Cancer men..... what do you mean??

• Aquabubbles -

Thank you - I'm working on the exercise that Brian suggested and it is working. I"m processing my anger and realizing the true message that I need to convey not only to him, but to myself and that is that I deserve to be treated better.

I haven't decided one way or the other as to whether I will send the letter or not. I hear you in regards to the silent treatment (my mom was a cancer, so I totally understand the "sting" there) which I guess was the cause of my concern. So I understand that I need to be gentle and I promise I will be. I'm truly not looking to start a fight.

• No worries Gem. It never hurts to get a different perspective. I know you want this to happen but sometimes when we want something so bad the energy we put out can actually hold things back. Sit back and let him take the initiative. When you lose the fear of losing someone is when you find that that person is not lost at all.

Brian, yes, good points and I agree with you. Insecurities are definitely surfaced when a relationship goes awry. However, I think you will see in many of these posts that insecurities/confusion are being brought out not only when a relationship has gone bad, but at times even before a relationship gets off the ground. I think we all have enough experiences to know and feel when someone is not that into you, but when someone gives you all positive indications then disappears it makes a person wonder. If the answer was a clear cut no, then I don’t think anyone would dispute that and they would just move on.

Actually, I am in a committed relationship with mine already but I have to say, just that phrase “getting your ex back” is a bit of a turn off for me. It may be very informative and maybe it’s just semantics but it sounds like the onus is on that one person to fix themselves in order get them back. Both people have to be emotionally healthy if they want the relationship to be successful. One may be ready and the other not and for the most part if 2 people are really into each other, then it’s more a matter of timing, imho. What that says to me is that both people must move forward in their personal growth and experiences and if they haven’t outgrown each other then they will come together again.

• Cancer men are fickle, they will change their mind many times until they are absolutely sure about something/someone. They are not for the faint hearted, and patience is what is required along with adapting to their mood changes. Once you learn how to do that your relationship will be a little smoother if not a lot. One thing you need to realise is that if a cancer tells you something then don't just take his word for it, cancer is a cardinal sign which means it's all about their actions rather than the words. You have to be very observant to know this sign cos one wrong step or word out of your mouth no matter how innocent it is, it can feel like you are walking on eggshells. if he has disappeared then just leave him be, I mean don't completely shut the communication, but don't bombard him with messages or calls either. It has to be just the right amount, so when he disappears, just carry on being your usual self. They may change their moods and behaviours etc, but they prefer their partner to be constant, if they notice change in the partner then they might withdraw further wondering what is going on and why has her tune changed...

It could be that he is falling for you, and he disappears because he wants time to himself to realise what is going on and is it safe for him to fall into this, can he trust you with his heart etc. Cancers' are extremely cautious and they want to be sure of what they are getting into. If you change then he will change too.

• I feel for you women out there, I'm a crab and ya... we're crazy! I like to read these forums to get an idea of how others perceive me. WOW!

I keep hearing this question,"why would he come back after breaking all contact?" Because he can!

You are probably shown a mere fraction of your Cancer's personality. It goes deep... They intuitively know what to do and say to make you happy, or 'hold you off' as it is, so they can come around and fulfill a small fraction of their world with you, while they become your WHOLE world. A Cancer can feel the frustration, desire, neediness or joy they cause you. They don't want to hurt you, cause it will hurt them, and we're selfish. Self-preservation you know... But all that emotion is exhausting and when you always want SOMETHING from a Cancer, they'd rather not deal. It's fun for a minute then it's off to another one of their worlds.

Cancers (all water signs actually) will fill you with emotion. They may reflect your own emotions, provide you with the feelings of your fantasies, or draw out the ugly, ugly side of you. They ARE emotion. You'll always be faced with something about yourself when around them. If you let yourself be a doormat, a Cancer will treat you as such... YOU may need to deal with issues of self-respect or obligation. Cancers can me VERY emotionally manipulative.

Which brings me to the harsh part... There is no wonder you ladies are crying over these men. Lots of insecurity within yourselves and expectations of what YOU think a relationship should consist of. Why the fuck should a man have to text you everyday if he doesn't want to or has nothing to say..? To feed YOUR insecurity. Or YOUR need for affirmation of his feelings. A Cancer can see right through that shit. It starts with the text... what will she need from me next?

