Ca n anyone tell me if my ex will get paid back or what he did to me andmy sons?

• I was in an abusive, nasty, horrible marriage for 10 years when I finally said "enough", hired an attorney, which at the time was suppose to be an advocate for abused women (advocate for his wallet and what he could suck out of you), and tried to end the drama. He kept it going and going because he wanted to see me and the children in the streets since he couldnt have his way. So he set out for revenge, lying on me, draining me of everything I had, putting the burden of my children and thier future on me while using the courts and his crooked attorney to do it. In the end I got alimony and childsupport, enough to pay for the mortgage and car that was in his name, and an order forbbing me to work and mandatory that I stayed in school fulltime all the while trying to feed my kids on 557 a month. that is gas and food. He prospered, boats, 65k truck, 12k rolex, and me and my children in literally rags while he boasted that I was an unfit mother and was a welfare case. He married a bimbo. A stupid woman that totally supports him in everything. Finally I agreed to give up everything if he would let me leave south florida with my children, only to have minimual visitation with them. He pushed me to this by keeping me prisoner financially so I could not go back to court and no institution will help you once you have a case established and no attorney will even look at you without a 5k retainer. So I gave up,, moved away, and left him to enjoy my home with his whore and have nothing to take care of me or my children with, while he sits with a 150k income, my home, car, and I have to get welfare and medicaid to pay for my children becusse of the courts. do you forsee any Karma coming his way, and if so,, do you see me standing back watching to see him get his justice served to him right in front of all of us? I would love to know.

• I see Karma coming his way, but not you standing back watching to see him get his justice served to him right in front of all of you.

• That was a no brainer insight.

Sounds like more to this story then meets the eye.

• Karma ALWAYS HAPPENS! What you should do is forgive him and move on, pray for him and forget about him and finish school so you can provide for your kids. The kids will remember in the end who was there for them. When we keep anger inside we don't grow. Good Luck!

• Poetic555: Hooray. I agree completely with your answer. In fact, karma is a blessing. When we let forgiveness happen inside of us, then The Light blesses us and protects us and our children from the same happening again. It is a blessing to receive forgiveness. Forgiveness is not something that comes from the mind, but something that comes from The source of forgiveness, from the allmighty Lord. Whatever name we may give that power, it certainly excists and it wants us to surrender to it. To surrender our sorrow, our past, our bodies and minds to it, so that we become fully healed souls in this world. Amen to that.

• GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!! i went through the same situation. all you have to do is BELIEVE GOD that he wil turn everything around for you. live according to HIS word as best as you know how ,give HIMsome of your time and the next thing you know HEwill bring it all back to YOU!!!!!! the father of my 5boys cheated for years and then when i finally haD ENOUGH i left. he ended up with the boys half ther time and they were miserable because they wanted both of us.he ended up marrying a younger woman and that was hell for HIM BUT TO MAKE A LONG STORY LONGER THEY ALL LIVE WITH ME NOW 5 YEARS LATER AND WHEN I SAY ALL I MEAN ALL HIM AND HIS WIFE THEIR TWIN GIRLS(3) AND MY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINGS HAVE A WAY OF COMING FULL CIRCLE GIRL AND OH YEAH MY HUSBAND IS HERE TOO!! GOD IS WONDERFUL!!!BELIEVE AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO REPLY PERSONALLY

• why does your ex husband and his wife and their kids live you with you? why would you ever allow that? I am not trying to be rude but how is that wonderful? I dont get it.

• Oh my, where was God when all the cheating was going on? I would think if he is all powerful in the way you suggest, things wouldn't have been ugly to begin with...

sounds a little dis-functional to me in the name of God...sorry

• Hello. Just a reminder that it is against our policy to post personal email addresses. This policy is in effect for your protection. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you.

• Ooohhh, you got busted by the email police! Lol.

• NO DISFUNCTION AT ALL I WAITED FOR MY TURN TO COME WHEN MY LIFE WOULD BE RESTORED WOTH MY CHILDREN AND IT WAS !!!!!!! MY HELPING THEM WAS MY WAY OF SHOWING MY FORGIVENESS TO THEM FOR WHAT THEY DID TO US AND GOD HAS BLESSED MEE OVER ABUNDANTLY FORTHAT!!! THEY NEEDED ME AND I WAS THERE FOR THEM .I TRY TO KEEP MY KARMA IN A POSITIVE CIRCLE!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY YOUR MINDS ARE SHALLOW TO COMMENT THE WAY YOU DID BUT I DONT NEED ANYONE TO UNDERSTABD BECAUSE I KNOW MY LIFE IS GREAT AND THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS US!!!!!!1

