part). The High priestess indicates the need to use your intuition when seeking answers about this past connection with your ex and to understand why you keep saying his name.

The Hermit clarified by the 10 of cups, 9 of swords, The Queen of Pentacles. These cards suggest that there is a lesson to be learnt from the relationship with your ex. This is a period where you are single and may not feel like being sociable, you may feel withdrawn from others. This is needed because you need to take the time to learn from the past so you can move forward a wiser person to ensure you find the happiness you deserve. This is a time to stay grounded and practical when making decisions about your future. I feel your past relationship caused you anxiety and worry and these are energies that are still with you and need to be fully released.

Knight of Pentacles clarified by The Empress, The High Priestess, The Ace of Swords. These cards suggest that once you have learned the lesson from this past relationship you will have clarity when moving forward and feel more stable, you will make steady progress, it will take time but you will regain your confidence and recognise how beautiful you are within and without. I feel your health will improve and this will give you a new lease of life, if you can, go out for walks and surround yourself with nature or sit in your garden and feel the warmth of the sun. These small acts of kindness to yourself will help revive you. Use your intuition to guide you during this time and to help you to release any negative thoughts and feelings you may be holding onto from the past.

The reason you are subconsciously saying your exes name is because there are negative energies from this relationship that you need to release before moving forward to more happier times. I feel there could have been deception in this past relationship and this is something that stays with you. Releasing these negative energies will allow you to recognise your worth and what you deserve in a loving relationship. Take time to reflect as there is an important life lesson to be learnt from the relationship with your ex, once you recognise what this lesson is you will be able to move forward and close that chapter of your life and fully embrace the next chapter in your life to come.

I hope this resonated Jayanne and has provided you with the guidance you were hoping for. Blessings to you πŸ’š

• @Ellarose
    ty so much for the reading.
    The information you have provided makes so much sense, explains a lot, and give good guidance to deal with the present.

• @Ellarose ty look forward

• This post is deleted!

• Hello @Ellarose . Could you please do a reading about love. I am single. Why is it so?
    A very beautiful flower and colors there are on your picture.

• @Nisha789 Happy to do you a reading. I will post the reading for you on Thursday πŸ’š

• @Eva happy to do you a reading. I will post it for you by Friday πŸ’š

• @Marishkaa Happy to do you a reading. Will post it for you on Sunday πŸ’š

• @moonalisa I used The Mythic Tarot deck and The Lovers Tarot deck for guidance about your current situation and potential for future love. The cards I drew were:

For the overall energy of the reading - 5 Pentacles clarified by the Knight of Cups - . This suggests that your previous relationship has left you feeling left out in the cold. The cards suggest you may have felt abandoned by an ex with all contact ending which has created a sense of feeling lonely and disappointed. This could have been an ending that you did not want and you still feel the sense of loss of this past relationship.

10 of Wands, clarified by 7 of Swords, 4 of Wands, 8 of Cups - I feel you are still burdened by the disappointment of this past relationship ending. I feel you had high hopes for this relationship and felt this was a committed relationship and you invested a lot into making the relationship work, however, the relationship did not fulfil its potential due to lies and possibly cheating or some form of dishonesty. This past relationship is a burden that you must let go of and whilst it is difficult you must not let the actions of this past person affect how you feel about finding a loving relationship in the future. Do not let this disappointment prevent you from having faith and feeling positive about new love interests. Release the burden of this disappointment and know that a loving relationship is destined for you in the future.

4 of Pentacles clarified by the 9 of Cups, Page of Swords, King of Pentacles. These cards suggest you are either wishing for communication with the person from your past (perhaps an earth sign male ) who you were in a relationship with and this wish is something that you are holding tightly on to, or you could be holding on to the wish for a stable relationship and perhaps are exploring online dating (if not this could be something to consider). The advice here is to try not to hold on too tightly to expectations of the outcome of your love life. Try let go of your expectations as this will help you feel less disappointed if things do not develop the way you had hoped for.

Justice clarified by The two of cups, The Sun, The Wheel of Fortune- these are great cards to receive in your reading and this tells me the relationship you wish for is destined to happen in the future. With the Justice card it means this relationship is the relationship that you deserve and with The Sun it shows you will feel happy and optimistic about this person when you meet. This is a relationship that will restore your faith and trust in love. The Wheel of Fortune reveals that this meeting will be fortuitous and will bring positive change in your life. The timing of you meeting this person is unpredictable but the universe will bring you both together when the timing is right.

Your reading reveals to me the disappointment you feel in your love life could be linked to a past relationship that has left you feeling abandoned and lonely, you feel burdened by a sense of loss and you have lost faith in finding love again but this is something you wish for. The cards show that you will find love again and it will be the relationship that you deserve, it will restore your faith in love and you will be filled with happiness and feel optimistic about the relationship. This person is destined to enter you life when the timing is right and the relationship will bring positive change to your life.

I hope this reading resonated with you moonalisa and has provided you with the guidance you were hoping for. Blessings to you πŸ’š

• Hello I would love to participate I would like to have a reading about me and my fiancΓ© Zach my name is Jessica thank you πŸ™‚