Birthday reading

• @TheCaptain

Hello captain , tomorrow is my birthday can u do small message reading for me from my guides ? Especially from my main spirit guide his name is Kemfie ? Thankyou 💝

• Your birthday message is - It is time for you to be more independent and embark on greater self-discovery. This year for you is a new beginning, a whole new chapter of your life. And you will need to approach it this way. Put old ways, attitudes and past failures or disappointments behind you now and start afresh with a clean slate. The year ahead will challenge you to step out of your comfort zone, and new opportunities - particularly related to career, social life, and creativity - will emerge. You may at times feel called to stand on your own this year, and your creativity and inventiveness will be at their peak. You will need to revise your current job or study course and decide if it makes you happy or whether it needs some improvement or even a complete change. The same goes for your personal life - now is the time to find new, more compatible companions. Also try to improve your health routine. Be mindful of what you focus your energy and attention on, because you’re setting up the growth process for a new phase. And honestly, the importance of mindfully setting the groundwork for the next few years can’t be underestimated. If there’s ever a time to take yourself and your intentions seriously, it’s now.

Your situation calls for the utmost fairness, to be free from favouritism or self-interest or bias or deception, conforming with the established rules or standards of true justice. This includes being fair and just to other people - but most of all to yourself. Treat yourself as well as you would treat anyone else. Fairness means everyone gets what they need. And the only way to get what you need is to make it happen yourself. Fairness is a lack of bias and prejudice. Be aware of biases that may affect your decisions. A fair person will look at institutional or personal biases based on race, gender, appearance, education and more. Attempt to remove them from consideration before continuing with your decisions. If you are too close to the situation to see it fairly, remove yourself and ask someone to make a fair decision from a more neutral point of view. When it comes to treating others fairly and equally, you must rise above your personal feelings and become an objective observer. When it comes to being fair to yourself, you must also strive for perspective and objectivity, seeing your strengths and weaknesses as they are and not in an exaggerated fashion. People often focus on a negative trait or feature about themselves, ignoring the fact that abilities and other attributes are not distributed equally in each person. You probably have some above average talent that comes so easily to you that you dismiss it out of hand. You may not be above average about other things simply because you have not made them a priority in your life. Don’t criticize yourself for not accomplishing something that you didn’t set out to accomplish, but also be willing to change your behaviour if you change your priorities. Another problem with thinking in terms of unfair putdowns is the fact that you are not likely to apply this only to yourself. You may be inclined to put others down totally based upon one certain attribute – thus being both unfair to others and also limiting your ability to appreciate their strengths and their potential to contribute positively to your life. Work on being fair to yourself by not putting yourself down totally on the basis of one trait or behaviour. In so doing, you will also see and treat others more fairly. You must also see yourself as being equal to everyone else and other people as equal to you. You cannot be fair to others without first being fair to yourself. you have all done good and bad things and no one is entitled to judge others without drawing similar judgmental attitudes to themselves. Know that a well-honed sense of justice is a measure of personal experience, and all experience is a measure of self. Know that the highest expression of justice is mercy. Thus, as the supreme judge in your own court, you must have compassion for yourself. Otherwise, cede your gavel.

• @TheCaptain Thankyou captain so much !!💖💖💖

• Reading any kind of content is always difficult for everyone because it required a lot of research and study that can help you to write the best quality of assignment writing content in an effective way. Most of the students often choosing the essayshark review where a lot of review facility is easily available for the students who want to get best quality of writing work.

• This is a fantastic idea that I intend to implement in my own work. Having this information will assist me to generate a better essay, for example, because I will be more informed https://ipsnews.net/business/2021/12/02/5-best-college-paper-writing-services-to-hire-an-essay-writer-from/ . I'm not sure if I should write a student paper on my own or seek assistance from an academic writer because the website says that they will be available to assist.

• Sometimes it is very difficult for everyone to read the content that is written in a different language and students look for online study help. Now a lot of students can easily check the https://www.proessaywriting.com/term-paper/ option where a lot of advanced study paper platform is available to help many students.