Meaning of repeating 3 and 5's in my life?

• I had a numerology report made for me last year. It is the first time I had ever received one, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it is very extensive... over 100 pages long.

My "HeartsDesire / Personality Bridge" number is 3

My "Life Path / Expression Bridge" number is 5

Having been a member of Tarot dot com for a while, I have accumulated a magnitude of readings which are saved by the site. Recently I used the feature called the "Reading Analyzer" which takes all your reports and gives you an overall report that outlined my "Universal Themes". In terms of my numbers, the report said that my two recurring numbers are 3 and 5.

Last week I moved to a new apartment in a new town. Ironically, I moved to the same street I moved from, but as I stated, it's in the next town over. Even more interesting to me is that my Address is #3 Apartment #5.

Can anyone lend some insight to the recurrence of these numbers in the scenario that I have presented? Is there something that I should be looking for, as in regards to these symbols being a "sign" of sorts, and if so, what does it mean? I don't want to miss something that I should be paying attention to!

Any feedback, positive or negative would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Sacogirl

• One more thing... According to my numerology report, this is a 3 "personal year" for me.

• Well in terms of the numbers 3 and 5 relating to tarot, 3 is the Empress and 5 is the Hierophant. Here is a piece of the lesson from my intuitional tarot class about number meanings:

THREE: Three represents manifestation. It is the single seed of One plus the balance of Two. Combining these two creates unity and completion. Threes enjoy social situations and do well in jobs that involve work with people. Being social, however, leaves Three open to being hurt, and a lesson for Threes is to know that they cannot control other peoples' thoughts or actions. Threes are excellent at manifesting through patience. In the story of the Tortoise and the Hare, the Three would be the Hare. Three is the Empress in the Tarot and represents fertility and Hearth and Home.

FIVE: Change will follow fives wherever they go. This constant change brings the lesson of adaptability and acceptance. Fives must adapt to their new circumstances, whether they consciously bring the change to themselves or it seems outside of themselves. Change also comes from their own boredom. Discipline, therefore, is a lesson that will follow them, and lack of discipline will create lack of freedom, something Fives treasure dearly. The Hierophant is the Five in the tarot and represents spiritual study as well as control.

CREDITS;

"Natural Magick, Inside the Well Stocked Witch's Cupboard" by Sally Dubats.

"The Everything Tarot Book" by M.J. Abadie

Credit has been given in the proper places of this text. It has been used for educational and non-profit reasons. The rest has been written originally by myself.

~ W. J. M. 2004 ~

This was from my class, I just passed this section. I think I read the numbers can have negatives too, so the opposite of those qualities, or the negatives of those qualities can be present in our lives as well. If three can represent manifestation, negative three could mean the inability to produce anything or to create or put your mind to something you desire. If a five likes discipline and discipline leads to freedom in a 5 type of personality a negative could be a lack of discipline, leading to feeling trapped in life's circumstances. I think these numbers and their traits can show up in your life in many aspects, like in your apartment as you said, or life themes, personalities and lessons. Maybe you are drawn to meeting more 3 and 5 type people. And maybe the problems and positives in your life revolve more around 3 circumstances. Since those are your numbers I am going to take a guess about a bit of your personality, let me know if I am wrong. This is just to show you how you can make the connection. If your personality bridge/ hearts desire number is three, you probably have yearned to create or be responsible for something big. You have a large heart and want to help people and what you want to create probably has to do with helping people. Perhaps a business or an organization. You sometimes get flustered when people don't treat you right and have a hard time understand how others could act so cruel. Not because you are naive, you are not, but because you are not that type of person. You have probably told yourself you need a bit of a thicker skin, even though you are not overly sensitive or vulnerable. Your life path/ expression bridge is 5 which means your best occupation matches up with your hearts desire. You want to help others and 5 shows that you can do this in a spiritual way. I remember you said you just started working with the tarot cards and have probably had dreams and thoughts of working as a spiritual advisor or professional reader or something involved in spiritual/metaphysical work. You make a great student and love to learn and education will be a huge part of your life. You are probably pretty creative and have the patience and ability to concentrate on a project and produce something beautiful.

These are all just ideas, I hope maybe they help. It is good you notice the 3's and 5's. I think it is good to recognize them and learn from them, they may be hints or signs that you are on the right path.

