Relationship Reading

• Hello I would like to request a relationship reading between me and my partner Z
    My birthday: Oct 10 92
    His birthday: Aug 2 92
    Thank you 🙂

• This can be an inspiring combination in which the two of you share a profound emotional contact. The relationship encourages you to become more introspective, and you may in fact help each other to explore your own individual inner lives. Your psychological astuteness and your nonthreatening and understanding manner, may well show your partner how to slow down a bit in his external striving and to know himself better and more deeply. Likewise, impressed by his willpower and determination, if you are wise, you will seek a true locus of strength and determination within, knowing that simply trying to imitate his outwardly directed stance would do little good.

A love affair here can be highly emotional, yet seldom in an outwardly expressive way. When the two of you are together, the magic chemistry of the relationship can relieve you of any social and career responsibilities, allowing you to relax in the safety of mutual empathy. In short, the two of you can feel comfortable, safe and trusting with each other. Such attitudes bode well for marriage. The only real problem here is whether the two of you are willing to take on that responsibility, a question that may arouse indecision.