Finally... you women are gullible. I mean look at Brian Tristan or whatever his name is. All the steam you blow up his ass. He's a CANCER MALE for gods sake and your buying into him like he's a fucking messiah! He loves the attention and he's emotionally manipulating you with words.

Hey Auquagirl! Did you get his contact info for that 'private talk'?

Am I the only one who sees this? You make it too easy ladies....

• Shellshocker, thanks for writing this:

You are probably shown a mere fraction of your Cancer's personality. It goes deep... They intuitively know what to do and say to make you happy, or 'hold you off' as it is, so they can come around and fulfill a small fraction of their world with you, while they become your WHOLE world. A Cancer can feel the frustration, desire, neediness or joy they cause you. They don't want to hurt you, cause it will hurt them, and we're selfish. Self-preservation you know... But all that emotion is exhausting and when you always want SOMETHING from a Cancer, they'd rather not deal. It's fun for a minute then it's off to another one of their worlds.

Cancers (all water signs actually) will fill you with emotion. They may reflect your own emotions, provide you with the feelings of your fantasies, or draw out the ugly, ugly side of you. They ARE emotion. You'll always be faced with something about yourself when around them. If you let yourself be a doormat, a Cancer will treat you as such... YOU may need to deal with issues of self-respect or obligation. Cancers can me VERY emotionally manipulative.

There is no wonder you ladies are crying over these men. Lots of insecurity within yourselves and expectations of what YOU think a relationship should consist of. Why the **** should a man have to text you everyday if he doesn't want to or has nothing to say..? To feed YOUR insecurity. Or YOUR need for affirmation of his feelings. A Cancer can see right through that ****. It starts with the text... what will she need from me next? "

I find that SO TRUE!! I thought I was an independent secure woman until a cancer showed me I my insecurities.seemed to draw out the emotions in me that I needed to look at!! Dealing with my cancer has been a growing experience..yeah, why should they have to text me if they have nothing to say! you are so right. I've gotten used to this now, even when there was no contact for 2 weeks. It's as if by his actions he put a mirror to my face and made me take a hard look at myself.

• lol

• I have read several threads on Cancer men and Cancer females. I do find a cancer female freind of mine who runs hot and cold, and after reading some of the posts here, I completely understand the behavior now.

I have read the thread AFLAC thread is crazy drama on there. whining, whining, pining over a flaky cancer man or any man is a waste of time. I am all for venting, but that thread is just TOO MUCH. yuck, I got off of there real quick.

I have read psychically for over 30 years, and some women just never learn. If a woman feels good about herself, and knows what she wants, she won't take crap from any man!

lol my 2 cents

Ms Sunny

• I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.

C....

• Running hot and cold is not limited to Cancer..gimme a break.

• Be together, share your joy and sorrow, understand each other, provide space to each other, but always be there for each others need. And surely love will blossom to strengthen your relationship with your matter of affection.

Happy Mothers Day to all of my sisters..I am leaving for vacation in the a.m. to the sunny beaches of Florida..ALONE!

Happy Mother's Day to me..wooohoooooo

I don't care what anyone says, keep posting Brian, we are not swayed by the opinions of others, nor are we gullible or insecure within ourselves..after all, we are only human regardless of how some label us..

We are on this forum for a a reason, and those who find fault in others for whatever may be or seem trivial to them, is very real to the individual who posts.. Judge not lest you be judged.

Astrology, tarot, insights, etc., from those who give freely of themselves are all wonderful tools, but life experiences and understanding how each of us relate in this complex world of personalities, geography, religion, culture, morals, beliefs, teachings, how you were parented,,so on so forth, also determines how you handle things in your adult life. Gee, wouldn't it be nice if we all were born with a handbook of life, love and all it's meaning on that last push in the birth canal. OUCH, hopefully it's paperback.

With that, I bid you a pleasant good night.

C....

• The majority of people in my life do not run hot and cold, but this crazy cancer female who bounces off the walls when life gets a bit rough, is a bit nuts, and no one likes the disappearing act that a cancer person craves for. I do know that Gemini's do run hot and cold, that split personality thing is insanity. flaky, and changeable. gemini's and cancers have a lot in common I would guess they each would kill each other if given a chance.