Universal Harmony

• Good evening, Universal Harmony 🙂

I just got half way through writing out a rather lengthy reply to you, and with one click of the wrong key... ~poof~ .. off it went...out into cyberspace...lost forever...lol!

So, instead of crying over spilled milk, I'm going to start again at square one, in google doc's this time..lol.. and post it up when I've finished. Just didn't want you to think I missed your response or didn't reply at all! I appreciate you for taking the time to reply to me, very much.

Look for a response from me soon-ish..lol.

Sacogirl

• Hello again, Universal Harmony 🙂

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I'm wading through a lot of negativity right now and trying like mad to keep my head above water. I wanted to thank you again for the links the other day... the one from which you take the class looks like something I will be interested in participating in, once things simmer down around here, and we get completely settled in from moving.

I really appreciate the time you took to reply with the cited material along with your own intuitive thoughts. I've been anxious to tell you that I was talking to my 8 yr old son this morning before he left for school and he was talking about his new school and taking the bus, (as he used to be a walker) and he told me that he thought it was funny that at his old school his name tag was #5 (I guess the kids had numbered name tags so the teacher could direct small groups, like 1-6, to get in the lunch line, then 6-12 etc..) and now when going to his new school he assigned seat 5 on the bus, for the year! I was in awe when he told me this. It's just such an amazing connection.

I think that the meaning of the 5 is right on target for me now. I am going through many changes and I fear I may be going through many more, but time will tell. Typically speaking, I would say that I don't mind change and can even find it appealing. There are many changes that I am initiating or have initiated in my life right now... good change. With that, however, I may be facing some changes that I didn't anticipate and am not ready for. There was a time in the last six months that I began a journey to discover myself more closely and to get in touch with my spirituality along with a focus on strengthening my intuition which I have learned over time is a very important part of my life. When I say there was "a time", it's because I can't pin point it. It's almost as though it started subconsciously and then suddenly I realized that that's what I was doing..lol. I feel like I am in the very beginning stages of this journey and have a long way to go, but it feels good to have begun!

An interesting thing just happened. I got up to get a drink and I passed a little votive candle I lit earlier. It was placed in a small thin glass votive candle holder. The other night, I had one "burst" on me, I assume because it was almost out of wax and got too hot. The glass cracked and hit the floor. So, as I passed the one I had lit tonight, I thought to myself, what if this one "bursts" too, and it is a spirit or guide trying to connect with me? (as I have never made that type of a connection before that I was aware of anyway) Just as I rounded the corner from my dining room to my kitchen and the end of that thought crossed my brain, I heard a small "crash" from the other room. It startled me right outta my thought, and I turned back to see what it was. As I am still in the unpacking process, close to finished in the living room/dining room area though, there are a few things I haven't found a place for and on the floor was an unlit broken to pieces pillar candle (that was near hollow as it was previously burned down), a small basket and a small brass pot, that had all been stacked together... brass pot in basket..candle in pot. What do you think about that? It can't possibly be a coincidence can it? I have asked for and been hoping to have a spirit guide connect with me. Could that have been what just happened? Wow. I am going to take a few moments here and publish what I've written so far. I'm super tired and this has been a really long day, so I will try to finish this tonight, but if not, I will finish tomorrow. Thanks for hanging in there for me 🙂

Sacogirl

• Hello again, Universal Harmony 🙂

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I'm wading through a lot of negativity right now and trying like mad to keep my head above water. I wanted to thank you again for the links the other day... the one from which you take the class looks like something I will be interested in participating in, once things simmer down around here, and we get completely settled in from moving.

I really appreciate the time you took to reply with the cited material along with your own intuitive thoughts. I've been anxious to tell you that I was talking to my 8 yr old son this morning before he left for school and he was talking about his new school and taking the bus, (as he used to be a walker) and he told me that he thought it was funny that at his old school his name tag was #5 (I guess the kids had numbered name tags so the teacher could direct small groups, like 1-6, to get in the lunch line, then 6-12 etc..) and now when going to his new school he assigned seat 5 on the bus, for the year! I was in awe when he told me this. It's just such an amazing connection.