• WE MUST FORGIVE IN ORDER TO BE FORGIVEN .ITS NOT UP TO US TO SEEK REVENGE 'revenge is mine saith the lord' AND HIS REVENGE IS SWEET!!!!!!!!!!HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IT YOU WERE THEM AND HAD TO LOOK AT SOMEONE YOU HURT EVERY SINGLE DAY? AND THEY HAVE TO LIVE BY MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!!!!!!!!!!! and not the highway to heaven!LLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• THX FOR THE ALERT SGT.NO BADGE

• THX FOR THE ALERT SGT.NO BADGE!;)

• Yourpreciousone: I appreciate to see someone who believes in God in this forum. I understand what you are saying completely. Forgiveness is a healing power from God. When we forgive, God blesses us and protects our children for the same thing to happen again.

• I am not a professional but I hear your pain and honor your feelings but may I suggest you try to be careful about your vengeful thinking. In my experience thinking that way only brings more of it into ones life. My divorce experience was very different but I too had lots of resentment to deal w/ and it still comes up occasionally, layers to be healed. But it's usually my perspective that needs changing. The experience made me strong in ways I never would have expected. What I learned was there was so much freedom in detaching. When I stopped comparing what he had to what I had etc there was a beautiful release. Letting go is so freeing I highly recommend it. If having to deal w/ him brings such negative feelings up I suggest dealing w/ him as little as possible and seeking help to heal your hurt and anger. Try to focus on your beautiful future and that of your children.

There may be something in this new independence you've found. Let him have his stuff you are free now. I hope this helps a bit.

Blessings

Pfree

• It is hard to understand why you should not fight fire with fire. Because you feel you have the right hurt others that have wronged you. But let me give you a different perspective here.

As part of the universe we live under the same universal law. What you send out is what you receive. This is not to say that you deserve the hardship that others have caused you, but there are people that make it their agenda to manipulate others and enrich themselves. These people then send out negative manipulative energy. Now like everyone else, the universe will send them back the negativeness they have sent out. Means they will suffer from it the way they have made other people suffer.

Now imagine if you are sending them revenge, which is a negative energy. The universe will return you this negativeness too, basically you will be suffering double, first for what they have done to you and the second is what you have sent out yourself. This is not to say that the universe is not fair. What it is trying to tell you is that life has to move forward. You can not move forward if you allow negative energy from others affect you too long. You need to leave it in the past for the sake of moving forward. Learn this and move on, the universe has abundance in store for you to take in the future. Do not let your energy, therefore your life, become stagnant by allowing negative energy from others consume you. What you put into it, is what you get out of it. Choose to move forward, and let the universe does what it always does.

Don't worry about people in your past, what they have done to you. The universe will send them good things if they have been good to others and bad things if they have been bad to others. There is no exception or half way in the universe. It's either you move forward and get your reward for being positive, or you dwell in revenge and getting hurt more by your own doing. Choose wisely. Your happiness depends on it.

• btw admin

I never give out emails information online but that's nice to know thanks for posting

• precious I only asked because I do not understand. I believe in God and forgiveness as well that doesnt mean I would alow someone that mistreated me to live with me. i was only trying to understand because I have never heard of anyone allowing their ex and wife to live in their house. if it works for you then great. I keep getting this feeling from you though like you are very wound up and not in a good way. Then you are accusing me of being shallow after you post your personal life and I am asking questions. And the comment about being busted was meant to be funny because people post their emails on here all the time. But I have seen someof your other comments on here and I understand you are trying to be helpful but I dont no maybe its just me but it feels more like you are pushing your God views then actually considering how people feel. When I want to help someone I try to ask questions about them and not talk about my views only. I am not trying to be mean but your overall tone is making it hard for me to even want to listen to what you are saying.

• I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE LOVIN I JUST CALL IT AS I SEE IT .YES I PUT MY LIFE OUT THERE AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR ME AND IF I SEEM TO BE PUSHING GOD WELL MAYBE I AM BUT WOUND UP IS DEFINATELY NOT THE CASE.I AM VERY PROUD TO BE ABLE TO WALK TALL IN FRONY OF THE WORLD TO LET THEM SEE WHAT EXTENT A REAL CARING PERSON WOULD GO TO TO HELP ANOTHER HUMAN BEING REGARDLESS OF WHAT OR HOW THEY MESTREATED YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THAT IS THEIR KARMA THAT THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH AND I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSES KARMA SUCKING ME INTO THEIRS ALL THAT BEING SAID LETS SET OUR MINDS ON LOVING GOOD AND KINDNESS THESE ARE MY MOTTOS AND IT KEEPS ME IN A SWEET FRAME OF MIND "GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME TRY HIM YOU JUST MIGHT LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!