How they meet? Card interpretation

• Hi, I’m fairly new to reading and still getting to grips with each card meaning. But I was doing a next relationship spread (for myself) and I got 8 of swords and 10 of wands for ‘How will we meet?’. Does anyone have any interpretations for that? Not sure if it helps but I picked up on them being of different nationality from myself with other cards.
    Thanks!

• @Amarah97
    8 of Swords can speak of being constrained, restricted, blinded, bound and 10 of Wands can speak of Burdened, weighed down.. heavy...
    So how will you meet?
    It could be through being constrained, restricted in some way, not being able to see things clearly. as something weighs you down heavily.
    Hope this helps take care

• 10 of wands indicates you will meet your soulmate after you have endured a time of inner struggle. Currently you may be pushing yourself too hard in the name of success. Don’t be afraid to spend some time on your own; everyone needs to focus on themselves before they can focus on finding a partner. Take care of yourself and love yourself first and your soulmate will follow that beacon of love to you.

8 of swords is saying you will meet your soulmate once you have achieved a new perspective. This card is a warning that your thoughts and beliefs are no longer serving you. You may be over-thinking things, creating negative patterns or limiting yourself by only considering the worst-case scenario. The more you think about the situation, the more you feel stuck and without any options. It is time to get out of your head and let go of those thoughts and beliefs holding you back. As you change your thoughts, you change your reality. Replace negative thoughts with positive ones, and you will start to create a more favorable situation for yourself and for new love.

• This post is deleted!

• @TheCaptain thank you!

• @hekatesxing thank you!