I think that the meaning of the 5 is right on target for me now. I am going through many changes and I fear I may be going through many more, but time will tell. Typically speaking, I would say that I don't mind change and can even find it appealing. There are many changes that I am initiating or have initiated in my life right now... good change. With that, however, I may be facing some changes that I didn't anticipate and am not ready for. There was a time in the last six months that I began a journey to discover myself more closely and to get in touch with my spirituality along with a focus on strengthening my intuition which I have learned over time is a very important part of my life. When I say there was "a time", it's because I can't pin point it. It's almost as though it started subconsciously and then suddenly I realized that that's what I was doing..lol. I feel like I am in the very beginning stages of this journey and have a long way to go, but it feels good to have begun!

An interesting thing just happened. I got up to get a drink and I passed a little votive candle I lit earlier. It was placed in a small thin glass votive candle holder. The other night, I had one "burst" on me, I assume because it was almost out of wax and got too hot. The glass cracked and hit the floor. So, as I passed the one I had lit tonight, I thought to myself, what if this one "bursts" too, and it is a spirit or guide trying to connect with me? (as I have never made that type of a connection before that I was aware of anyway) Just as I rounded the corner from my dining room to my kitchen and the end of that thought crossed my brain, I heard a small "crash" from the other room. It startled me right outta my thought, and I turned back to see what it was. As I am still in the unpacking process, close to finished in the living room/dining room area though, there are a few things I haven't found a place for and on the floor was an unlit broken to pieces pillar candle (that was near hollow as it was previously burned down), a small basket and a small brass pot, that had all been stacked together... brass pot in basket..candle in pot. What do you think about that? It can't possibly be a coincidence can it? I have asked for and been hoping to have a spirit guide connect with me. Could that have been what just happened? Wow. I am going to take a few moments here and publish what I've written so far. I'm super tired and this has been a really long day, so I will try to finish this tonight, but if not, I will finish tomorrow. Thanks for hanging in there for me 🙂

Sacogirl

• Hi Sacogirl,

I thought of your post this afternoon while out shopping with my daughter. She was choosing a book (I normally buy her a new book to read each week) and I was looking at Tarot cards and came across a book by Doreen Virtue which was all about numbers and the meanings of the same numbers coming up. I'm really sorry, but the name of this book escapes me right now, but perhaps you could google Doreen Virtue and you should be able to look up the books she has published and you'll know which one it was. I had a quick flick through and it looked really interesting.

Wenchie 🙂

• Hey Sacogirl, that is really interesting. I think all these things you are noticing are synchronistic in many ways. I am still learning a lot about synchrosity but it helps me to understand a lot of things I think are "coincidence". Now whether you feel it was a spirit guide or just your way of noticing a message, that is your belief. I believe in spirit guides, I feel I have one everyday so perhaps this is the case for you. Have you had a loved one pass away in the past 5 years? After my father passed away I used to notice a lot of things that like and I felt they were his way of showing me which ways to go and not to go. http://globalpsychics.com/enlightening-you/numerology/repeating-numbers.shtml# Some info/opinions on repeating numbers in general. Here is a piece I thought may be relevant for you:

The number five and in particular the triple number five has been prevalent throughout the globe recently. You will see it more as time advances, for it is a very specific signal that your biology is now ready to receive. Your own angelic presence is calling in this gift of the angels.

I personally believe that their is something you may need to realize or do to stop being distressed about the numbers. You are on the right track, noticing them, but we have to find a way for you seeing them to not make you anxious. We want you to get happy when you see 3's and 5's. Since 3's and 5's speak to manifestation and learning, maybe you need to take a class or enhance your learning about your own spirituality. Maybe you are at a critical point in your life where if you don't, it will be for the worse. I am currently taking that Intuitional Tarot class I was telling you about but the school offers numerology and that is where I think I am headed next. But, I think you may need to take the time to meditate, record your dreams, and see where your observations of these numbers cross over with the things in your subconscious. There is definitely a message of some kind there, especially with what you told me happened. It will all be for the better though. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my reply 🙂

• I had to respond to this as just the night before last, I did my first tarot reading for myself and the number 5 kept coming up in it. Then yesterday, every car I saw had a license plate that started with the number 5. A car with a sticker on the back window in front of me had 5 flowers. It seems to be everywhere I turn right now and I've also been trying to determine its significance. Also, an ex-boyfriend of mine resurfaced yesterday; his name has 5 letters.

I am currently working on developing my intuition and am asking to receive messages about what my special gifts are as well so I am certainly in a state of change myself.

Just had to respond as it was no coincidence I came across your message today while I am having a similar experience.

Love and light to you!

