Cancer men..... what do you mean??

• I know I'm an air sign. When did I say I was water?

• Ah, well the Pisces girlfriend I know must have something in her natal chart that really overcomes her blunt Pisces, because she is definitely not one to speak her mind. Well thank you. I learned something new today. And nice to meet you too, MsSunny,

• I'm sleepy. yawns g'night.

• Sandran712

I like blunt--please tell me what insights you feel. Me 10/13/50 Him 6/25/58.

Thank you.

• Sandran-I love your bluntness too! You've helped me a lot with my cancer. So much of what you said was true and I've learned a lot from you. I know you said that cancers can't handle long distance but mine is still going, and I will be seeing him tonight.

This time I have one week with him. Hope it goes well.

ms sunny-thanks for posting that info above. I am trying to learn more about astrology and how different planets affect things.

yeah, I guess Pisces are blunt. My mother is a Pisces and very blunt. But she's also very manipulative and uses emotional blackmail to get her way. heavenly-my cancer guy is not blunt at all, he side steps..so I don't think all water signs are blunt.

• This reply is to the girl in love with the CANCER man. I am glad I read your post because I think my CANCER MAN is planning to do the same thing to me. I think I am the mouse and he is the cat. He does pretend very well that he cares about me....only to disappear from me for a month after a brief encounter with him...leaving me devasted with desire for him. This started last November 2009...6 months ago....and I am totally hynotized by this charming handsome thing. I am fearful of breaking away from him and later I find out I should have stayed to serve him for the rest of my days. Damn I really am heart broken over this strong and true love I have for him.

• HI,

Bohemiam, sorry I was not sure if it was you or not. I know I read here on one of threads somewhere, that someone said Aquarius was water. My daughter Olivia is an Aquarius, and always polite, and tends to sidestep, and I would not call her blunt. IN fact I find her to be rather easy going as most Aquarius are.

I have no idea where the bluntness comes from. I think it comes from Fire signs, but again I am not certain.

remember though, not just astrology, but our childhood experiences; how we were taught, what to believe, our parents, etc all comes into play as well.

Good night, it's late, time for this old crone to go to bed.. 😉 Ms Sunny

• Luazinha,

I am still learning the astro stuff. it's taken me a long long time to understand how the planets work. I have found that looking to your Venus planet and where that is placed can tell you a lot as well. for example, my Venus is placed in the sign of Virgo in the 6th house. I tend to be reserve, picky, shy, and modest. I am not a prude, but I don't flaunt my body or show off.

There is a good site for all beginners or advanced at this site. real user friendly, all you have to do is enter the time, and you can get a weekly forecast that shows all of your transits/progressions.

you can get as many profiles as you want. yourself, your friends, family all for free.

have fun with it.. Ms Sunny

• all you need to do is enter the date AND time and provides a very detailed natal chart along with transits and progressions all for free. Sunny

• ms sunny

thanks got the link, I had my natal chart done. My Venus is in Gemini in the 5th house. I guess JFK had that and it's supposed to make me promiscuous but I'm not really lke that. I am traveling for a week to visit my cáncer guy in Hong Kong so i may not be on much. Take care and I enjoy your insights.

• HI,

Bohemiam, sorry I was not sure if it was you or not. I know I read here on one of threads somewhere, that someone said Aquarius was water. My daughter Olivia is an Aquarius, and always polite, and tends to sidestep, and I would not call her blunt. IN fact I find her to be rather easy going as most Aquarius are.

I have no idea where the bluntness comes from. I think it comes from Fire signs, but again I am not certain.

remember though, not just astrology, but our childhood experiences; how we were taught, what to believe, our parents, etc all comes into play as well.

Good night, it's late, time for this old crone to go to bed.. 😉 Ms Sunny

Yes, I am easy going. I can agree to disagree with people all the time. But I am incredibly blunt. Brutally honest is what my family says I am. And I have tons of Aquarius in my chart. Not just my sun sign. How old is she? I noticed I was very quiet and shy but got blunter and louder as I got older. Started to voice my opinion more. But not try and start fights. lol

• Heavenly.>>>So are water signs supposed to be blunt or something?

Sandran712>>I am a Cancer Sun. My moon is a Water sign.If the moon is a water sign and you carry a water sign in your chart.I am not sure But my Pisces Moon told me that you can have very forward directness.Blunt and a lot of tact.That I have!lol...But, My Moon has highly intuitive psychic abilities.Only because I carry a lot of water in my chart.Alot of people has Pisces Moon .But it;is more intuitive if you're a water sign Not earth ,Air and Fire

Ah, I feel like I know things now. rofl Thank you! I must go look at my chart! I don't have it memorized. lol Haha, I can be kinda psychic, according to my friends. I highly doubt as much as you though.

• My Saturn is Pisces, Mercury is Pisces, Pallas is Pisces,and my Part of Fortune is Pisces.

• My daughter turned 30 this year. she does not like confrontation, but I have seen her become very direct at times. I guess as you get older, you become more comfortable in your own skin, and not worry so much on what others think or say about you or anything else for that matter.

speaking from my own experiences, I have found that air signs are very intuitive. air signs do not become emotional like water and fire signs. earth signs are very grounded, and not into emotional drama. Fire rises and falls. when the fire rises, the passion is intense and so is the temper. when it falls, it can be seen as calming down and being laid back.

my daughter is Aquarius, Moon-Scorpio, and Gemini Rising.

now my son who is 28 is an Aries sun, moon in Virgo, and rising in Sagittarius. he is a musician, very sensitive, and very psychic.

Ms Sunny

• My Saturn is Pisces, Mercury is Pisces, Pallas is Pisces,and my Part of Fortune is Pisces.

There ya go... you are very psychic!

• Lua

I think you maybe overstating the promisuity part. You could interpret that to be you like diversity within your environment. meaning one night could be a bubble bath, next night would be massage. if you get my drift. lol 5th house is about fun and pleasure.

Bill Clinton is a Leo and from what I've heard he is still cheating. (prior to his most recent illness)

be interesting to read his natal chart, and you can look up any one famous to get date of birth and time of birth on Wikipedia.com

Sunny

• MsSunny>>He is a male cancer reader who loves to be all sweet and supportive. he is a lurker looking to feed off of these poor females who are lost and lonely. I find him to be dangerous, and should be avoided at all cost. He gives me the creepy vibes, sorry to say.

Sandran712>>Hmmnn! I think I know who it is..I'll keep quiet.

aaah ok... He will run his course, and burn out. just give him time is all.

• and I agree, you can pick up a lot through their writings. It's much stronger to pick up on another's energy when you are next to them.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!