King of Cups, Magician, King of Pentacles, Four of Wands

• Hello!

Can anybody help me with a tarot spread interpretation please?

The question asked was "What would happen if I stayed in, and fought for, my love relationship?"

The cards pulled were the King of Cups, the Magician, the King of Pentacles and the Four of Wands. The Hierophant was at the bottom of the deck.

Curiously, the couple in question both have very strong Scorpio and Capricorn placements.

Any insights?

• @AT
    What was the card positions you use for the spread? What deck did you use as the images can bring different messages to the reading?

King of Cups - Masculine energy , that is dreamy, kind and caring even when they does not show their emotions , dipping toes into the relationship, may not dive deep into it. Water Sun sign ..

The Magician - asks you look beyond the surface, the illusion, the sleight of hand.. everything may not be as it seems. Using skills, and tools to manifest what you want is not always what you need.

King of Pentacles- direct, straight up, no nonsense type of energy, business opportunities are offered. More Earthy energy

Four of Wands - can speak of an agreement, a contract, a sense of foundations built, stability of a physical relationship, Congratulations, success, achievement on some level.

The Hierophant can speak of tradition, the way one believes, has faith, religious aspects ... teacher, mentor, education, learning ... study .

So looking at this question one could say If one stays and fights for the relationship there could be opposing forces on some level with the watery and earthy energies , one is gentle and maybe a little dreamy while the other is organized and straight up.. There could be more to the story in regards to this relationship, not all is as it seems in some way. There could be an agreement, a sense of them coming together but I think it boils down to their Spirituality, their beliefs and how they have faith in the relationship ...Also in how they traditionally react when things get difficult?

Some ramblings , hope it offers some insight .. take care