• Oh, I forgot! My tarot reading last night had a lot of 3s!

• Hey Jenlyn123, that is pretty cool. If you asked for signs and messages, you are totally getting them. It is cool that you acknowledge them. Hopefully, you will figure out what they mean for you. I don't get many signs in numbers, I get them in objects. Like a couple days ago I got the devil as my one card reading for the day. And yesterday, there is a car in front of my while I am driving with and there is upside down pentacle above the license plate on the car. The card of the Devil in my deck has a huge upside down pentacle. Little things like that are what I notice. I wish I could find more numerical signs, but then again, I may just have to look for them more.

• I am brand new at all of this so I'm always afraid I'm looking too hard for things. I have often been told that I miss A LOT of signs though so trying to develop this more. John Holland's Psychic Oracle Deck is amazing and is pretty good for me as a beginner. I have always been more in tuned with songs and lyrics than anything. Haven't totally made sense of my reading last night, or the significance of the repeating 5s and 3s yesterday, but at the end of my reading asked my guides to keep me open to receiving additional messages to gain clarity with respect to this. Today I found this post...so???

• That is pretty cool. Your spirit guides gave you the answer to what you asked for. Did you read the little excerpts I put about the threes and fives. Check that link I put too because it gives more descriptions of those numbers. Look on the side bar to the right. And if you already did, hopefully it helped. Plus, you know how when you look at one thing it leads you to learn and read about more things of a similar subject. Congratulations on starting your journey to learning the tarot. Have you used a traditional deck or just an oracle deck? If you have not used a traditional (rider-waite based, 78 cards, 22 major, 56 minor) it may be a bit harder to recognize number symbolism so even if you don't feel like buying a new deck, review literature that talk about the cards and find the relations in characteristics between the cards and their numbers. Like, I am a number 9, nines are about spirituality, find and leading others to find their spiritual path, inner guidance and thoughts. 9's on most of the tarot cards reflect some kind of inner reflection and needing to look within and work on the problem from within. That is just my suggestion to help you since you are new, that is how I have been connecting better. Finding what the other cards with the same numbers have in common and recognizing that numbers essense.

• That is pretty cool. Your spirit guides gave you the answer to what you asked for. Did you read the little excerpts I put about the threes and fives. Check that link I put too because it gives more descriptions of those numbers. Look on the side bar to the right. And if you already did, hopefully it helped. Plus, you know how when you look at one thing it leads you to learn and read about more things of a similar subject. Congratulations on starting your journey to learning the tarot. Have you used a traditional deck or just an oracle deck? If you have not used a traditional (rider-waite based, 78 cards, 22 major, 56 minor) it may be a bit harder to recognize number symbolism so even if you don't feel like buying a new deck, review literature that talk about the cards and find the relations in characteristics between the cards and their numbers. Like, I am a number 9, nines are about spirituality, find and leading others to find their spiritual path, inner guidance and thoughts. 9's on most of the tarot cards reflect some kind of inner reflection and needing to look within and work on the problem from within. That is just my suggestion to help you since you are new, that is how I have been connecting better. Finding what the other cards with the same numbers have in common and recognizing that numbers essense.

• Universalharmony, thank you!! I did look at that link and it is interesting. I about fell out of my chair as someone else wrote in of looking at the clock at 9:11. I have done this (am and pm) every day for years and years. I cannot recall whether I did so prior to the notorius day? I met my ex-husband on 9/11/96 and my due date with my son was 9/11/00 (he was born on the 2nd instead, thankfully). Anyway, I still see 9:11 on the clock every day, and now have started looking at my mileage for my gas tank at 191.1!! So relieved that I'm not the only one and found the interpretation on that site interesting. Thanks for sharing the info!

• Hi :}

Only have a few minutes before I leave for a school concert my son is in, but having taken a quick peek and seeing the continuation of this conversation, I can't help but try to squeeze in a few words before we leave..lol.

Wenchie- Hi! Thanks so much for the suggestion. I think you have a great idea and it was very thoughtful of you to remember me 🙂

Jenalyn,- I'm pleased that you added to the conversation and enjoyed reading your comments! I think we are in a similar place, being that I recently purchased my first deck of Tarot cards also, and have been getting acquainted with them. I purchased a "traditional" deck and while I don't think they are Rider-Waite, they definitely seem to be based on it. If you click on my screen name, you will see the topics I've started and one of them was the story about purchasing this 1st deck. It's kind of neat story and the replies were great. We also have something in common in terms of asking for signs/messages and so forth to appear to us, and being open to receive them. Would be good to keep in touch to see how things develop and maybe help each other by sharing what we learn or discover etc.? Let me know if you're interested and I will share me email addy with you.

