What will become of our home that's currently on market?

• I am distraught with my home sale it's been on the market for over a month and I am concerned why it hasn't sold. I know the market has shifted a bit with interest rates moving up and the stock market correcting. Can someone please help me read these cards? I feel like the outcome is good but there will be struggles. Does the cards point to a time? I can't imagine being over a year with the pentacle as the outcome card.

20220512_134012.jpg

• @Beginner it'll be in your best interest to "wait it out" be patient. Your best price will come in time. I suggest a full spread. You have a tendency to go it alone and maybe not listen to advice.

• @Dallyalot - I agree about me doing things on my own, but I did listen to advice and it got me into this mess. If I had listened to my gut, I would not be in the predicament I am in with this question.

I am still no so good at doing tarot, probably done just 10 readings or so for myself thus far and certainly not ready to try reading for others (still relying on internet searches for tarot meanings and my handbook that came with my beginner cards lol). Anyhow, I think if I did a full spread it would likely be overwhelming and confusing for me. This five card spread was manageable for me to determine a conclusion. Good thing is that I did recently receive an offer which I accepted (only slightly over list but still a win overall). Buyers love the home and will take care of it. There is a concern about appraisal as recently appraisals are coming in much lower than the purchase price. Praying for only positive results from that!