What are the types of dating?

• The 7 types of relationships, according to psychology.
    Infatuation: passion only.
    Friendship: intimacy only.
    Empty love: commitment only.
    Romantic love: passion + intimacy.
    Fatuous love: passion + commitment.
    Companionate love: intimacy + commitment.
    Consummate love: passion + intimacy + commitment.

• wow, I agree 100%! there really are a lot of myths that I believed in... I really used to think that I could only be happy in a relationship and that was just awful. Now I don’t understand how I could think like that and I now feel so good being alone as well as with someone. Now I think I'm ready for a new serious and lasting relationship, I will look for people chicago personals or maybe you could tell me some other apps?

• All my life I had trouble communicating with girls, there were always failures and awkward conversations. Now I want to change something in this, can you give advice on how to do this?

• How do you create an ideal relationship that is harmonious and enjoyable for two people in love? This is probably the question many people ask themselves when they get into a relationship. I found an interesting post https://www.downtownmagazinenyc.com/3-things-boyfriend-should-not-know-to-strengthen-relations/ about what a man should not know in order to make a marriage stronger. It's a small but interesting post that's good to read.