Universal Harmony- Hi! I was reading your reply to my reply..lol,..and I wanted to just clarify that I am not so much nervous about the repeating numbers, but excited about them and the fact that I recognized their existence. It makes me feel that I am growing along my journey here, which of course is the goal! Also, I too have been asking to receive messages and to have a guide connect with me, which is one of the reasons I am happy to see/notice these things around me. I forgot to mention last night that just a couple days ago, the lightbulb in a lamp that was on the end table right next to me, just "blew". Usually that happens when you switch the lamp on, but I was just sitting here, interacting with my son, and there was a "flash" and the bulb went from on to out! I didn't think twice about it at the time, but when I think about that incident combined with the other interesting ...non-coincidences..lol... it seems to add up to something more. My mother's mother passed away just about 5 years ago. I think it will be 5 years ago in December of this year. Also a very close childhood/high school friend of mine passed this summer. We grew up together and tho we hadn't talked in about a year or so when he passed, I was devastated, and didn't find out about his passing until a week or more after his funeral, which meant I wasn't able to attend it.

Ok, gotta run for now...will be looking forward to hear more from you two...and anyone else who would like to add to the topic! Will check in later,

Blessings to all,

Sacogirl

• Jenlyn123, that is pretty cool you found other people with the same experience. Maybe you notice it because of the signifigance of those dates in your life. I find myself looking at the clock a lot at 11:11 or at 12:34 lately.

Sacogirl- You shocked me reading that your mother passed away about five years ago. I had a feeling that someone very close to you had passed and in about that time frame, but you just made me shock myself. I am very sorry to hear about your mother, I send my love. I strongly believe this may be who is around you, sending you signs and messages. Did your mother like candles and decorations like the ones that fell? Or maybe she had something in her life related to the number 5 that she wants to share with you. Or maybe she just wants you to be reminded of her and her presense even after 5 years and that she still thinks of you. Either way, I think that this is a really strong possibilty. My father passed away a little more than ten years ago but I feel like I receive signs of his presense and protection all the time. It is really nice.

• Oh NO... Universal Harmony.. it was my Mother's, Mother.. my maternal grandmother that passed away..not my MOM. Phew.. had to clarify that right away! My mom lives very close to me, actually, and is a little too involved in my life in all actuality, even though I love her dearly.

• Sacogirl - thanks! Would love to share about experiences. Sounds like you are far more along in the process than I am! For the past two years, I have been living in a house where I just sense something is there. I've never had any of the outright experiences you have, but have often woken around 3 am to what sounds like someone touching the doorknob in my room. On one occasion, I was awoke to what felt distincly like someone bumping the bed. I even got up and went to the internet to check for earthquakes (I live in CA), but there were none. The next day at a reading, I asked about it and was told that it was not my guides, but a passer-through attracted to my bright light! While I don't feel in danger, and consider myself very open to the idea that many are able to communicate with the spirit world, and that we probably all are, actually - I'm terrified of the idea of being able to do so myself! I have often been told that I have a very strong psychic ability that I've not developed. I think it is my fear of the unknown that holds me back. I'm so afraid of something like lights popping off, or candles flying off the table happening that I've scared myself silly and don't know what I'd do if something like that happened! For now, I'm practicing with tarot and breathing exercises. I am reading John Holland's book Purpose of the Soul and highly recommend it. He has written others about developing psychic gifts as well that I may look into. Every 2nd Wednesday of the month, he is having a free tarot instruction telegathering. The recording of the first meeting from last week is on his website at http://www.johnholland.com/ Check it out, I think you will enjoy it. Lots of great info from him.

Universalharmony - any insight you can share or offer me would be greatly appreciated! Not sure if you do "readings" perse, but if you pick up on anything about me, this house I'm in, etc. feel free to share (keeping in mind not to scare me! lol).

Thanks to you both for sharing with me! 🙂

• not sure why there are **** after readings in my last post! ?? I said nothing off color. What should have been there was the word per say (except I spelled it properly and it got flagged for some reason!?).