I WOULD LOVE A READING ABOUT MY MARRIAGE AND WHERE IT GOING

• I AM HAVING SO MANY PROBLEMS IN MY MARRIAGE I THINK HE IS CHEATING ON ME. IT IS LIKE HE HAS TAKEN EVERYTHING OUT OF OUR MARRIAGE AND GIVEN IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. NO SEX, GONE, NO COMMUNICATION GONE, NO TOUCHING GONE, HE DOESN'T SAY I LOVE YOU UNLESS I NEARLY BEG FOR IT, WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 4 YEARS NOW. HIS BDAY IS AUGUST 6, 1957 AND MINE IS NOVEMBER 1 1957. IS HE CHEATING ON ME? IS MY MARRIAGE OVER ? AM I JUST WASTING MY TIME AND LOVE ON HIM. HE IS ALWAYS FLIRTING AND CHASING THESE LITTLE BLOND YOUNG GIRLS AND MY HEART IS BROKEN BUT I LOVE HIM. WHY WOULD HE HURT AND HUMILATE ME LIKE THIS? IS HE JUST THAT HATEFUL? HELP ME I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T HANDLE BEING HURT ANYMORE. AM I JUST UNLOVABLE. MY FIRST MARRIAGE WAS OVER AFTER 29 YEARS FOR HIM CHEATING AND SHOOTING AT ME. NOW HERE I AM AGAIN. WHY???

• TDSMITH,

You said your previous marriage was over because of him cheating and shooting at you. Did you mean shooting literally, as in with a gun? I think you are going to need some sort of therapy for the situation you are in now. You do not seem emotionally prepared to find out any bad news. You could hire a private investigator to find out... but then what? If he always flirts and chases girls, and gives you no affection, then that should be all the knowledge you need to know that you probably chose the wrong guy again. You are not unlovable. You just need to work on why you think you are. It's not about these guys. It's about what made you ever think that these people were good enough for you. You attract what you feel you deserve. Tell yourself that you deserve better. Seek out help to boost your self esteem. I wish you all the best.

• You should not have to beg to hear I love you. Where is the satisfaction in that? You really do need to work on your self worth. If you dont like the idea of counseling then try some self help books or start at the very least telling yourself positive things everyday. Dont let any man break your spirit. Spiritually women are stronger then men. Men are only stronger on a physical level(Usually) You are stonger than your circumstance and then your past. Move forward and realize that God designed you the way he planned. You are perfect in Gods eyes and he loves you so so much. You were not created to be a doormat. You are special to God and very loved. Which is way more important than what any person on earth thinks of you. Be strong and recognize the things about yourself that are wonderful.