Marseilles Reading Interpretation

• Hello everyone!

I just started today doing my own readings, and given my unexperience I would like second interpretations on the reading.

The topic/question itself was, what do I need to hear? Am I well-aligned?

And the result was: Knight of Wands, High Priestess, The lovers, The emperor, The devil and at the bottom of the deck I had the Ace of swords.

What would you pick up on this?

I am curious if my interpretation is correct.

Thank you all so much!

Blessings and Regards!!

• @quimdarko
    What deck did you use?

TdM interpretations have many layers ...
    Knight of Wands- fearless, New ways to expand different areas of your life.. Encourages one to think positively & optimistically n one's path. This can speak of moving swiftly with drive, passion, creative force.

High Priestess- Intuition, inner calm, patience, Can speak of knowledge. higher Study. Connection to the Past knowledge, Secrets.

The Lovers can speak of choices, relationships, love, harmony, sacrifice. This can speak about compromise in relationships .

The Emperor - Ruler, provider, Father figure, leadership qualities

The Devil- addiction, repeated habits, patterns, self-awareness, revelation.

Ace of Swords-Communication issues, delays in responses to something, Work hard for less than expected, clarity, declutter confusion.

With interpretations they are so personal in that moment ... the Current energy ...
    Summary - Be positive on your path, trust in your intuition, A need of harmony within relationships around you, be Authoritive on your journey, decisions. , finding the revelation of what is comes from within, as you declutter the debris of the mind .. finding clarity ...

There is some work to do within self to find self aligned.

• @hekatesxing
    Thank You so much!!!

Looking for TdM Scarabeo in google looks like mine!

I have got the feeling that the emperor is related to the devil, In some way, being authoritive about some patterns in order to find self alignment.

I hope that makes sense because it is the main action I understood for the self-alignment.

Thank you so much again.