• AquaBubbles,

People sending mixed signals can be various things, and you are right, if you are on the receiving end, it is downright confusing. And it could be someone playing the game, being a player. On the other hand it could be someone who is nervous as heck, and wants to run to you, then wants to run away from you (they like you just fine it just has them really scared). So yeah on the receiving end, it is one giant roller coaster ride.

The phrase “getting your ex back” is a turn off, but it is easy to remember, and people do, even you did, you did not have to go back a look at it. There are other videos and stuff that is being sold, but it is called something else, and you would not have remembered it. Anyway, the info that is free is about a person working on them self. Sure, the motivator is to "get the ex back", I know, I get your objection. You said, "Both people have to be emotionally healthy if they want the relationship to be successful." People that are on here asking for guidance are usually pretty distraught, and whoever the other person was was not healthy typically. So, I challenge you to go to you tube, and watch several of the videos under that heading, and tell me if I am going wrong by suggesting people check them out. I am open to suggestions, and criticism, and you would be perfect to do that. You points were well laid out and supported, and I tend to agree with you.

• GemTwin52,

But, I just had new faucet fixtures installed so I could run hot and cold together. Darn it!

LMAO

: p

• isn't it grand? Then you get warm..

• Sandran712,

have you noticed no matter what sign a woman or man is, some of them are incredibly stuck on a question, no matter what a reader says, they will keep posting the same question over and over, and it's because they did not get the answer they were looking for. some here are psychic junkies, and can't seem to get it together whether it's love, career, or something else.

Not all cancers are the same, and not all Leos are the same. I am sick and tired of folks who generalize a specific sign. many are getting bad advice from readers that are novices and do not know how to read a Tarot spread and so much of their advice comes off like Ann Landers advice column.

there are plenty of readers who will tell you what you want to hear. They are known as airy fairies who blow pink smoke in your face. a male reader here is all over the place, and love to continue ones drama, and he is a male cancer reader who loves to be all sweet and supportive. he is a lurker looking to feed off of these poor females who are lost and lonely. I find him to be dangerous, and should be avoided at all cost. He gives me the creepy vibes, sorry to say.

Ms Sunny

what I have noticed the past few days

• I absolutely LOVE your bluntness.. cancer or whatever sign you are, you are true to you. I hear you about others taking credit , and I see too many charlatans hanging around here. (Not you).

• Sandran712, do you have Aquarius in your chart? Just wondering, I can be brutally honest at times as well, well pretty much all the time. lol

• Maybe, I don't think that the Pisces people I know are very blunt though. So are water signs supposed to be blunt or something?

• Well I read a bit and I don't think so. Well it really doesn't matter. And I admire your bluntness as well. There should be more people in the world like you and I. Sugar coating everything is just annoying as hell. Sometimes I wish people would just be honest. It's a lot more helpful. Well I'm off. poofs like magic

• That all the whiny a-s-s-es vent about nothing,I am just glad I am not the Cancer's they are talking about in their real life.I only hope they all get dumped.Ain't no sense in any of it

lol, those guys they are whining about are stringing them along, and they're holding onto the string, and eventually they'll wake up. they're just not ready to deal with it yet.

As for bluntness, not sure where that comes from. I am a Leo, Taurus Moon, and Pisces ascendant. which means my ruler planet is Neptune which rules the sign of Pisces. I do have fair amount of water. I have Mars planet in the sign of scorpio in the 8th house. look to your planet Mars placement, as Mars is about energy and how your assert yourself. Scorpios are extremely tough, and I am known to be very strong and not afraid to speak my mind when needed. most times I am easy going or laid back, and my moon in Taurus keeps my feet steady on the ground.

Not sure what Triple Trine is, but I think i heard of that somewhere, so yea, you are very psychic indeed.

Aquarius is an air sign, not water.

Fire signs = Aries, Leo, Sagittarius

Water signs = Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio

Earth = Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo

Air = Aquarius, Gemini, Libra

nice to meet you Sandran712, and Bohemian.

to answer the question on Pisces, most definitely are blunt. My mother in law, is very direct and blunt and a Pisces, and friend of mine is a very blunt pisces. again, it all depends on your chart placement and such.

Sandra is your date of birth 7-12?

mine is 8-12